Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

The Popular Folks In School Always Become Deadbeats. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Popular Folks In School Always Become Deadbeats. (280 Views)

How Do Homeless Folks In Lagos Sleep? / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Popular Folks In School Always Become Deadbeats. by AlphaMale666: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
It's always the Popular that become deadbeats and then the ugly ones who people always made fun of become the sexiest and most popular. undecided It's like an inevitable event. There was a particular girl in my secondary school, ma classmate, she was very unattractive and people always insulted her. I to used to insult her! But If you see this girl now! You wouldn't believe she was ever ugly. Big boobs and ass. And she's now so popular! undecided All the Popular ones I new in my set are nowhere to be found. They've disappeared! Only some that still have social media accounts but they all have low follower counts and all private. angry I'm not shallow minded and I really don't care if they have high or low follower counts. I just wanna understand why this happens. tongue
Re: The Popular Folks In School Always Become Deadbeats. by iamtardey: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Reality.
Re: The Popular Folks In School Always Become Deadbeats. by chigzypeace(f): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Fact

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With A Link / Incase You Meet My Helper Pls Tell Him/her I’m Waiting (moody)my Talent Is Dying / When Love Doesn't Go Our Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.