Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad (15869 Views)

How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker / How To Spot A Super Show-off! / Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by mrperfect(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2011
An interesting one.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Jackieugo(f): 8:48pm On May 18, 2011
hollandis:

jackieugo is one of those girls beware!!!!!

I have none of the characteristics he listed. Me che onu angry
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 18, 2011
I'll add another one to the list.

[size=15pt]Not being able to sustain a decent conversation without cursing or using abusive words. [/size]
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Jackieugo(f): 9:04pm On May 18, 2011
Brand_new:

I'll add another one to the list.

[size=15pt]Not being able to sustain a decent conversation without cursing or using abusive words. [/size]

</sarcasm>Only naija women do that? That's amazing! </sarcasm>
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by kabukabu(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2011
This thread is lame,the original poster obviously has never left Oshodi grin grin grin grin.
Nigerian girls that I encounter dont really stand out from the general populace,sure there are a few "different" types but by far most are much more normal than the idigents smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 18, 2011
kabukabu:

This thread is lame,the original poster obviously has never left Oshodi grin grin grin grin.
Nigerian girls that I encounter dont really stand out from the general populace,sure there are a few "different" types but by far most are much more normal than the idigents smiley smiley smiley
Your name says it all ATL boi.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by asas(f): 9:08pm On May 18, 2011
hmmmm I jus bought my blackberry but dey've not giv me pin, and if dey giv me I won't carry it around because I don't want it to shuk me in the pocket
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by 190: 9:09pm On May 18, 2011
asas:

hmmmm I jus bought my blackberry but dey've not giv me pin, and if dey giv me I won't carry it around because I don't want it to shuk me in the pocket
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 18, 2011
asas:

hmmmm I jus bought my blackberry but dey've not giv me pin, and if dey giv me I won't carry it around because I don't want it to [b]shuk [/b]me in the pocket
I laugh in Spanish. I wonder how you passed the Visa interview at the Uk Embassy.  lipsrsealed

@190 Those are the kind of girls you go after in Birmingham.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by 190: 9:15pm On May 18, 2011
which kind of ladies shocked shocked
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 18, 2011
asas. grin
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by hollandis(f): 9:18pm On May 18, 2011
Ladies that wait for PIN from whoever after purchasing BB
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by 190: 9:32pm On May 18, 2011
Brand_new:

asas.  grin
shocked shocked

nope
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by denzel2009: 10:10pm On May 18, 2011
They always have bob marley attachment/weave on from one christmas to the next and keep banging their own head while talking to you.

They wear jacket meant to be worn in north pole in summer.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by 190: 10:13pm On May 18, 2011
denzel2009:

They always have bob marley attachment from one christmas to the next and keep banging their own head while talking to you.

They wear jacket meant to be worn in north pole in summer.

RED- That should be Lice at work cos the weave they carry that should last for 2months would last for 8months

Blue- Thats the mentality, the Jacket is so stuck up with them that they forget when its winter or summer

they could even find themselves wearing it under 45degree Nigerian sun if they find themselves there
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by asas(f): 11:05pm On May 18, 2011
Brand_new:

I laugh in Spanish. I wonder how you passed the Visa interview at the Uk Embassy

its supposed to be a joke ooo where is your sense of humour
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by denzel2009: 11:08pm On May 18, 2011
asas:

its supposed to be a joke ooo where is your sense of humour

You shocked shocked You still dey this london??
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by asas(f): 11:17pm On May 18, 2011
denzel2009:

You shocked shocked You still dey this london??

yes o wld call u in a bit sef
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by jerryben12: 11:19pm On May 18, 2011
toned skin
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 18, 2011
Yep, ur right! They always trying to pretend what they are NOT!
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 12:39am On May 19, 2011
My hair is real. I don't wear fake nails. I purchased my blackberry with the money I worked for and use it for business purposes. I don't have a Nigerian accent. I don't swear or curse. I don't shout. I don't steal. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't own fake handbags. I can hold intellectual conversations. I'm not the only one on this website with such traits, yet we're still Nigerian somehow. Imagine.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by 190: 12:43am On May 19, 2011
ogugua88:

My hair is fake. I wear fake nails. I purchased my blackberry with the 190's money which I worked for in the bedroom and use it for business purposes. I have a Nigerian accent. I swear and curse alot. I shout. I slightly steal like i took 190's 35pounds. I drink Kunu and fura-du- nunu. I don't smoke. I own fake handbags made in Nnewi and Abekouta. I cant hold intellectual conversations. I'm not the only one on this website with such traits 90% of the girls here are just like me, yet we're still Nigerian somehow. Imagine.

And I saw all these and still decided to stay with you shocked shocked
Love is really capable cry cry
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 12:52am On May 19, 2011
OP what sort of nigerian women do you date.You sound like the type of goes after the aristoes because its only the aristoes who fit your discription perfectly.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 12:56am On May 19, 2011
Grown men dissing ladies like this.

SMH angry
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by 190: 1:12am On May 19, 2011
------> ----->
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 1:32am On May 19, 2011
donspony:

Grown men dissing ladies like this.

SMH angry
tongue who said they were grown men?
These are probably diaper wearing guys who still live with their moms
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 2:34am On May 19, 2011
ogugua88:

I don't have a Nigerian accent.

As much as I adore you, this comment struck me in a very bad way. What is wrong with having a Nigerian accent? Of course, you meant it in a derogatory sense since you listed it amongst the other attributes that you felt are not generally well looked upon by Nigerian men, at least the hypocritical ones on nairaland. Ogugua, -1. Your point on my completely superficial and subjective ranking has just dropped to 99.  grin
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 2:37am On May 19, 2011
tom28:

tongue who said they were grown men?
These are probably diaper wearing guys who still live with their moms

Ha, speaking from experience I suppose.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 3:07am On May 19, 2011
jenniferbb are you going to yahooing tongue
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 3:09am On May 19, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Ha, speaking from experience I suppose.

Sure i experienced it from a yoruba guy who always loved bashing nigerian women and found out he was the type who always clung to his mom"s apron

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophetess Juanita Bynum And Pastor Paula White Want To Divorce Their Husbands! / How Do U Quote Someone In Nland / Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.