Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! (2251 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Racheal is 29. a graduate and a vlogger. Petite, smart, intelligent, ultruistic but lavish with spending other peoples money... A strange sense of humour too.

Monica is 22, thick, pretty, easygoing, naughty, brilliant and funny... she's a jambite... she couldn't pass jamb since 2019. Born with a silver spoon

Eva is 36, a graduate... selfless & independent... she's business inclined, she a dealer on exotic footwears, perfumes ,wines and bone straight hairs attachment.

Joyce is 22. tall, light-skinned and curvaceous... speaks with some british accent. Very beautiful... that's all I know for now.

I am thinking about picking just one. All four of them said yes to my proposal... I cant date all four. It has to be one.

What do u think guys?
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
I smell lies.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nemesis0147(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Connect me with Joyce bros and by the way...you didn’t talk about yourself oh
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Freestainworld(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Pick your spec, one you can tolerate, if you make mistake, you may die young.
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by GOFRONT(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Las las, na Genotype go settle the matter..

5 Likes

Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by illicit(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Remove that Jambite first

4 Likes

Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2021
4 of them from yaba left abi mtchewwe
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Mide3367: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lies everywhere
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mide3367:
Lies everywhere
no... not lies bro
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by DaddyRochie1642: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Doja2000:
I smell lies.

grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Rozcol:
4 of them from yaba left abi mtchewwe
how do u mean bro?
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Lols...omo me sef need that Joyce. Be like she go go well smiley
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nemesis0147:
what interests you about Joyce? Lol
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols...omo me sef need that Joyce. Be like she go go well smiley
lol... Joyce again? Are u saying I should go for Joyce?
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
BadRadio:
lol... Joyce again? Are u saying I should go for Joyce?
No. I'm saying you should pass Joyce to me

1 Like

Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by tnerro1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
Can u give me joy, I like them tall and light skinned.

36 years, not yet married and selling bone straight, olosho in disguise, my guy run ooooo

The other one that likes spending other people’s money, just take her to silverbird and jakpa .

Can’t pass jamb and born with a silver spoon Leave immature girls alone bros.

1 Like

Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2021
SmellySperm:

No. I'm saying you should pass Joyce to me
but I made this thread so u could help me make a choice.
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
BadRadio:
but I made this thread so u could help me make a choice.
But we're in naija. You should expect things like this. How can only u have 4 babes without sharing one with ur fellow OG?

1 Like

Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by babavik: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hmm!!
so in no distant tym 3 women will screaming "men are scum", "all are dogs", "don't trust men" etc just because of you ?
well i will still help you as a bro.
take Eva the 36 yr old, give joyce to Nemesis0147 and smellySperm to drag, give me monica the one with silver spoon. Racheal the petite one wail on behalf of the rest.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
SmellySperm:

But we're in naija. You should expect things like this. How can only u have 4 babes without sharing one with ur fellow OG?
lolgrin
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
babavik:
Hmm!!
so in no distant tym 3 women will screaming "men are scum", "all are dogs", "don't trust men" etc just because of you ?
take Eva the 36 yr old, give joyce to Nemesis0147 and smellySperm to drag, give me monica the one with silver spoon. Racheal the petite one wail on behalf of the rest.
grin
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
babavik:
Hmm!!
God knows I need Joyce in my life bros. I'm even seeing my future in her

2 Likes

Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Danjikanbauchi: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Bro if you want a sweet home and less stressed in marriage. Go for EVA.

Getting married to matured lady is the best experience she don't care what you do outside just make sure she don't see it.

1 Like

Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by TheEnygma(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
I have a feeling that this is all lies but as a Sure Redpill I couldn't help but help you out in case it's true.

Racheal: Avoid materialistic girls, they will kill you before you time and lead you to bankruptcy, at that age if any woman hasn't let go of the "entitlement mentality" then she's definitely not worth it.
But consider her because she's gotten to the age when she's most likely ready to settle down which means you'll enjoy the relationship.

Monica: she's a good candidate but make sure you're you observe her carefully and be cautious, the fact that she's from a rich home means that the possibility of her billing you is very low.

Eva: Avoid her at all cost, if a woman is not married at 35, then there's something wrong somewhere...... Don't go for any expired product.

Joyce: Since it's very obvious you are attracted to her but Don't know much about her, try to know as much as you can since she's a very likely a good candidate

Last last , the choice is yours..
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by PERVENCHE: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
cool
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
PERVENCHE:
Racheal is 29. a graduate and a vlogger. Petite, smart, intelligent, ultruistic
but lavish with spending other peoples money... A strange sense of humour
too.

29---- right age,
vlogger----cool job
petite----- finite pùssy size
intelligent, ultruistic----- perfect temperament
strange sense of humour------ fun to be with

but lavish with spending other peoples money--- no be small thunder go fire her! with her small nàsh
hahahagrin
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
TheEnygma:
I have a feeling that this is all lies but as a Sure Redpill I couldn't help but help you out in case it's true.

Racheal: Avoid materialistic girls, they will kill you before you time and lead you to bankruptcy, at that age if any woman hasn't let go of the "entitlement mentality" then she's definitely not worth it.
But consider her because she's gotten to the age when she's most likely ready to settle down which means you'll enjoy the relationship.

Monica: she's a good candidate but make sure you're you observe her carefully and be cautious, the fact that she's from a rich home means that the possibility of her billing you is very low.

Eva: Avoid her at all cost, if a woman is not married at 35, then there's something wrong somewhere...... Don't go for any expired product.

Joyce: Since it's very obvious you are attracted to her but Don't know much about her, try to know as much as you can since she's a very likely a good candidate

Last last , the choice is yours..
thanks boss
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Bro if you want a sweet home and less stressed in marriage. Go for EVA.

Getting married to matured lady is the best experience she don't care what you do outside just make sure she don't see it.
wow... thanks
SmellySperm:

God knows I need Joyce in my life bros. I'm even seeing my future in her

Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Spicylate(f): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
Pick the one that is 18, PhD holder, lives and works in Santorini
Re: 4 Of Them Said Yes But I Have To Pick One. Help Me !!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Spicylate:
Pick the one that is 18, PhD holder, lives and works in Santorini
huh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Non-alcohol Drinkers, How Do You Have Fun On Outings. / Which Of These Is Worse: Masturbation Or Premarital Sex / First Kiss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.