Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Fact About Men Penis Enlargement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fact About Men Penis Enlargement (1277 Views)

Black Men's Penis Still Remains The Best In The World / No Medicine Can Grow The Penis, See When Men Penis Stop Growing – Dr Olufunmilay / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact About Men Penis Enlargement by Trustedpronet: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2021
Most men like me are having challenges with size of penis. Some of us are very insecure because we feel the size of our penis affects our relationship or sexual performance.
What size is your penis?
4inches, 5inches, 6inches or 7inches upward.

Read this...

STOP BASELESS PENIS ENLARGEMENT

Penis: Sizes, Shapes & Facts

joysticks come in all shapes and sizes. And they all look different: straight, curved, long, thick, thin, circumcised, uncircumcised. One is no better than the other.

When soft, a penis is usually between 6 and 13 centimetres long. An erect one is usually somewhere between 7 and 17 centimetres long. The average is about 12 centimetres. Smaller joysticks grow more in size when they become erect compared to large joysticks.

Some boys and men joke a lot about the size of their penis or other people's joysticks. It’s often because they feel insecure, or because they want to look tough, or they want to make up for lack of knowledge.

If you want to measure your penis, do it when it’s erect, on the top side – the side closest to your belly.

Does size matter?

If you have a bigger penis, it doesn’t make you a better lover, and it doesn’t mean you’ll have better sex.

Girls or women find pre-intimacy, affection and relationship satisfaction as important as their partner’s penis size.

Do condoms come in different sizes?

Yes. When you buy condoms, it’s important to find ones that fit you. Most condoms are made to fit average erect penis sizes (4.7 to 5.9 inches/12 to 17centimetres).

Do people from some ethnic groups have larger joysticks than others?

There is no conclusive evidence to prove that certain ethnic groups have larger joysticks than others.

However, some organisations such as the World Health Organization’s have reported slight ethnic differences in average erect penis size that men of:

African descent have slightly longer and wider joysticks    European descent have medium-sized joysticks    Asian descent have slightly narrower and shorter joysticks

Can you tell the length of someone’s penis by the size of his hands or feet?

No. There is no relationship between having a bigger shoe size or larger hands and having a larger penis.

Can you make a penis bigger in length or width?

There are no non-surgical techniques that can permanently make a penis bigger.

Other penis enlargement products like pills, weights, and stretching devices don’t usually work in the long term. At worst they can be very dangerous to your health.

What is a micropenis?

A micropenis is a penis that measures less than 2.75 inches/7centimetres in length when erect. It happens if the level of the male hormone testosterone is too low when the baby is developing in the womb. Most boys and men who are worried they have a micropenis and who see a doctor don’t actually have the condition.

Most often, the penis looks smaller than it really is because it’s hidden by fat around the genitals. In other cases, if a boy has not reached puberty just yet, his penis may appear smaller compared to his body size. This is not something to worry about, because once puberty starts, the penis will also grow in length and width.

Copied from this site:
https://lovematters.ng/our-bodies/male-body/penis-sizes-shapes-facts?gclid=CjwKCAjwgb6IBhAREiwAgMYKRmr1i4qf4WhkWvRpmpJsV-Txu01-kYs0egd0PZ78sMNcT

Re: Fact About Men Penis Enlargement by ohigus(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2021
Still thinking about it cool

1 Like

Re: Fact About Men Penis Enlargement by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2021
Gbola talk continue... Me ah day fear mine when e stand..

2 Likes

Re: Fact About Men Penis Enlargement by Uzomacharles: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2021
Abeg how una dey take know the inches... I wan confirm something

1 Like

Re: Fact About Men Penis Enlargement by touchalex25: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2021
People keep saying there is not proven method to enlarge the penis but penis enlargement creams and pills keep selling

1 Like

Re: Fact About Men Penis Enlargement by Trustedpronet: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2021
touchalex25:
People keep saying there is not proven method to enlarge the penis but penis enlargement creams and pills keep selling

I have never use any of the cream, but to me it's a simple technic, stretch your joystick every morning with your hand and you will notice it growing gradually.
Re: Fact About Men Penis Enlargement by Trustedpronet: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2021
Uzomacharles:
Abeg how una dey take know the inches...
I wan confirm something

The standard size is 6inches. Get a 6inches nail and size it with your joystick or use a tape.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Many Guys Go Tru Just To Keep women they love Happy or comfortable. / Who Is Ilamina And What's Wrong With Her? / Experience With Daddy's Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.