Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On (1285 Views)

Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" / “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On by Stupidquestions: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
Personally, I enjoy the strong pheromones wafting from my armpit especially when it's been somewhile i took my bathe.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who sometimes lift the arms just to savour the scenting manly smell

And before u jail me, there are several top-notch researches that the smell from men's armpit is sexually stimulating for some ladies.

Researchers say the strong smell exuding from men's armpit is a sign of strong masculinity, a result of testosterone released from the sweat gland into the skin, it said to put some women in the mood just like pheromes do for animals.

I hope such women can attest to this manly smell that turns them on without fear or shame of being labelled.

Perhaps men should sometimes leave the strong aroma just to stimulate their babes core into into tingly mushiness

1 Like

Re: The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On by Namdeenero(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
Till you develop body odour undecided

1 Like

Re: The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On by fati2001(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2021

3 Likes

Re: The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On by dacblogger: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2021
No be lie...I do enjoy the smell from my man,not all this one's from bus conductors or Mechanics. undecided that one na body odour

3 Likes

Re: The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On by Buddy4Buddy: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
So trueWelcome to ADULTS CLUB Group, We offer you the hottest erotic stories and videos, Hookup, sexual advice and Orientation.We encourage you to contact us with any comments or suggestions on how we can make this free sex Group more pleasurable for you. Have fun and enjoy yourself while in this group. Members Identity are highly protected.

https:///L0oBjUyPTur5KZSBEhYaFO

1 Like

Re: The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On by OhMyGodWtf: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
True. Had an ex obsessed with perceiving my armpit smell

1 Like

Re: The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
True. Had an ex obsessed with perceiving my armpit smell

Re: The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On by OhMyGodWtf: 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
[quote author=SmellySperm post=104619625][/quote]
My Armpit does not small bad lol. I use a cologne roll on. Smells masculine
Re: The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On by rex444(m): 3:57am On Aug 10, 2021
Looks like we are going bk to caveman....sniff down below too
Re: The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On by gr8cany: 5:46am On Aug 10, 2021
My girl enjoys smelling my armpit
This research is not far from the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On by Stupidquestions: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
gr8cany:
My girl enjoys smelling my armpit
This research is not far from the truth
While some women will be forming when they actually enjoy the oozing smell of a man's armpit

1 Like

Re: The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On by Ritzybeauty(f): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Are you kidding me!!!... What do you guys take ladies for at times sef
Re: The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On by Penflame(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
This is true.

I'm always sexually aroused when I smell a woman's hair, especially when she has not plait it for a while like when she loose the hair for a while.

I can go extra rounds by just perceiving it.

1 Like

Re: The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On by yuping(m): 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Buhari need to look into hiking and taxing weed sellers and buyers it will not only save them but will add money to the nation.
Re: The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On by Bola146(f): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Those who don't shave are worse lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On by Sonnobax15(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin
Na so..

But when there's money on ground,that smell go automatically be like wetin dem wear perfume put lipsrsealed

Women,na only una with devil know the exact color of una problem undecided
Re: The Musky Smell From Men's Armpit Can Turn Some Women On by HillaryNelo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Are you kidding me!!!... What do you guys take ladies for at times sef
(Am not among o) bt some nairaland guyz see u guys as vultures n dogs

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. / Who Is The Most Notorious Nairalander??? / +18 I Repeat (+18); Me And My Girlfriend Beautiful And Sexy Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.