Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help (40766 Views)

Dark Disturbing Erotic Story, (fickle Mind Stay Away). / The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by phemmyfour: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello fellow Nairalanders,
There's this girl I really like. She's my spec and we just clicked and became good friends.
I actually met her at an event and we exchanged numbers.
I did all the necessary follow ups and we connected.
We have gone swimming, outings and I have invited her over to my place like three times.
We have great conversations, kisses and all that, but no sex.

She called me recently and told me I need to leave her alone because she is Fickle minded.

I went through the internet to research more about fickle minded people.

According to vocabulary.com, People who are fickle change their minds so much you can't rely on them. If your best friend suddenly decides that she doesn't like you one week, and then the next week she wants to hang out again, she's being fickle.
Fickle comes from the Old English word ficol, for deceitful. We usually use fickle to talk about people, but it can also be used for abstract things that alternately favor you and abuse you, like the weather. If you win the lottery and then lose everything else in the world that's important to you, fate is being fickle.

I am now confused. Should I persuade her because I want her to be my girlfriend.
I am not a Simp and I don't want to be all around her if she is truly fickle minded.

Help a bro.
Your comments are highly anticipated.

©Omicron007
She's bipolar..run away
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by eme2015(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2021
Continue it will end in premium tears
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2021
For someone that claims not to be a simp, you sure do sound like one.

You haven’t fvcked this girl after several outings and visits? I don’t think she is into you. Best to cut your losses and move on.

You will most likely regret getting into a relationship with this girl. Or better still, just make her a fvck-buddy, no emotions.
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by purples25(f): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Yeah.......
I agreed to him fucking her........
He sud play her manipulative idea ahead........

Btw........when has sex been source of heartbrake??

Well if you think having sex with everyone is the solution to all in life, and if you think screwing everyone over makes you wise, please go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by TWLifestyle: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2021
See him , so bothered about being called a simp . Mumu . Ur already a simp when u live your life to please your bros so they don't call you a simp .

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by orikoku: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2021
Bleep the fickle outta her. 95% of females are fickle minded. I come in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Ammishaddai: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2021
[s]
Skepticus:

Women are the same all over the world. Money attracts women. It doesn't keep them.

If you think money keeps women, I'm sorry for you in advance.
[/s] Money keeps women oga...it keeps them eating out of your palm and saying " Yes sir". You have never had money , so you cannot understand.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by maiquel: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2021
Guy give her space...when you do she'll come back. When she does give her your terms.
Treat her like just another girl until she shows that she wants you and you alone.

She wants to treat you as an option. Make her beg you for a relationship. That's what I'll do if I were you.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by maiquel: 10:41am On Aug 08, 2021
TWLifestyle:
See him , so bothered about being called a simp . Mumu . Ur already a simp when u live your life to please your bros so they don't call you a simp .
I want to like your comment twice. cool
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Jcrownstar(f): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2021
The lady is smart,she already knows that you're in search for love and I guess she is not ready to stay with one guy so it is now your choice to either continue with her or you quit the relationship to either block mode or friend zone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by freshalien: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's smart.

That's a tactics based on partner acceptance to trap you into rationalizing any potential changes in her because that vaginarian is keeping her options open.
She'd go cold on you when there's a healthier preek and be back like a stray dog when she's been dumped.

And SIMPle you will be like, 'oh... that's just her being fickle-minded'.

I blame you for making her fickle-minded, a lady visited you THRICE and you think she just came to watch Telemundo and gist?
The poor girl may have borrowed money to buy a shaving razor to mow her lawn yet you chose to kiss.

She's concluded you are a limp horse and wouldn't want you clinging on since you still won't give her the good dicking she's needing.

Since you wanna be with her then there's only one solution, but it will only work if you are very good in bed.
Let her be fickle-minded, you be fvck-minded.

Do everything in your power to win her back,
Fvck her first then watch her fickleness fizzle away and once she starts yearning for you, become fickle-fvck-minded and treat her like a sorry sex option.

If she complains, tell her it's her fault. She sexually transmitted that stupidity to you.

But the above won't work so well if she's a ho.
In that case, alaye just forget kpekus and go make money.

Your heart really does not need such emotional parasite.
She's best a bed friend.

No kill person with laugh!

Fickle-fvck-minded grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2021
Leave her brother.
Save your self the stress
Age range of 22/23 normally behave like this.
She is not read to date YOU.

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Karlifate: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2021
CharisEleos:
See how somebody became a vocabulary teacher just because of a girl that doesn't send him.

While you're there explaining, let me just tell you. The girl has used style to tell you that she doesn't dig you and can dump you at any time. So you know and stop shalaye.

Gbam!

It's left forOmicron007 to listen or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Hassanmaye(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's smart.

That's a tactics based on partner acceptance to trap you into rationalizing any potential changes in her because that vaginarian is keeping her options open.
She'd go cold on you when there's a healthier preek and be back like a stray dog when she's been dumped.

I blame you for making her fickle-minded, a lady visited you THRICE and you think she just came to watch Telemundo and gist?
The poor girl may have borrowed money to buy a shaving razor to mow her lawn yet you chose to kiss.

