Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You (7015 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Built2last: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Be completely honest. What's hard about dating
You

Before I got married. I knew I used to be very stubborn. Very stubborn. I married my friend and now I have chosen peace. I have observed that to make it work and enjoy my home, stubbornness wont help me

7 Likes

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Errr...I get upset at little things.When I'm upset, I'll just give you the silent treatment until you realize your mistake.
I also don't like to be smothered, I love my space.

16 Likes

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by dingbang(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
My standards.

1 Like

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by dingbang(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Errr...I am hot tempered.
chisos. Aahhh.. Person like you now will stab person

3 Likes

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by MichaelPoem002(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Believe me, there's nothing hard about dating me.

I might have one flaw; that makes me hard to date but sincerely, there's nothing hard about dating me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
I'm a loner.

I like my space and frown at intrusion.

If we're dating , the approach is : dey your dey, make I dey my own.
But I'll come for you when you need me.
I'll leave everything for you .

My loyalty no get mate.
And I love till death.

Only if we do it from a distance though.

So, if that's not hard, walahi, mi o ni problem.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by EASYGURU(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nothing hard but i don't love easily.
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
dingbang:
Funnily enough, most I do when I'm angry is just to ignore the other party. Being ignored hurts more.

2 Likes

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Madibah(m): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Okay na flirting be my prob
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by dingbang(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Funnily enough, most I do when I'm angry is just to ignore the other party. Being ignored hurts more.
I know right. A lot of ladies dont like to be ignored.

6 Likes

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by jawalis(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Oh. I get angry at little things and i don’t forgive easily. Castingcrowns have the mic!
Torie8 come and tell me yours.
Julieeni what’s that thing.

3 Likes

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
dingbang:
I know right. A lot of ladies dont like to be ignored.
Nobody likes to be ignored when they're vexed.

1 Like

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by NobleAngell(f): 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
I hide my feelings alot esp jealousy.
I play too much.
I can be very picky.
I also love attention and when I'm not getting any, third world war.
I can't shut up when I'm upset (but I'm really working in this particular one).

7 Likes

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by dingbang(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Nobody likes to be ignored when they're vexed.
that one dey pain.

1 Like

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by MajesticKris: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
I take time to LOVE!!!
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Errr...I am hot tempered.My anger is such that instead of shouting and misbehaving, I'll just give you the silent treatment until you apologize.
change it. Learn to make compromise, forgive and let things go even when they haven't apologised and soften any hardness of your heart biko.

Life is too short to have this kind of attitude.

PS, I used to be like that.

8 Likes

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by virginprincess(f): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
I love my freedom, i don't like someone bothering me or forcing me to do what i don't what, i love doing things my own way.

6 Likes

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Durentt:
change it. Learn to make compromise, forgive and let things go even when they haven't apologised and soften any hardness of your heart biko.

Life is too short to have this kind of attitude.

PS, I used to be like that.
There is no hardness of heart anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by mosdii(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
I love my freedom, i don't like someone bothering me or forcing me to do what i don't what, i love doing things my own way.

in other words, hoo loo shoo

15 Likes

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by biddostandard: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
space because I get bored easily
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by virginprincess(f): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
mosdii:

in other words, hoo loo shoo
You have started again adulter, if you like don't change, you will see where adultry will land you.

1 Like

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Finnese001: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Emotionless angry
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
I'm a sex addict. Though if you're also sex addict then it won't be hard?

4 Likes

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by luscioustrish(f): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
If you offend me I can ignore you till you begin to doubt your own existence lipsrsealed but that's if I don't get an apology tongue
I get coconut head,I no dey hear word grin
I'm very playful and if you're too serious e go hard oh
Etc

5 Likes

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Kissiemu(m): 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
nna men!
I too like woman. You must give me chance once in awhile to Bleep other women.
What can a nigga do?

6 Likes

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by mosdii(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
virginprincess:
You have started again adulter, if you like don't change, you will see where adultry will land you.

Ingirishi haff deaded
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
There is no hardness of heart anywhere.
ok. I was assuming cheesy
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
The only issue i have with dating is time. For me, spending time with a woman is a waste of my time. If I can take you on a first date, that will be the only time we go out together. And once the vibe is down, I'm out. All the relationships I've had in the past few years, they all end the same way. I know they keep wondering what went wrong, idgaf. I think it is the price of success for me. Commitment is not worth your time, it is a major cause of setback in your ambitions.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by tiffanyfan(f): 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
I'm very very stubborn, and I love attention die

5 Likes

Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Mrscarter(f): 12:48am On Oct 03, 2020
dingbang:
grin
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by Built2last: 1:12am On Oct 03, 2020
Where is lalasticlala. Talk your own
Re: Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:44am On Oct 03, 2020
My issue is sex. U see that thing, I can turn crazy when u try to have sex with me
Let me explain, am a die hard Christian that has built up my spiritman and conscience to resist sin and never let me rest when I want to consciously do it. So even though we are dating,and just touching me,my body wants it..if you dare it,u will feel as if u are taking my life and just give up

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You / Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Yoruba Girl! / Sexiest Butt Ever Seen In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.