Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking (1620 Views)

Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... / OPM Pastor Has Promised To Send Aguba Back To The Trenches If He Refuses To Comp / She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by Preciousgirl(f): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
My husband made me the happiest woman on Saturday when she promised me to get me a car gift because I am a good wife

He emphasized my cooking prowess.
Ladies, I keep saying it oo

The way to your husband's heart is his stomach ooo

Good afternoon

Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by fati2001(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
CONGRATS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Preciousgirl:
My husband made me the happiest woman on Saturday when she promised me to get me a car gift because I am a good wife

Good afternoon

The way to a.man heart is Jesus Christ, he will tell increase d love for u in your husband heart , even if u no sabi cook, the man go love u die and never dream of cheating on u..pls crave for the holy spirit in ur life and ur husband, life will be street free for u

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Good afternoon

The way to a.man heart is Jesus Christ, he will tell increase d love for u in your husband heart , even if u no sabi cook, the man go love u die and never dream of cheating on u..pls crave for the holy spirit in ur life and ur husband, life will be street free for u grin grin grin smiley[quote][/quote] wink wink
Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by FreeIgboho: 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Your husband is a she?
My dear, you can't cook. Accept it and stop trying to override what you know is true

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by Ibaaboy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hmmm something fishy here

Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by zexy2030(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
U Neva told us u married gods. I hope he accepts ur sacrifice. So you have spirit husband. Because this foods are meant for the gods.

The sight of these foods could make me vomit.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by Mikester: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
Congrats in advance. Keep making him happy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by heniford2: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Happy for you but you see that food even if you use heaven and earth cook am i no eat grin cheesy
Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by Candidlady: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
When I need to do concoction for my father and brother and uncles and all the male friends I have... I'd let you know

Need to poison all of them
Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by Preciousgirl(f): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
Candidlady:
When I need to do concoction for my father and brother and uncles and all the male friends I have... I'd let you know

Need to poison all of them

Envy
Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
E be like say you dey use style find clients for Nairaland. You dey use google photos dey bore us. Continue.
Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by Damscodammy1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
I nor gt.is dat ur cook wil let sum1 mk heaven ni?
Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by Nemesis0147(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
The gods has finally answered your prayers
Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by punisha: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
Its official.

An overgrown man child with hairy balls is behind this moniker.

the clout u seek will soon locate u.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by Emperormartin(m): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
Whenever I see a girl rushing home to go prepare a meal for the dad I'd instantly fall in love with those girls...
Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by Benki003(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Keep snapping people's food angry
Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
These photos from Google are giving ewww.
Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
The way to a man's heart is not food God forbid
Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
With all the eggs I see there, you and your husband will be great at farting
Re: My Husband Has Promised Me A Car Because Of My Excellent Cooking by fortune1894(m): 6:15am On Aug 10, 2021
No wonder
This woman has a restaurant

(1) (Reply)

Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) / His Experience With A Single Mom / Bank Manager Plans To Cheat On Husband With Colleague Leaked|tiznaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.