Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State (80383 Views)

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Onlinefarmstore: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2021
After visiting the museum, I headed straight for the market, to begin the business that brought me to Akwa Ibom.

I had a lot of discussion, but let it be clear, Oron fish market isn’t a market you go to take pictures anyhow as they are hyper sensitive, according to them, people do spy on them, but anyways I took tons of pictures on code.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Onlinefarmstore: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2021
Their are two types of crayfish.

Watch the video here on my IG page https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

Aside from the big prawns we have the 30 painter rubber and the 25 painter rubber

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Onlinefarmstore: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2021
After the cray fish I measured prawns, very sweet! The market women will give you for free to taste only! But not the prawns with heads

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Onlinefarmstore: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2021
I won’t lie, I had dozens of injuries from crayfish stings

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Onlinefarmstore: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2021
From there I headed into the market for other seafoods like fishes and the likes

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by aieromon(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:
From there I headed into the market for other seafoods like fishes and the likes

This is lovely. Akpabuyo LGA in Cross River has a similar seafood market.

Please consider a YouTube Channel. This is your second warning cry cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Onlinefarmstore: 6:37am On Aug 11, 2021
From their I went to the snails section where they bring snails from Cameroon and sell it for as low as 10 pcs for 1k and other stuffs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Onlinefarmstore: 6:44am On Aug 11, 2021
This was the picture was taken by the waterside

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Onlinefarmstore: 6:49am On Aug 11, 2021
More pictures from the market including that of a stingray

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Onlinefarmstore: 6:51am On Aug 11, 2021
More pics from the market

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Onlinefarmstore: 6:52am On Aug 11, 2021
Including lots and dozens more

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Onlinefarmstore: 6:54am On Aug 11, 2021
After I left The market, I went back to Uyo where I was treated with a delicious fisherman soup! Akwa Ibom they try sha. Food and everything just Dey in excessesssssssss

18 Likes

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Onlinefarmstore: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2021
Thank you and this is the end of this trend! Now in PortHarcourt to explore!

You can reach me on Instagram: https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

Facebook : https://Facebook.com/cheapmarketdeal

Or email us : cheapmarketdeal@gmail.com

7 Likes

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Oreoluwa5: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
J
Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by vincentjk(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Bros with all this long post abeg where crayfish you buy? Abi na food you go chop for crayfish market again?

Besides, are the mods just seeing this post today or what?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by 2special(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good
Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by newdawn2017(f): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
I love Akwa Ibom.
Best place to live
Enugu, Akwaibom, PH, Asaba
Biafrans
biafrans how pls??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Chris2863(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
I opened this thread expecting to see crayfish/crayfishes.
Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
2021 thread. Mods dey try o

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Akerele44(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Where the crayfish na

All my mind be say where them dey harvest crayfish ooo

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Mercury12(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
Declaimer: This is a personal account of my own experiences in Oron Akwa Ibom State.

For previous post on my journeys across Nigeria visit our instagram page :

https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

After my interview with Nigeria info on Tuesday 2nd of August this year, I got on the next available flight ✈️ on Wednesday 3rd to Akwa Ibom from Lagos, which was an approximate journey of 50mins and it was successful.

I have always wanted to see this Oron city.
Well maybe when I eventually visit Akwa ibom. Oron should be one of my many destinations to see

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by chuksanambra: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
I love Akwa Ibom.
Best place to live
Enugu, Akwaibom, PH, Asaba
Biafrans

Uyo would be the capital of the country of Biafra. Biafrans from all over will come to Uyo the seat of power.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
vincentjk:
Bros with all this long post abeg where crayfish you buy? Abi na food you go chop for crayfish market again?

Besides, are the mods just seeing this post today or what?
Honestly, since 2021
Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Why make front page wef grin grin grin grin grin

Okay, am happy he went to my state

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by OgaDeyVex: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Enjoy yourself
Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by wiseone28: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
August 9 2021 thread on FP for the second time

E be like the mod is high on ....

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by EMREX02: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Haha! last year post, na wah ooo.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by 1Alex: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
A thread opened in 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Navyguy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nice journey, nice scripting, nice shots

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Josbreed: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
So this made FP since August 2021 it was posted?! Mtcheew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City / Life in Beijing As an International Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.