She's concluded you are a limp horse and wouldn't want you clinging on since you still won't give her the good dicking she's needing.

Since you wanna be with her then there's only one solution, but it will only work if you are very good in bed.

Fvck her first then watch her fickleness fizzle away and once she starts yearning for you, become fickle-fvck-minded and treat her like a sorry sex option.

If she complains, tell her it's her fault. She sexually transmitted that stupidity to you.

She's best a bed friend.
Real bad boy that understands vaginal people

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by tesseract: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's smart.

She's best a bed friend.
Smart
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by ghostcenturion(m): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's smart.

She's best a bed friend.
Damn, see analysis
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by CapitalBank: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2021
Omicron007:
There's this girl I really like. She's my spec and we just clicked and became good friends.
We have gone swimming, outings and I have invited her over to my place like three times.

She called me recently and told me I need to leave her alone because she is Fickle minded.

According to vocabulary.com, People who are fickle change their minds so much you can't rely on them. If your best friend suddenly decides that she doesn't like you one week, and then the next week she wants to hang out again, she's being fickle.
Fickle comes from the Old English word ficol, for deceitful. We usually use fickle to talk about people, but it can also be used for abstract things that alternately favor you and abuse you, like the weather. If you win the lottery and then lose everything else in the world that's important to you, fate is being fickle.

I am now confused. Should I persuade her because I want her to be my girlfriend.
I am not a Simp and I don't want to be all around her if she is truly fickle minded.

Help a bro.

©Omicron007

She was just telling you not to take her serious. She is in for fun and nothing else.

Turn her into a furk tool while living your life. Lower your expectations about her and search for other girls.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by heartbeat84: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2021
Pray for her. Perhaps, she may be under a spell, without her knowing it, and through you God will definitely deliver her. She needs u at this critical period in her life, pls for heaven's sake do not abandon her.
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by EndRape2(f): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2021
Damaged soul, you need help
Please ignore this advice from this mental human.

If she is fickle minded, just move on, get a girl friend that will love you and you will love

Do not follow the advice above and bring curses upon your self, smartness has destroy many guys, they are paying for their sins

Be wise and ignore this advice.

quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=104544554] shocked

She's smart.

She's best a bed friend.[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by ORIJIN201(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2021
Lol met someone like this once. This one told me she is unserious. Well, long story short, me too became unserious towards her. She calls sometimes, and she will still be the one to call after the last call. I'm not investing my energy into her, so it doesn't bother me.

OP, just try and have as many girls as possible. If one isn't forthcoming, you will definitely have another one who will give you her time. Don't sell yourself short for someone who is probably kneeling for another man you don't know.

And lastly, don't forget to put much of your time into hustling, that's the best thing you can do for yourself. Woman no dey finish. When you have this mentality, you can never take nonsense from the female folk, because you know you'll get better somewhere else.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Munzy14(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros ,she has a mental disorder that only money can cure . Get rich and you will see how her symptoms will change. Peace
gringrin
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by almarthins(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2021
Omicron007:

It's difficult not to think of her!

Perhaps, you want your guys type R.I.P on your timeline?
Oga let am go jeje
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by chukwudiology(m): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2021
Just catch cruise and move ahead
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by almarthins(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2021
webshopNG:
Leave her brother.
Save your self the stress
Age range of 22/23 normally behave like this.
She is not read to date YOU.

U don get xperience with that age range be that

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by busariabeyx24(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2021
All dis small small Nigerian girls and there mumu way of talking, she might have heard the fickle minded phrase in a movie or from someone else and decided to use it on you even without knowing what it means .

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by okoroemeka(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's smart.

For making her shave in vain, she's concluded you are a limp horse and wouldn't want you clinging on since you still won't give her the good dicking she's needing.

She's best a bed friend.
Haaaaahaaaaaa!! Haaaahaa,you have said my mind,I don't have anything more to say, just remembered the day I shaved the kpekus of one babe like that,quite an interesting work and a very very funny day.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by IvarDboneless: 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's smart.

For making her shave in vain, she's concluded you are a limp horse and wouldn't want you clinging on since you still won't give her the good dicking she's needing.

She's best a bed friend.
Tha f0ck Niggaa...you dey give me joy
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Abdulhakeehm: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Grow up bro life itself is fickle if you can't be fickle with her then let her be, there is no persuade anyone here just grow up.... focus on the positive part of things.
Omicron007:

Help a bro.

©Omicron007
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by vannessa7(f): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's smart.

She's best a bed friend.

You are advising him to impregnate her if you don't know, then he will be in trouble
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
OP, if you know what's good for you, you would kill any rubbish feelings you have for her; to avoid stories that touch.

She go use 'mind games' kee you emotionally.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by kriss27(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
Omicron007:

Help a bro.

©Omicron007
Why was their no sex for the three times she visited? Was she not interested or you didn’t want to rush things? Why does the intimacy always stop at kissing?
Re: The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help by kriss27(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
Omicron007:

Help a bro.

©Omicron007
Why was their no sex for the three times she visited? Was she not interested or you didn’t want to rush things? Why does the intimacy always stop at kissing? It could be the reason she is acting that way!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) / Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.