Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] (3837 Views)

Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } / BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Isobug: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
nigeria is more than fifty years but Ijaw vs Yoruba thread are not even up to 5...but Ijaw vs igbo threads are more than 50......... also Yoruba vs Igbo threads are more than 50..........also Beni vs Ibo threads are more than 20............also Hausa vs Ibo threads are more than 50...........Ikwere vs Ibo threads are more than 20..........Fulani vs Ibo threads are more than 50 also.....

why every tribe is insultin ibo alone?
why all tribe minorities respect yoruba?
why every tribes rubbishes ibo tribe?

asked yourself those question..
The answer is leave them to go. Why clinging to them yet being accrimonious to them. Why are you a false unity enforcer? Is there something you are hiding?
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by richmond500: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
i dont even know the point you going.... the daily insults igbos receiving from us is called rubbishing the igbos......

i need a direct answer without bending....
why southern tribes always insulting the igbos but yorubas never got such bullying?
because Yoruba's aren't annexing us like the Igbos.

Things were cool between the SS and SS before NK, then when her came, he decide to put SS as part of Biafra, we told him we are not and are happy as just SS.
Then we start receiving insults from Igbo's and how the SS is a confused region and are scared to name their tribe, we tried to make them understand that its a multi ethnic region where we prefer a collective name for sake of convenience but they prefer to insult us, that was the beginning of our constant attacks on Igbos.

No one insults the ND like the igbos, we are just telling them we are not like Fulani where u could insult them and get away with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by richmond500: 8:39am On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
nigeria is more than fifty years but Ijaw vs Yoruba thread are not even up to 5...but Ijaw vs igbo threads are more than 50......... also Yoruba vs Igbo threads are more than 50..........also Beni vs Ibo threads are more than 20............also Hausa vs Ibo threads are more than 50...........Ikwere vs Ibo threads are more than 20..........Fulani vs Ibo threads are more than 50 also.....

why every tribe is insultin ibo alone?
why all tribe minorities respect yoruba?
why every tribes rubbishes ibo tribe?

asked yourself those question..
u should ask why do igbos insults other tribes?

Yoruba voted APC and the igbos called them betrayals and start raining insults on them, its not bad to vote APC when ur own son is a Vice president, what did Yoruba gain from Goodluck?

Igbo vs Hausa was a one-sided battle
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2021
Onepeople:
the answer is up there but you deliberately avoided it, you want me to go the gutter with you ,sorry bro I don't do tribal hatred,I have come to realise human are the same everywhere .I thought we will have decent argument but sorry I quoted the wrong person.
you mistaken me...i dont do not hate any tribe....thats why your brothers always have problem with me to see fulanis as my enemy....

it like you find it difficult to understand my question.....

my question said southern tribes not northern tribes.....

let me break it to your understanding....why did ijaws benins ikweres urhobos isoko ibibios ogonis ikas etc always rubbishes igbos but failed to do same to yorubas that also agitating for odua republic??

hope the question is clearer to you now..
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2021
richmond500:
u should ask why do igbos insults other tribes?

Yoruba voted APC and the igbos called them betrayals and start raining insults on them, its not bad to vote APC when ur own son is a Vice president, what did Yoruba gain from Goodluck?

Igbo vs Hausa was a one-sided battle
you far from the discusion here....
igbos complainin that people hating on them....and i asked them simple question, what is that thing that attracting the hatred to them?

though nobody hated them but just reacting angrily to their actions...
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2021
richmond500:
because Yoruba's aren't annexing us like the Igbos.

Things were cool between the SS and SS before NK, then when her came, he decide to put SS as part of Biafra, we told him we are not and are happy as just SS.
Then we start receiving insults from Igbo's and how the SS is a confused region and are scared to name their tribe, we tried to make them understand that its a multi ethnic region where we prefer a collective name for sake of convenience but they prefer to insult us, that was the beginning of our constant attacks on Igbos.

No one insults the ND like the igbos, we are just telling them we are not like Fulani where u could insult them and get away with it.
onepeople: come and see the clear answer here......

have you seen the question i was asking you that you cant answer, now niger delta man just answer it correctly.....
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2021
Isobug:

The answer is leave them to go. Why clinging to them yet being accrimonious to them. Why are you a false unity enforcer? Is there something you are hiding?
you mean Igbos should leave niger delta tribes from the biafra project?
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by richmond500: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
you far from the discusion here....
igbos complainin that people hating on them....and i asked them simple question, what is that thing that attracting the hatred to them?

though nobody hated them but just reacting angrily to their actions...
no one hates the igbos.

