Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

How Do I Handle This Trouble Maker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This Trouble Maker (1092 Views)

Who Is The Worst Trouble Maker On Nairaland? / How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle This Trouble Maker by Brunosamel(m): 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
As a professional barber I went to shop on Sunday cuz we are always busy and have large customers on Sunday after a hectic day I decided to close for the day while walking home my apprentice called me, saying I should come to the shop that it is important, I told him I have already close but due to the way he was pressing my attention I decided to go back. On getting to the shop I met a strange man who was not barbing but his friend was, he's gionee phone was having issues, showing error on the screen I simply told him oga your phone needs flashing but he said it's not flashing that I should do factory reset for him, I didn't hesitate I did factory reset and the phone was stock on
On boat showing encryption unsuccessful...

The man took rampage as I tried to explain but he wasn't listening instead he accused me of spoiling his phone. I said oga bring the phone tomorrow I will use system to flash it but unfortunately he didn't bring the phone the following day but brought it a day after due to the fact that he took to other places and they brick the phone completely, it was not charging and won't power on either.
Due to the fact I only work on weekends he gave the phone to my boy telling him I should fix the phone if I don't want trouble of which I ignored until the day we met...

The day we met I told him to take his phone to gionee office and they will repair it for him but he found it offensive and threatened me whether I wanted us to go to police station, I told him oga don't threatened me with police cuz I'm not a criminal I was only trying to help, I have never been charge for any criminal offence the only time I went to jail was when I you younger and dumb I stole my sister money and she put me in jail for that a day. He wanted to attack me but some guys in my shop held him and begged him to leave me he started bragging about taking a gun shot going to prison and the rest I kept my cool and didn't utter a world at the end for peace to rain I apologize and offer to take the phone to gionee office he gave me two weeks...

Due to my tight schedule I couldn't take the phone to gionee office for two weeks and the day that I took the phone to gionee office the staff told me its not Nigeria use and they can't help me, tired and disappointed I called him and told him he's phone is dead that they couldn't do anything about it... He said I should come to a particular venue close to my working place....

On meeting him he talk and brag I kept quite he asked me on what I'm going to do about it I said nothing, he consulted a third party of two men and two of us lay down what transpired... After all said and done the third party asked him what he wanted me to do and he's response shocked me  He said I should give him 20k he will add it up to buy a new phone, I said okay I will get back to him cuz I don't have any money on me and he was like telling the third party that he want to fight me to the extent he remove his watch, I didn't utter a word cuz I have already see he want trouble I told him oga I won't fight you cuz you are my senior and I left the venue to look for the money to give him cuz he a gave me one week deadline....

Sad and disappointed cuz my clear intention to help him has already turned against me, I took the phone to my friend who repairs phone and explained to him what happened to the phone and he said he can't do anything about it, after pressing him he said I should open the back of the phone he directed on what to do after some trials boom the phone boots up, on that moment I became the happiest person in the room cuz the phone was worth way more the money he said I should give him....

Now my mind is in limbo cuz I don't know if I should give him back his phone or sell it at a higher price and give him the 20k he demanded for I already have a buyer who want to buy the phone 30k What's you opinion on this?

I will be happier if mod take this to front page
Re: How Do I Handle This Trouble Maker by chatinent: 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
Give him the ₦20k.

By the way, you said you told him the only time you were jailed was when you stole your sister's money and she locked you up?

Lol.
Re: How Do I Handle This Trouble Maker by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
I am feeling lazy to read it.
Na wa ooo......

Re: How Do I Handle This Trouble Maker by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
He better not meet my type. I will sell the phone, reach station give police 10k...make mockery of him around my shop.
Re: How Do I Handle This Trouble Maker by SUPERPACK: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ask him if he wants his phone back or the money and make sure a lawyer/police/vigilante is there and let the conversation be recorded too. If he choose the money give him, if he wants the phone give him too. Should you sell the phone he might get to see it on the users hand and accuse you of spoiling his phone so you can get it at a cheap rate. That phone might also be a stolen phone or phone obtained by force and he is looking for a way to dispose it and you provided a path for him to do just that. Pls follow the path of peaceful resolution without future troubles rather than money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This Trouble Maker by jaeyking(m): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Ask him if he wants his phone back or the money and make sure a lawyer/police/vigilante is there and let the conversation be recorded too. If he choose the money give him, if he wants the phone give him too. Should you sell the phone he might get to see it on the users hand and accuse you of spoiling his phone so you can get it at a cheap rate. That phone might also be a stolen phone or phone obtained by force and he is looking for a way to dispose it and you provided a path for him to do just that. Pls follow the path of peaceful resolution without future troubles rather than money.

OP please follow this advice.
It's the best so fa

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Ghana Girl With Biggest Breeezz Surfaces On Facebook / Meet With Sperm Donor / Going Through Heartbreak As I Lost Two Nice Ladies Who Were Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.