Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere (28209 Views)

Wole Olanipekun: Why Obasanjo Almost Punched Me / Why Obasanjo Refused To Recognise June 12 / 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by dmbb: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2021
If this government keep up given amnesty for Bokoharam Nigeria will become the most lawless country on earth because everyone will start supporting their people no matter their offence
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Gandollaar(f): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2021
mamaafrik:
you are Not wise.

Southerners on Nairaland should know that many Hausa-Fulanis have been paid to disunite us,we should learn to spot and remove any antisouth comment using the report button
And stop giving their beggars alms and cash,they can't be milking and killing us at the federal level and be extorting us in the street.
let them get the message
1000 likes for you!

3 Likes

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2021
salykely:

During Obasanjo's regime as a civilian president, Asari Dokibo agitated for a Niger Delta Republic. This same hypocrite called Obasanjo locked him up in DSS detention facility in Abuja. The same person is busy undermining his own country and another person's government on the same fact. Obasanjo has a history of doing to others what he would never tolerate.

It is a fact that this same Afenifere never supported Obasanjo. They saw him as a traitor to the Yoruba cause. But today, he has suddenly become the father of Africa. What we all should realise is the fact that loving our country is the beginning of taking a concrete step protect our security.
Who beat you

1 Like

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by OgbeniOptional(m): 6:56am On Aug 09, 2021
Unshallow reasoning , how many he killed? You should say Fulanis are teaching other tribes how to protect their own. I think there are more Yoruba people against Tinubu for putting his selfish ambitions over the Yorubas, Yoruba didn’t vote massively for obj o. I’m a Yoruba man and close to grass-root politics and local businesses. An average Yoruba man before will not support their own with much passion. I’m loving the little unity of purpose going on now and u should embrace that too regardless of your political affiliations. The Truth is this present govt has divided Nigeria and may be irreparable unless restructuring take place. Nigeria is just too big for federal government to make all the vital decisions.

Onepeople:
shallow reasoning ,you think igboho did not kill the fulanis? reason why the fulani led government needs his head ,think again, the yorubas are known to love their own from time immemorial has nothing to do with extents of involvement, the Kanu lead group were known to be peaceful from the beginning before choosing revenge, the igbo leaders knows that ipob have been unjustly treated but chose not to support,they are killed on daily occasions yet not a single igbo leader supported him but the common man, you see most of the igbos on this forum creating thread against Kanu, you can't see that from the west.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Raph82(m): 6:57am On Aug 09, 2021
Any time Nigeria is mentioned in the news, the image that keeps coming to my eyes is cows. Hope Nigeria is still intact sha. Because this one that I keep seeing cows whenever Nigeria comes up in a news. I don't understand I.

1 Like

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Gandollaar(f): 6:59am On Aug 09, 2021
mamaafrik:
it pain them whenever we unite against their agenda,go and write it down,malami ,the finance and Humanitarian minister will spend alot of time in Jail after this government.
That's the problem. Who will Jail them? Not when fulani owns the show. Reason why we are here now.
No political will, no patriotism, no strong institutions.
That's why this country will never make any meaningful progress as presently constituted.
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by obembet(f): 7:05am On Aug 09, 2021
Omololu said, “Obasanjo is a Yoruba man first before becoming a president. Yoruba leaders are not noisemakers, they don’t make noise, they act. Look at the way we fought the NADECO battle, it was intellectually coordinated.

grin grin
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Oracleforce: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2021
Staphylococcus:
Igboho the freedom fighter suddenly turned to a weakling and coward.

Someone that should be standing strong and screaming at the top of his voice that "Oduduwa Republic or death"

The devil really blessed this generation with fake things. From fake pastors to fake freedom fighters.

Trashy comment...to.the trash can

2 Likes

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Elzakzaky: 7:08am On Aug 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Says a nonentity.

Akpabio who visited him with Ghana must go knows better though
It is people like you who pushed Igboho into his present predicament. That why he was claiming that Buhari was afraid of him
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Zetty177x: 7:09am On Aug 09, 2021
27Pushing30:

See this daft entity

They should invade another sovereign country lol

Maybe the brits Who couldn’t invade the ecuadorian embassy in London to retrieve Julian Asange or the US who up till now have been unable to extradite him .

