Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State (80384 Views)

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Jayslyder: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
All I want to know is..who's that babe with u??

Send forth her number
Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by NettyNelly(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lol what a small world David.

I never imagined meeting you on this platform.
I am glad you are still into the farming business. Boy I checked your IG, I am amazed at the level you've gotten.
I remember lot of things you told me then in Onitsha, if they were lies, then I foolishly trusted you. I gave you a gift of trust, but it was too expensive for you man.
But all that is in the past now.
I'm glad you're doing very well in your business bro.
It's been 4 years now. But I've forgiven you
Cheers to Greater things to come.

Onlinefarmstore

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Sonicroyel: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
saintkeppy:

Tell bikeman crayfish market @Beachside ckose to museum.
Its #100 still within Oron Town.
Finally please I'm not conversant with uyo but I intend visiting by August pls how far is itam park to eket
Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by aieromon(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Feelings79:
Really?l did visit Akpabuyo once and never could have assumed they have fish there.l was at their market, the one just after maternity junction.Can you please tell me more?l plan to visit again in two weeks and possibly stay

I was referring to Esuk MBA, it's a small village market close to the Atlantic Ocean.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by aieromon(m): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Op pls what's this?
Onlinefarmstore

Looks like a rambutan.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rambutan

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by uptownemmygee(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mercury12:

I have always wanted to see this Oron city.
Well maybe when I eventually visit Akwa ibom. Oron should be one of my many destinations to see

Just talk say you wan go knack kpekus because of wetin you hear about their girls
Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by saintkeppy(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sonicroyel:

Finally please I'm not conversant with uyo but I intend visiting by August pls how far is itam park to eket

Itam park is in Uyo, the State capital.
Eket is another town entirely.

Once you reach Itam park in Uyo, you'll have to join a taxi to Eket which is about 45Mins or 1hour max.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Onlinefarmstore: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
NettyNelly:
Lol what a small world David.

I never imagined meeting you on this platform.
I am glad you are still into the farming business. Boy I checked your IG, I am amazed at the level you've gotten.
I remember lot of things you told me then in Onitsha, if they were lies, then I foolishly trusted you. I gave you a gift of trust, but it was too expensive for you man.
But all that is in the past now.
I'm glad you're doing very well in your business bro.
It's been 4 years now. But I've forgiven you
Cheers to Greater things to come.

Onlinefarmstore

Let's talk, zero eight one three four seven zero zero seven zero five

Lost quite a lot of contacts four years ago, let's catch up again

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by manutdrichie(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
ahnie:
I could be your best plug if anyone based in uyo is ready to ship down.

Crayfish is hawt cake now in major asaba markets with ready buyers.

Are u sure?
Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by ahnie: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
manutdrichie:

Are u sure?
Yes
Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by manutdrichie(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
ahnie:

Yes

OK let's talk on wh
Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by nesphil(m): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2022
who's dis ediot with empty chest beating grin
how many oil wells are there in Oro land
Don't spoil this post with your stooooopidity o grin

clemento:
You forgot to add that oron has the higheet number of producing oil wells in Nigeria. Also being a minority tribe in the state, it's being exploited by the annang/ ibibio ran government . The inter tribal sentiments between oro nation and the ibibio has left oro nation less developed by successive akwaibom state governments when compared to other places in the state.
Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Jodha(f): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
victorjoe:
Oron is one of the ethnic groups in Akwa Ibom made up of 5 local government areas.
Oron, Okobo, Mbo, Uruefong Oruku and Udung Uko. These are the 5 local government areas that make up the Oro nation.

They have their own unique language different from Ibibio and Anang.

Oron is the crayfish capital of Nigeria (as far as I am concerned) reason being that people come from all over to buy, and even export

Oron is home to some world renowned schools like Maritime Academy Oron, Methodist Boys High School Oron and Maryanny.

Ibaka which is a natural deep seaport (that needs no dredging is in Oron, Mbo to be precise).

Fellow Akwaibomites please add yours, I know I have missed a few things as I am not from Oron. Let's educate others about the beauty of our dear state.

Op, next time abeg reach out make we spoil you small. I know you enjoyed your stay, you for go pack you bags come live here.

I'm sorry for disturbing yhu... please what do yhu know about okobo? General hospital?
Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by victorjoe(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jodha:

I'm sorry for disturbing yhu... please what do yhu know about okobo? General hospital?

Hi, I don't know much about Okobo General hospital. I live in Uyo. I have friends that are from there that I can ask questions though.

What information do you want to find out about exactly so I know what to ask?
Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Jodha(f): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
victorjoe:

Hi, I don't know much about Okobo General hospital. I live in Uyo. I have friends that are from there that I can ask questions though.

What information do you want to find out about exactly so I know what to ask?

I was posted to Okobo General hospital...and I would like to know about the place in general...how far it is from Uyo...if it's developed ...so I can make a decision...

Please I'll really appreciate if yhu can ask them...thank yhu
Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by victorjoe(m): 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jodha:

I was posted to Okobo General hospital...and I would like to know about the place in general...how far it is from Uyo...if it's developed ...so I can make a decision...

Please I'll really appreciate if yhu can ask them...thank yhu

Are you a doctor?

I will find out what I can and get back to you.

Please send your WhatsApp number for easier communication.
Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by Jodha(f): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
victorjoe:

Are you a doctor?

I will find out what I can and get back to you.

Please send your WhatsApp number for easier communication.

I'll really appreciate... please....cause I'm really confused
Re: My Visit To Oron Crayfish Market Akwa Ibom State by eroticecstasy: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
clemento:
You forgot to add that oron has the higheet number of producing oil wells in Nigeria. Also being a minority tribe in the state, it's being exploited by the annang/ ibibio ran government . The inter tribal sentiments between oro nation and the ibibio has left oro nation less developed by successive akwaibom state governments when compared to other places in the state.

I don't think you are okay, how many oil wells are in oron if at all the have any. Apart from Universal energy onshore at mbo which one do you have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City / Life in Beijing As an International Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.