Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad (15871 Views)

How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker / How To Spot A Super Show-off! / Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Jackieugo(f): 3:14am On May 19, 2011
donspony:

Grown men dissing ladies like this.

SMH angry

I wonder sometimes too!
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by 190: 3:18am On May 19, 2011
me too angry
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 3:28am On May 19, 2011
tom28:

Sure i experienced it from a yoruba guy who always loved bashing nigerian women and found out he was the type who always clung to his mom"s apron

"Show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are"

Since your friend was that troubled, then I guess that you and he are alike in so many ways. I am sorry for what you had and have to go through. Take heart, all will be well with you. In case you need someone to accompany you to beg for your mother's forgiveness, there are tons of folks on nairaland who might be able to lend a hand, or should I say, a leg.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 3:40am On May 19, 2011
omo_to_dun:

[size=12pt][font=Courier New]"Show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are"

Since your friend was that troubled, then I guess that you and he are alike in so many ways.
You guessed wrong
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by kandiikane(m): 3:41am On May 19, 2011
You also forgot  excessive amount of chest hair and leg hair which they love to flaunt. Oh yes, who can forget the legendary multicoloured eyebrows cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 3:49am On May 19, 2011
tom28:

You guessed wrong

Ok. I give up.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 3:57am On May 19, 2011
kandiikane:

You also forgot excessive amount of chest hair and leg hair which they love to flaunt. Oh yes, who can forget the legendary multicoloured eyebrows cheesy
shocked even you is bashing nigerian women shocked?
cheesy sister take am easy o make you no vex dem nigerian queens in here o! shocked
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 3:58am On May 19, 2011
kandiikane:

You also forgot excessive amount of chest hair and leg hair which they love to flaunt. Oh yes, who can forget the legendary multicoloured eyebrows cheesy

And talking about hair the women i have come across who tend to be hairy are middle eastern women.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by kandiikane(m): 4:03am On May 19, 2011
Abeg if porsin wan vex mek dem bust. . . Ar nor bash ar just dey tok am ow ar see yam grin lipsrsealed

we are not talking about middle eastern but Nigerian cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 4:10am On May 19, 2011
grin ok kandikane if dem they throw punch at u i go just pick my pop corn dey eat and enjoy show grin
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by kandiikane(m): 4:12am On May 19, 2011
En me sef go take me own and siddom en we go enjoy togethergrin
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by kandiikane(m): 4:17am On May 19, 2011
Is it just me but tonto seems to have gotten from red skin to full blown yellow paw paw.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 4:49am On May 19, 2011
omo_to_dun:
As much as I adore you, this comment struck me in a very bad way. What is wrong with having a Nigerian accent? Of course, you meant it in a derogatory sense since you listed it amongst the other attributes that you felt are not generally well looked upon by Nigerian men, at least the hypocritical ones on nairaland. Ogugua, -1. Your point on my completely superficial and subjective ranking has just dropped to 99.  grin

There is nothing wrong with having an accent. I said it to oppose everything they've been saying. Every time they mention a Nigerian woman talking or shouting, she's always shouting in a Yoruba or Nigerian accent, as if all Nigerians have accents or speak a native language, or having an accent makes one Nigerian. I have no Nigerian accent and I am still learning my native tongue; I'm 100% Nigerian nonetheless. There's nothing wrong with having a Nigerian accent and there definitely isn't anything wrong with not having one.