It’s people like you who can’t think properly who are weakening this country

I think u are the daft one for not being able to figure out his sarcasm or satirical remark. Its actually People like u weakening the country. Not him. Tell ur Buhari to invade Benin republic na

2 Likes

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by gbengu(m): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2021
Pls mind your repentant Boko Haram , Iswap that is swapping away your generations to early graves and leave Yoruba alone.

Shobole yoke. Gbe enu rirun sohun ko face front.

The evils the Fulani invested evil aroma in Nigeria with help of their beloved servants (Hausas) will live to hunt them for life.

Once a YORUBA is always a YORUBA.

Yoruba is the first tribe to have largest TV station in the whole Africa and part of Europe now converted to Northern Television Authority (NTA).

The first tribe to have first story building and first high scrapper house (Cocoa house) in West Africa.

First tribe to produce evergreen genius accomplishing greater fits around the world in every facet of humanity and endeavours. Still producing them all over the world just like our SOUTHERN BROTHERS from IGBOS.

We've been practicing REAL DEMOCRACY before the IDIOTS came from BRITAIN to join us with the NORTHERN BUSH MEN.

THE KOIKOI terrorist tribes from VOLTA JALLON that killed people both old and young till they found their ways in Nigeria under the disguise of CATTLE FIGHTER JETS known as HERDSMEN.

It's only in a stupid country that a cattle rearer with a lost primary six certificate will be president to a SAN in Law.

It's only in Fulani Nigeria that a PhD in Islamic Law will be the Attorney General of the Federation.

It's only in a COW COLONY that a sitting president is looking for ways to restore COW PATH or COW EXPRESS from the foolish North to the South when other countries are working on mass production of drive less cars, bicycles, fast trains, nation buildings at every levels.

Well I thank Him for some speedy projects nationwide after sleeping for 4 years with ear problems. At least he's responding now in the LANGUAGES WE ALL UNDERSTAND.

Really, I've been wandering what God or Allah created thise species from the North. What benefits have they brought to the table or collective resources for Nigeria and Nigerians? Nothing but constant lives of Vampires hiding in the day and sucking bloods in the night, killing people in their farms and taking their lands.

Only thorns in the flesh of Southern Nigeria.

They only understand looting, and defending the criminals, murderous and HUSHPUPPIS police, politicians and representatives among them.

Elzakzaky:
The same Ooni that Igboho was raining insults on is the same person working to get a soft landing for him. Where is the Alaafin that Igboho was praising to the heavens?

1 Like

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Elzakzaky: 7:14am On Aug 09, 2021
OgbeniOptional:

It’s like Malami saying he’s more sound in law than Osinbajo or falana....abi u don change your Yoruba name to Hausa name in the name of federal job ni. We sabi una, enjoy your quota system m, table go turn one day
It is People like you who pushed Igboho into his present predicament, by singing "a o m'erin joba, ewe ku ewele" for him.
Even if he gets asylum in Benin, it is still a loss for him. You guys dont know that asylum is the younger brother of imprisonment.
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Stronghold91: 7:16am On Aug 09, 2021
Elzakzaky:

If the government wanted to arrest him, they will arrest him and heaven will not fall
sebi the say obasanjo no be yoruba
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by orisa37: 7:16am On Aug 09, 2021
THANK YOU GOD FOR MAKING ME ALIVE TO WITNESS THIS DAY.
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by thuxzwda1: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2021
Officialgarri:
When Igboho was screaming and boasting, and threatening and scaling a palace fence to see a king under duress, parading himself as the new champion in town with his local bullet proof, the old men just sat watching him. Allowed him to explore his youthfulness.

But when it was time to call him to order, it was an easy catch. Now the old men are the ones still pleading on his behalf.

I must attain and join the cabal of shot callers in this country.

After this if i hear pim from d guy...
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by oluwafeolami(m): 7:21am On Aug 09, 2021
27Pushing30:

See this daft entity

They should invade another sovereign country lol

Maybe the brits Who couldn’t invade the ecuadorian embassy in London to retrieve Julian Asange or the US who up till now have been unable to extradite him .