Every tribe has their values, their religion, their believe and fancies...
You may not agree with them but at least u should respect other peoples values so others could respect urs. Respect shouldn't be forced but reciprocated
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Onepeople: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
you mistaken me...i dont do not hate any tribe....thats why your brothers always have problem with me to see fulanis as my enemy....

it like you find it difficult to understand my question.....

my question said southern tribes not northern tribes.....

let me break it to your understanding....why did ijaws benins ikweres urhobos isoko ibibios ogonis ikas etc always rubbishes igbos but failed to do same to yorubas that also agitating for odua republic??

hope the question is clearer to you now..
well let me emphasis more on what I said earlier, the Benin's and ijaws also get issues with the yorubas when the yurobas also try to get on their nerves, a recent example is when rumours had it that akeredolu wanted to make oduduwa anthem compulsory in every public school in Ondo state, the minority ijaws had issues with him,when the west wanted to lord their opinion on who becomes edo state governor through Tinubu, you saw the disagreement, brother is like that everywhere ,igbos are majority whose stand on issues of national importance is always different,try to understand this and save yourself of unnecessary hatred pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2021
richmond500:
no one hates the igbos.

Every tribe has their values, their religion, their believe and fancies...
You may not agree with them but at least u should respect other peoples values so others could respect urs. Respect shouldn't be forced but reciprocated
yes.. every tribe has it own belief, religion, culture, attitudes no matter how small it maybe...... now onepeople come and see again another beautiful answer why igbo getting insults more than yoruba and hausa..because your kanu started it by disregarding the decisions, believes, religious of south south tribes.....

yorubas never get insults because igboho done none of these....

the reason your igbos insults everyday is because of kanu....
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Onepeople: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
onepeople: come and see the clear answer here......

have you seen the question i was asking you that you cant answer, now niger delta man just answer it correctly.....

if that is an answer that you want so be it unto you, anything that makes you happy bro ,I do know before ipob ss have always disagreed with igbos, adaka boro, was the point of argument, but maybe that one is not holding water again Nnamdi is now the new argument, continue bro .igbos are your problem don't allow anyone to deceive you into believing otherwise ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2021
Onepeople:
well let me emphasis more on what I said earlier, the Benin's and ijaws also get issues with the yorubas when the yurobas also try to get on their nerves, a recent example is when rumours had it that akeredolu wanted to make oduduwa anthem compulsory in every public school in Ondo state, the minority ijaws had issues with him,when the west wanted to lord their opinion on who becomes edo state governor through Tinubu, you saw the disagreement, brother is like that everywhere ,igbos are majority whose stand on issues of national importance is always different,try to understand this and save yourself of unnecessary hatred pls.
these are just political issues.....

have you asked any niger delta man to know the reason why he like insulting Igbos?

if you had not, then asked them one by one now to know their grievianes towards you people........ you wont know people minds without inquiring for it...... start by asking me why
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by richmond500: 9:33am On Aug 12, 2021
Onepeople:
if that is an answer that you want so be it unto you, anything that makes you happy bro ,I do know before ipob ss have always disagreed with igbos, adaka boro, was the point of argument, but maybe that one is not holding water again Nnamdi is now the new argument, continue bro .igbos are your problem don't allow anyone to deceive you into believing otherwise ooo.
this is a very fat lie.
The Yorubas are the ones that have always disagreed with the Igbos.
SS and SE had a friendly relationship before the emergence of NK, but because of this friendly relationship, he(MNK) felt the SS will support him in his Biafran struggle and decide to involve us, we immediately made our opinion clear that we may be neighbours but we aren't interested in living with any of the big tribes and he should count us out of his nonsense, the Igbos interpreted this in a different way and felt their ego is insulted by SS minorities and ofcos the Yorubas teased them and said they are rejected.
This angered the igbos and they decide to fight back by telling us we dont have a tribe, this was a big blow to the SS and that is the beginning of this current antagonistic relationship between us
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Onepeople: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
these are just political issues.....

have you asked any niger delta man to know the reason why he like insulting Igbos?

