Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Experience With Daddy's Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experience With Daddy's Girl (1278 Views)

Have You Ever Dated A Girl With Daddy Issues? / DADDY’S GIRL … (18+) / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience With Daddy's Girl by Saintinoo(m): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2021
I was having a discussion with some pals yesterday, someone pointed out that ladies that are very close to their father, like being showered too much love by their father don't last in a relationship or have bad marriage.

Reason is that they always compare the love you show them with that of their father's.

Nlanders, what is your experience with these type of ladies, have you dated one before, how did it end.
Re: Experience With Daddy's Girl by Tejumola856: 7:16am On Nov 25, 2021
Na… it’s not true

2 Likes

Re: Experience With Daddy's Girl by chatinent: 7:33am On Nov 25, 2021
No manual to love.

Just stop picking parables.
Re: Experience With Daddy's Girl by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2021
You are very right, someone once told me this. Could it be the reason I don't value relationship too much?well time shall tell.
Re: Experience With Daddy's Girl by Tokskob2008: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2021
Even the ones that never experienced a loving father's affection are bad in relationships and marriages...
Re: Experience With Daddy's Girl by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2021
Saintinoo:
I was having a discussion with some pals yesterday, someone pointed out that ladies that are very close to their father, like being showered too much love by their father don't last in a relationship or have bad marriage.

Reason is that they always compare the love you show them with that of their father's.

Nlanders, what is your experience with these type of ladies, have you dated one before, how did it end.

Well it's a logical hypothesis...
Buh everyone will definitely compare the previous better with the present not-so-good...
It's just maturity and ability to accept, adapt and put effort to change that can make up for it...
Re: Experience With Daddy's Girl by Macstephenson01(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2021
Guy no girl is bad but some are confirm agbako,the type is this pack
I dated one that can jump on any moving dick and party cuz she knows her dad will forgive her for anything
any misunderstanding she pack her things to my place
believe me I knack till I give her red card before person give me std
Re: Experience With Daddy's Girl by Saintinoo(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are very right, someone once told me this. Could it be the reason I don't value relationship too much?well time shall tell.
I have also noticed that in a friend, I think ladies should know the difference between father's love and boyfriend or husband love.
Re: Experience With Daddy's Girl by Saintinoo(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Macstephenson01:
Guy no girl is bad but some are confirm agbako,the type is this pack
I dated one that can jump on any moving dick and party cuz she knows her dad will forgive her for anything
any misunderstanding she pack her things to my place
believe me I knack till I give her red card before person give me std
You get mind nack her sef.
Re: Experience With Daddy's Girl by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Saintinoo:

I have also noticed that in a friend, I think ladies should know the difference between father's love and boyfriend or husband love.
I look for my father in every man that cross my path but most of these young men don't just have it.
Re: Experience With Daddy's Girl by dan9ice(m): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Who they bring all these theory self.. Einstein abi? sad
Re: Experience With Daddy's Girl by Crystalom3(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
I look for my father in every man that cross my path but most of these young men don't just have it.
Make we hear word

You probably have some daddy issues

1 Like

Re: Experience With Daddy's Girl by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Crystalom3:
Make we hear word
You probably have some daddy issues
I'm not your mate,respect me
Re: Experience With Daddy's Girl by Crystalom3(m): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm not your mate,respect me
it is earned.

Thought you'd be matured enough to know that.
Re: Experience With Daddy's Girl by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Crystalom3:
it is earned.

Thought you'd be matured enough to know that.
What is wrong with you small boys on this forum,are you into crypto? at least I would understand better.
Re: Experience With Daddy's Girl by Saintinoo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's the problem, I believe you dad will not love you that much if he were to be your boyfriend or husband, try and understand vthat so you won't have a war like marriage dear.
Re: Experience With Daddy's Girl by JavaScript90: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Experience With Daddy's Girl by TheWolfen(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Not true. They are even more stable in relationship
Re: Experience With Daddy's Girl by MufasaLion: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Girls with daddy issues.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Me. / Philophobia: Thread For Those Scared Of Getting Attached. / Can She Change In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.