It’s people like you who can’t think properly who are weakening this country

You Dey mind this one wey no no anything? We should match into benin like we are d owners of the country and pick igboho up like that abi lol?
Maybe these guys defending igboho don’t know how grievious his offenses are.
The so called Yoruba leaders that are trying hard to help him, maybe he should ask them why they never asked for secession before.
Igboho is just a normal human being that d federal government is teaching a sweet lesson. Either ways d government will win and he would be shut up for life.
If he’s extradited he will be charged for treason and felony offenses. That’s when they will know he’s just a commoner.
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:23am On Aug 09, 2021
And igbo leaders are busying nailing kanu behind us... until igbos start killing all these vagabonds parading themselves as igbo leaders their liberation will never hqppen
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:23am On Aug 09, 2021
Elzakzaky:

It is people like you who pushed Igboho into his present predicament. That why he was claiming that Buhari was afraid of him
And it's zombies like you who have turned Buhari into a demi-god that are the problems of this country
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:23am On Aug 09, 2021
And igbo leaders are busying nailing kanu behind us... until igbos start killing all these vagabonds parading themselves as igbo leaders their liberation will never happen
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by 27Pushing30: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Now he's calling Britain and US as if that's not where your sovereign president goes to take injection for his malaria.
Since Buhari can't invade a sovereign country why can't he invade sambisa instead? Or is that place also sovereign? Ode

Why has the USA... who invaded Afghanistan in 2001 and claimed they defeated the Taliban been there over 20 years?

And why is that now ... battle weary as their troops withdraw the Taliban have begun recapturing full provinces?

When you know the answer to the question please shout “hallelujah... I finally know a fact about international conflict, politics and posturing

Such a stupid question... invading Sambisa

1 Like

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by jahsharon: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2021
Penguin2:
The Yoruba are protecting their own while wishing Nnamdi Kanu is hanged and will not accept that MNK the every step taken so far on him is wrong.

So, Yoruba leaders should be fighting for Nnamdi KANU while Igbo leaders like Arthur Eze, Hope Nzodima, Rochas Okorocha, Chris Ngige and others are colluding with the terrorist hiding inside Aso Rock to humiliate Nnamdi Kanu and suppress the Igbo nation.

Have you ever heard Afenifere or Yoruba Council of Elders (YCE) or the young Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) criticize Nnamdi Kanu, or IPOB, or ESN? NO, it is Igbo leaders that are working against Igbo interest and independence.

Your brain needs servicing, I will give you Mobil-1 engine oil to show my love for you as an Igbo lazy youth and a brother from another mother.

1 Like

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by oluwafeolami(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2021
Elzakzaky:
It is People like you who pushed Igboho into his present predicament, by singing "a o m'erin joba, ewe ku ewele" for him.
Even if he gets asylum in Benin, it is still a loss for him. You guys dont know that asylum is the younger brother of imprisonment.

They know next to nothing bro.
As it is, d federal government has already dealt with him in a language only him will understand. You see all those supporting him ehn, ask dem if they will also pull d same stunt he pulled they will say no.
Because I’m a Yoruba boy doesn’t mean I lost my senses and allow sentiments to cloud my judgement.
Igboho is wrong in totality with the way he handled the whole issue from day one.
He did well by warning the fulanis in his region to be careful but how it turned out to secession is a question only him will answer to d fg. That is a treasonable offense.
Those shouting in his support will go awol once he his behind bars in naija or he never comes back again, either ways government has made a huge statement.
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Elzakzaky: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

And it's zombies like you who have turned Buhari into a demi-god that are the problems of this country
Your username suggests that you re a yoruba person and you should know the difference between bravery and foolishness. That is what makes you different from an igbo person.
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 09, 2021
mamaafrik:
you are Not wise.

Southerners on Nairaland should know that many Hausa-Fulanis have been paid to disunite us,we should learn to spot and remove any antisouth comment using the report button
And stop giving their beggars alms and cash,they can't be milking and killing us at the federal level and be extorting us in the street.
let them get the message

One popular person among them claimed he is from AkwaIbom. What they are doing now is using AkwaIbom or any Niger Delta State as their State of origin.