if you had not, then asked them one by one now to know their grievianes towards you people........ you wont know people minds without inquiring for it...... start by asking me why
oga my wife is from epe ,I am close to the people more than you can think,some igbos can be a bigot same with other tribes, most of the reason why disagreement exists between the two tribes is this one is the issue minority,
2) fear of same marginalisation which is valid. But the ikweres are melting on other minority groups in rivers state .if asked an ikwere man why are they treating other minority like this, they will tell you that was how they were been treated when power was with ijaws, if you want us to continue to go on and on bro without any result.
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2021
Onepeople:
my brother boro time was thesame....
boro gave a clear warning to ojukwu aka kanu to leave the ijaw territories out of his biafra, but stubborn ojukwu aka nnamdi kanu refused...that was the problem my brother.... annexing people territories always bring fight... if yorubas tried it they receive more than that what igbos are facing
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Onepeople: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2021
richmond500:
this is a very fat lie.
The Yorubas are the ones that have always disagreed with the Igbos.
SS and SE had a friendly relationship before the emergence of NK, but because of this friendly relationship, he(MNK) felt the SS will support him in his Biafran struggle and decide to involve us, we immediately made our opinion clear that we may be neighbours but we aren't interested in living with any of the big tribes and he should count us out of his nonsense, the Igbos interpreted this in a different way and felt their ego is insulted by SS minorities and ofcos the Yorubas teased them and said they are rejected.
This angered the igbos and they decide to fight back by telling us we dont have a tribe, this was a big blow to the SS and that is the beginning of this current antagonistic relationship between us
oga the ijaws and every minority tribe have every right to be afraid of majority, but the minority is not fairing better under this same system, but I get your point which valid to me,but I still feel the minority will get a better bargain if we divide, that is my opinion.
Not every igboman is an ipob and not every ipob is an igboman, but they all believe in the division of the country same with me ,I am not an ipob or pdp, I supported Buhari in his first tenure, but have come to realise that the north needs a separate country from the rest of the south based on ideological differences maybe that have equally makes me an ipob.
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Onepeople: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
my brother boro time was thesame....
boro gave a clear warning to ojukwu aka kanu to leave the ijaw territories out of his biafra, but stubborn ojukwu aka nnamdi kanu refused...that was the problem my brother.... annexing people territories always bring fight... if yorubas tried it they receive more than that what igbos are facing
you should be yourself and based your logic on what you feel.

Looking at boros approach one can equally said that some people sponsored boro to fight his igbo brothers, because going by the scenario that played out at that time.

Boro only agitated for ijaw republic when an igboman man became the president and Adaka boro fought for one Nigeria, it says a lot about his stand against an igboman bro.i don't think was born as at that time and their wasn't enough hatred between the igbos and the ijaws.
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by richmond500: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2021
Onepeople:
oga the ijaws and every minority tribe have every right to be afraid of majority, but the minority is not fairing better under this same system, but I get your point which valid to me,but I still feel the minority will get a better bargain if we divide, that is my opinion.
Not every igboman is an ipob and not every ipob is an igboman, but they all believe in the division of the country same with me ,I am not an ipob or pdp, I supported Buhari in his first tenure, but have come to realise that the north needs a separate country from the rest of the south based on ideological differences maybe that have equally makes me an ipob.
in Rivers state, the Ikwerre are not the majority, they just have political power and whoever PDP chooses will be the governor, this will not be the case in Biafra, if the SS join Igbos, it will be an unacceptable disadvantage because igbos are more than two tribes join together, it will be total dictatorship and the minorities won't have a say.

Present Nigeria will be better than Biafra because Yoruba could ally with another tribe and take power from Hausa/Fulani if the f-up, Igbos could also join hands with ijaw and take power from Yoruba, but in Biafra, who can challenge the igbos if they decide to monopolize the govt?
We dont like our present condition but we dont want to move from frypan to fire, Igbos are trying to move in with minorities not because of oil but the power to monopolize everything, else u should have even prefer the Yorubas to the SS.
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Chimaraymond455: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2021
. They are many here and some real Igbo and Yoruba nairalanders have joined them just because of 30k stipends. I know like 2 Igbos and 2 Yoruba that has joined the team. Fulani terrorist leaders are doing everything to cause fight between Igbos and Yoruba and also among Biafran tribes, all these is to divide and disunite the people. There are many Fulani here answering Igbo username and using it to insult Yoruba people, they also use Yoruba usernames to insult Igbo people. Sometimes they claim to be Igbo and insult other biafran tribes. They also use they fake username to say Lagos is not Yoruba or no Yoruba in kogi or Edo...Fulani na fools them be but their divide and rule no go work. One of them owns the website called biafranboys using it to insult biafrans in the south. These fools are paid and very prepared... But they all will fail because Yoruba and Igbos are very united than ever and we will achieve our freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2021
Onepeople:
you should be yourself and based your logic on what you feel.

