Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere (28213 Views)

Wole Olanipekun: Why Obasanjo Almost Punched Me / Why Obasanjo Refused To Recognise June 12 / 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by DSoj(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
themanderon:

A useless secessionist fighting for a better country for himself and his people? A secessionist fighting against the invasion of his ancestral land since the supposed government that is meant to defend them has deliberately left them at the mercy of the invaders? I can only imagine what a terrible human being you must be. So he should keep quiet while state sponsored terrorists invade his people and take over their lands? I guess that would make him a good Nigerian to you.
If Nigeria was a functional country do you think anyone would want to leave? Our leaders have made this country an irredeemable hellhole for the people and have rebuffed all attempts to make things better yet they do not want the people to challenge and change the status quo and here you are calling him a useless secessionist but have failed to address the rulers that made the nation a mess. At times I wonder if Nigerians are under a spell.

Fighting for who? Spare me that talk abeg.
Would OBJ had tolerated Seccesionists under his govt? Go and read about Odi if I were too small then. If OBJ was president, Igboho would be dead by now
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by BJanta: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Penguin2:
The Yoruba are protecting their own while wishing Nnamdi Kanu is hanged and will not accept that MNK the every step taken so far on him is wrong.

What exactly are the lgbo leaders plan for Kanu? What and what are Ohanneze's efforts so far? I don't know why an average Igboman's mind is so shallow,always falsely blaming others for their own self - inflicted woes. Incidentally, Sowore, Deji Adeyanju were the first to proffer any workable solution,while all notable Igbo leaders were jostling with one another to work Kanu’s travails to their own political and personal gains. Were they not cruelly insulted?Then which Yoruba man doesn't know the desire of average Igboman, in his cursed envious mind for Igboho and the Yoruba Nation? But Yorubas are not makers of empty noise, but silent, pragmatic, sensible, diplomatic and dogged actors.
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by BJanta: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Staphylococcus:
Igboho the freedom fighter suddenly turned to a weakling and coward.

Someone that should be standing strong and screaming at the top of his voice that "Oduduwa Republic or death"

The devil really blessed this generation with fake things. From fake pastors to fake freedom fighters.

All along while he was here walking the street free, what was buhari able to do to him? They had to allow him to cross over to where they have neither power nor authority to touch him, before starting their pretentions to arrest him, so that Benin Republic can be blamed for their inevitable failure.
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by oluwafeolami(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I didn't hear you mention what offense it was when fulanis where killing people all over the SW. Or do you think you know better than Akeredolu, Ooni and now Obasanjo who have all stood up in defence of Igboho.

His methods may be wrong but get this straight, he's fighting a very just war.

When those who are supposed to act refuse to, those who can act will. Life is sacred to we Yorubas and it is better to be alive and separated than be bound to Nigeria and die like chickens in our own land all because Fulani want to rear cows

A just war but method is wrong exactly and that’s the point bro. Atleast u can see from the narrative.
You know it’s not always easy to secede and that’s what the government are fighting him for. See it as u may like sir, he’s wrong atleast.
We will be fine las las
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Zetty177x: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2021
27Pushing30:

Hey dummy if you also read my response to him you’d figure out where my point lies.

Keep trying to cover up his and your own idiocy

Hey Bozo, receive sense.... I read ur comment...u didn't understand the guy's sarcasm becos you are daft and on the dull side...also weakening our country lol .. Q.E.D.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nuru Khalid: Bandits Now Govern Part Of Nigeria - Imam Lambasts Buhari / Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy / How To Develop South East Nigeria To An International Standard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.