Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology (993 Views)

What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology? / Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You / Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology by BigDan69: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2021
Bickering, arguing, disputing – call it what you want, but all couple get into spats every now and then.
And while quarrels between partners can be considered a normal part of the relationship, experts say it’s how couple handle these squabbles that will determine the overall health of the relationship over time.

How do you handle yours? Let’s hear from you all.
Re: BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2021
Apologies, sex and gifts
Depending on the gender, if it's Man, add food grin grin

1 Like

Re: BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology by writetopoker: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2021
To me, more quarrel settles both immediate and future quarrel.

1 Like

Re: BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology by Oowel(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2021
Am I too early sorry I want to be late...
Re: BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology by Uncle93(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2021
Sex dont yall just gotta talk things out.

When my girl and I are having issues and I have sex with her to make things up.

She still keeps that unhappy face during sex, try not to moan or cum. But I give her hard and good and the sounds come out involuntarily just like her cum does while shes trying to stay mad. Well after it all, shes still unhappy till we talk things out

3 Likes

Re: BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology by BigDan69: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2021
Uncle93:
Sex dont yall just gotta talk things out.

When my girl and I are having issues and I have sex with her to make things up.

She still keeps that unhappy face during sex, try not to moan or cum. But I give her hard and good and the sounds come out involuntarily just like her cum does while shes trying to stay mad. Well after it all, shes still unhappy till we talk things out

This is kinda funny, If I were u I would burst into laughter when she finally screams out of cloud 9 cheesy. I would be like damn babe, tot u were forming james bond, with that we will be having the convo in a funny way while making out still.

2 Likes

Re: BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology by Uncle93(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2021
BigDan69:

This is kinda funny, If I were u I would burst into laughter when she finally screams out of cloud 9 cheesy. I would be like damn babe, tot u were forming james bond, with that we will be having the convo in a funny way while making out still.

Lol , I do laugh at her sometimes . I also find it funny grin

1 Like

Re: BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology by CaroLyner(f): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2021
Just simply say sorry.
An apology cannot undo what has been done, but it can help ease the pain and tension of the aftermath. It gives hope for rebuilding, and puts value on the relationship rather than the individual’s pride.

3 Likes

Re: BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology by Kondomatic(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2021
Anything person use settle quarrel nah apology. Whether nah sex, money, sorry or whatever.

African parents apologize with many things, pet names(Nnam, Nnem, Ezigbo nwa), buying you oversized clothes, allowing you to play with your mates, giving you more food etc.
Just anything except "I am sorry"

That's an abomination

1 Like

Re: BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology by debbydams(f): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2021
Apologies, gift nd sex
Re: BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology by debbydams(f): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2021
Kondomatic:
Anything person use settle quarrel nah apology. Whether nah sex, money, sorry or whatever.

African parents apologize with many things, pet names(Nnam, Nnem, Ezigbo nwa), buying you oversized clothes, allowing you to play with your mates, giving you more food etc.
Just anything except "I am sorry"

That's an abomination
my mom will give money she knows thats the language I understand grin
Re: BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology by Kondomatic(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2021
debbydams:
my mom will give money she knows thats the language I understand grin
You and bribe don tey grin
Re: BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology by debbydams(f): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2021
tongue grin
Kondomatic:
You and bribe don tey grin
Re: BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ego; the source of all happiness..
Re: BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology by Ishilove: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Apology does not exist in some people's dictionary. They are saints who are always right and when you talk, they will say you are nagging.

Na when we don miss ourselves well, na that time quarrel dey finish.

1 Like

Re: BE HONEST!! What Settles Quarrel Faster In A Relationship? Money, Sex Or Apology by Tomygins: 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Size of the dick,if its a handful or small dic k

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This Trouble Maker / . / Why Are People So Tribalistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.