Looking at boros approach one can equally said that some people sponsored boro to fight his igbo brothers, because going by the scenario that played out at that time.
during old eastern region...igbos deprived ijaws and other minorites of political awareness, job, infrastructures..... igbos marginalised ijaws and treat them like slaves despite the oil was produced in ijaw lands..... igbos used niger delta oils to developed enugu...... igbos did worst than today fulanis.......so it was in every ijaw mind to leave the evil empire called called eastern region led by pharaoh azikiwe and ncnc party.........it was balewa that helped to checkmate the excesses of igbos..

boro was blessed by all ijaw traditional leaders to declared the niger delta republic.....

today we are all proudly celebrating boro.....

we will repeated what boro did should you igbos repeated what your greedy ancestors did....
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2021
Onepeople:
oga my wife is from epe ,I am close to the people more than you can think,some igbos can be a bigot same with other tribes, most of the reason why disagreement exists between the two tribes is this one is the issue minority,
2) fear of same marginalisation which is valid. But the ikweres are melting on other minority groups in rivers state .if asked an ikwere man why are they treating other minority like this, they will tell you that was how they were been treated when power was with ijaws, if you want us to continue to go on and on bro without any result.
so obasanjo and buhari marginalising us we still use that anger to insult igbo abi?

our simple reason of rubbishing the igbo tribe is because of their biafra expansionism.....

leave my territory out of your biafra and be free from my wrath...a message from niger delta to igbos....

if you continue with that your annexation of people territories, you will received boro treatment...
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Onepeople: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
during old eastern region...igbos deprived ijaws and other minorites of political awareness, job, infrastructures..... igbos marginalised ijaws and treat them like slaves despite the oil was produced in ijaw lands..... igbos used niger delta oils to developed enugu...... igbos did worst than today fulanis.......so it was in every ijaw mind to leave the evil empire called called eastern region led by pharaoh azikiwe and ncnc party.........it was balewa that helped to checkmate the excesses of igbos..

boro was blessed by all ijaw traditional leaders to declared the niger delta republic.....

today we are all proudly celebrating boro.....

we will repeated what boro did should you igbos repeated what your greedy ancestors did....
I hope you know this region did not last more than 8years, to have incurred this level of injustice to the minority? But is expected in every government system especially in Africa where selfish leaders hid under the guise of tribalism to perpetrate evils, that minority will always have their fear, but most of the things you listed where not different from what order minority within the Niger delta accused the ijaws of doing immediately the power was given to them, power is now with the ikweres they are still treating the minority ijaws within the state the same way ,how do you explain this scenario?
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Onepeople: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
so obasanjo and buhari marginalising us we still use that anger to insult igbo abi?

our simple reason of rubbishing the igbo tribe is because of their biafra expansionism.....

leave my territory out of your biafra and be free from my wrath...a message from niger delta to igbos....

if you continue with that your annexation of people territories, you will received boro treatment...
you can continue to live in self denial if you believe that their are ijaw people in edo and rivers even far away Ondo state , but finds difficult to believe igbos are in rivers state and delta. Continue ooo
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2021
Onepeople:
you can continue to live in self denial if you believe that their are ijaw people in edo and rivers even far away Ondo state , but finds difficult to believe igbos are in rivers state and delta. Continue ooo
ondo state may look far away to you igbos but it is not far to us...... because ondo and delta edo are 3 neighbouring states.... there is no difference between ondo Ijaws and delta Ijaws.....
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by cjrane: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2021
Lol...Ijaw, wants an Ijaw nation.....PLEASE, LET THEM HAVE IT!

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THEY LACK THE NUMERICAL STRENGTH TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. Thus, it will remain a pipe dream until everyone in this contraption has some sense. I am from Anioma and we have Ijaws in Delta state. They are one of the most troublesome group in Nigeria.

Personally, I dread to leave Nigeria and get into a nation with Ijaws where all the present ills of Nigeria will be magnified. Let us work towards fixing Nigeria than break into countries with the worst characters as your citizens. Then you end up in a civil war.

If Nnamdi Azikiwe and others had allowed Fulani to have their own country in 1957 when they demanded it, Nigeria would have avoided all these troubles we have today.

PLEASE people, learn from history, have some sense and see that some things aren't supposed to mix at all. Let Ijaws have their own nation so that a future unworkable failed state is avoided now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Onepeople: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
ondo state may look far away to you igbos but it is not far to us...... because ondo and delta edo are 3 neighbouring states.... there is no difference between ondo Ijaws and delta Ijaws.....

continue, but their are difference between igbos and rivers state or delta state igbos?
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2021
Onepeople:
I hope you know this region did not last more than 8years, to have incurred this level of injustice to the minority? But is expected in every government system especially in Africa where selfish leaders hid under the guise of tribalism to perpetrate evils, that minority will always have their fear, but most of the things you listed where not different from what order minority within the Niger delta accused the ijaws of doing immediately the power was given to them, power is now with the ikweres they are still treating the minority ijaws within the state the same way ,how do you explain this scenario?
Ikweresare not oppresing Ijaws population.... politics is not about tribal population......
if tribal population is what given power fulanis wont rule nigeria.....

ikweres are not up to half of Ijaws in rivers population....