Finally, the Yorubas may go to war. The IBOS and the South South are tired of being in Nigeria and ready to go. Fulanis have made life uncomfortable for the indigenous Plateau people. The Tivs have become endangered species on their land. The Plateau and the Benue people are very happy with what is happening in South West.

The Fulanis in government sending intelligence agencies to monitor Obasanjo's movement from Tanzania to Benin Republic. Yorubas may be pushed to war after decades of provocation.
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by israelmao(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2021
Igboho can't get Kanu's treatment because of the united force among against nepotic and incompetent government led by Buhari.
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by jahsharon: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2021
Elzakzaky:

But why do doctors give smartphones to patients at the psychiatric hospital? This poster is posting from the psychiatric ward of one of the Middle Belt states Isolation Centre. When a mentalism unstable homo sapient contacts COVID-19/20/21, the result us what we are all seeing.

1 Like

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by oluwafeolami(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Bro, this has nothing to do with buhari. Did igboho mention buharis name at all during his secession rally? This is just a case of rule of law.
It is a treasonable offense sir, I don’t know how u view it bro but igboho is wrong sir. Let’s b factual, I’m Yoruba and I want a better naija, truth is he did it in a wrong way.
People bigger than him had tried it in d past and we’re also meted same treatment if not worse
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by 27Pushing30: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2021
Zetty177x:

I think u are the daft one for not being able to figure out his sarcasm or satirical remark. Its actually People like weakening the country. Not him. Tell ur Buhari to invade Benin republic na

Hey dummy if you also read my response to him you’d figure out where my point lies.

Keep trying to cover up his and your own idiocy
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by 27Pushing30: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. Such a dummy!! PRC and ROC. At least you know your alphabets. The ignorant person has been watching Olympics!! He's confused himself thinking ROC's really a country grin

Can you kindly explain what alphabets have to do with sovereignty or national security?

Now you want to lecture me on USSR. What about the 1861 Berlin conference?

You're truly a product of quota system
Lmaoooo

I can’t believe it... see this dummy!

ROC - Republic of China (Taiwan -former China)

PRC - Peoples republic of China (China we know of today)

Jeez!

Republic of China is different from Russian Olympic committee .

You see how daft you are?

If you do not know the basic difference Between PRC and ROC then How Tha fuuuuccck can I TEACH you about how these alphabets relate to National security and Sovereignty.

I’m a well educated , well employed southerner living quite well.

Who are you? An ignorant Nairalander taking advantage of cheap data to display his/her idiocy ... you probably can never secure gainful employment without help from this “quota system” you so deride
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by bigtt76(f): 7:35am On Aug 09, 2021
No one is after Yorubaland. Igboho stirred the hornet nest and is facing the consequences, he should not be haed or treated as a hero he's not.

valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/igboho-why-obasanjo-ooni-olubadan-others-intervened-afenifere/
Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2021
oluwafeolami:

Bro, this has nothing to do with buhari. Did igboho mention buharis name at all during his secession rally? This is just a case of rule of law.
It is a treasonable offense sir, I don’t know how u view it bro but igboho is wrong sir. Let’s b factual, I’m Yoruba and I want a better naija, truth is he did it in a wrong way.
People bigger than him had tried it in d past and we’re also meted same treatment if not worse

You are not a Yoruba. Anybody can claim to be a Yoruba or use oluwakemi or Adebayo as name . You have no point and don't know anything. Keep quiet.

I was given the history of how FULANI settlers were given lands in Plateau villages several decades ago and how they become terrorists to the indigenous Plateau people now.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by tunapawizzy: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2021
Penguin2:
The Yoruba are protecting their own while wishing Nnamdi Kanu is hanged and will not accept that MNK the every step taken so far on him is wrong.
Competition and bitterness carry sofa put for ur heart. A other man trying to protect his own u still turn am to tribal sumtin. The igbos should stand by their own. OBJ is the number 1 supporter of one Nigeria, but that doesn't mean he will watch a yoruba man that doesn't believe in one Nigeria get abused by a lawless government. Igbos have influential persons that can prevail on the UK government to wade in on Kanus matter, or at least lobby influential Nigerians that can do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Abducted Chibok Girls Refused To Come Home / Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form / President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Simon Lalong (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.