2023 Ijaw will take over in rivers state.....

and your information old eastern region lasted more than 30years
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Onepeople:
continue, but their are difference between igbos and rivers state or delta state igbos?
brother i dont know o...... i dont want people to come and attacked me..... i dont have right to declared that there are no igbos in delta or rivers state respectively neither do i have right to do the revers....

if there are igbos in delta and rivers then only make it clear to people that you only want the igbo speaking part of niger delta to the biafra, then people will see that you fighting a genuine course.....

i would have not celebrated for kanu arrest if had not include ijaw parts in his biafra....
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Onepeople: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
Ikweresare not oppresing Ijaws population.... politics is not about tribal population......
if tribal population is what given power fulanis wont rule nigeria.....

ikweres are not up to half of Ijaws in rivers population....

2023 Ijaw will take over in rivers state.....

and your information old eastern region lasted more than 30years
and igboman preceded over the affairs of old eastern region for 30years? Who were these igbos that ruled you for 30years ? I lived in rivers state I don't know where the population of the majority of ijaws you are talking about are.have seen your antics, you answer the question you feel that you have answers to and avoid the once you don't have answers to ,brother igboman have not done nothing to you ,some selfish igbo leaders/politicians might have offended the minority during their rain which is not enough reason to force hatred on the entire region, whatever you accused an igboman today off ,you guy's are equally guilty of the same thing, you feel calling for niger delta republic where you have an igboman tribe in it is fair and just but feel offended when igboman add his own people to his agitation, no be juju and hypocrisy be that?
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by Onepeople: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:
brother i dont know o...... i dont want people to come and attacked me..... i dont have right to declared that there are no igbos in delta or rivers state respectively neither do i have right to do the revers....

if there are igbos in delta and rivers then only make it clear to people that you only want the igbo speaking part of niger delta to the biafra, then people will see that you fighting a genuine course.....

i would have not celebrated for kanu arrest if had not include ijaw parts in his biafra....
if you base your argument on Nnamdi Kanu, it will not make sense because asari dokubo at some point said they are all fighting for the biafran struggle and went ahead to say biafra belongs to the ijaws, so this is a bit contradictory to your own stand and this are state actors. So one does not know who or what to believe again ooo.
Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by cjrane: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
OdokoTobou3:

NO PART OF ANIOMA LAND WILL BE ANNEXED INTO ANY SORRY ARRANGEMENT OUTSIDE OF NIGERIA.

YOU GUYS ARE DREAMING OF USING THE LOOSE TERM "NIGER-DELTA" TO INCLUDE AND ENCUMBER ANIOMA. OUR PEOPLE HAVE RESOLVED TO EITHER REMAIN IN NIGERIA AS A STATE / REGION OR HAVE OUR OWN SOVEREIGN TERRITORY.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE IN ANY ARRANGEMENT WITH IJAWS TO MAKE US THEIR SUBJECTS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: I Am Impressed With This Ijaw Man We Need More Of Him[photo] by OdokoTobou3(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
cjrane:

NO PART OF ANIOMA LAND WILL BE ANNEXED INTO ANY SORRY ARRANGEMENT OUTSIDE OF NIGERIA.

YOU GUYS ARE DREAMING OF USING THE LOOSE TERM "NIGER-DELTA" TO INCLUDE AND ENCUMBER ANIOMA. OUR PEOPLE HAVE RESOLVED TO EITHER REMAIN IN NIGERIA AS A STATE / REGION OR HAVE OUR OWN SOVEREIGN TERRITORY.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE IN ANY ARRANGEMENT WITH IJAWS TO MAKE US THEIR SUBJECTS.
you dont get the discusion am having with onepeople here.....

Ijaw have no intention of agitating for any niger delta nonsense........what are calling for is Ijaw republic.......

have you not heard of the Ijaw republic?

what we are discusing here is that aniomas will be part of biafra or not?

are aniomas Igbo or not?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu West PDP Delegates Assures Ugwuanyi Of Their Support / Why Is Tinibu Not Having Campaigns In South East / His Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Joe Biden US President Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.