Now that that's been settled, my rating needs to go back to 100. wink
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by annita19(f): 6:09am On May 19, 2011
Accent
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 6:13am On May 19, 2011
ogugua88:

Now that that's been settled, my rating needs to go back to 100. wink
Done! wink
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by iyatrustee(f): 8:32am On May 19, 2011
^^^^goodmorning bro! available for any jabs today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Zahnda(f): 9:08am On May 19, 2011
Cry the Beloved Continent! This is just sad, African children rubbishing their mothers and sisters. The white Man must be laughing his gut off, long after he packed up and left, the African still will not free himself from mental slavery. There is nothing wrong with being who you are, speaking the language of your people and practising one's indigenous culture. It's called Pride. There is, on the other hand, everything wrong and heartbreaking in striving to be who you are not. Looking at your people and seeing everything you hate about you, something you hate in you. One not
being able to speak one's own native language doesn't make one more educated or refined, it makes them sad, pathetic, self loathing lost souls.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by hollandis(f): 9:18am On May 19, 2011
@Zahnda -Are you an african?
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Texther(m): 9:19am On May 19, 2011
They always ask 4 money
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Zahnda(f): 9:24am On May 19, 2011
Yes, and a proud one at that.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Texther(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2011
Stretch marks on brst, artificial tattoo on hand, necklace with pendant dropping in between bubs
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 9:47am On May 19, 2011
Texther:

Stretch marks on brst, artificial tattoo on hand, necklace with pendant dropping in between bubs
grin
Texther:

They always ask 4 money
And recharge cards. When you ask them why they haven't been calling the answer is always the same. CREDIT.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by kandiikane(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2011
Zahnda:

Cry the Beloved Continent! This is just sad, African children rubbishing their mothers and sisters. The white Man must be laughing his gut off, long after he packed up and left, the African still will not free himself from mental slavery. There is nothing wrong with being who you are, speaking the language of your people and practising one's indigenous culture. It's called Pride. There is, on the other hand, everything wrong and heartbreaking in striving to be who you are not. Looking at your people and seeing everything you hate about you, something you hate in you. One not
being able to speak one's own native language doesn't make one more educated or refined, it makes them sad, pathetic, self loathing lost souls.

What is this??!? Why this whole paragraph? Why take this seriously? Why is the white man laughing when he does not even get the joke?
Get off your high horses, yes we do love Africa and have pride but we can take jokes sometimes and not start a fight over every single thread.

@the accent people, every single person on this Earth has an accent. . . An every country has there own with sub-accents.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Konjour(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2011
A huge number of the ones i have seen (especially Nigerian ones) often pull off a kinda irritating stunt ALWAYS, they see you coming from afar, when you're kinda a few hundred yards away, they reach into a very big purse and flash out a blackberry smartphone and start making some imaginary calls to some alienated friends on mars till you walk past them. Often, some of them 'd lose ''network signals'' after you've walked past, and then steal a glance at you over their shoulders. Mschewwwww.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Tokotaya: 4:02pm On May 19, 2011
Easy guys! This site is seen worldwide by not only Nigerians, but also foreigners. If you call your calabash broken, don't expect outsiders to treat it nicely!
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 19, 2011
Konjour:
A huge number of the ones i have seen (especially Nigerian ones) often pull off a kinda irritating stunt ALWAYS, they see you coming from afar, when you're kinda a few hundred yards away, they reach into a very big purse and flash out a blackberry smartphone and start making some imaginary calls to some alienated friends on mars till you walk past them. Often, some of them 'd lose ''network signals'' after you've walked past, and then steal a glance at you over their shoulders. Mschewwwww.

Everyone does that.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by AMIGO112(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2011
Eheeen, make e be. we like them like that. Anybody wey no want make e go find congo, masai or zulu chics. enough abeg!!!!
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Konjour(m): 12:32am On May 20, 2011
ogugua88:

Everyone does that.

Not everyone does that, i guess you must be one of them,though. undecided
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 1:47am On May 20, 2011
I'm not. I've seen numerous people from various ethnicities and nationalities do that is all I'm saying.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by ozoemeka(m): 3:00am On May 20, 2011
The airport is the best place they show off. Nigerian girls make the most noise at airports trying to impress everybody with half-baked american english. The grammar throws you off right from the get go.
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 3:49am On May 20, 2011
Zahnda:

Zhanda you have to understand that these guys making up insultive threads about women are not grown men but grown up toddlers still hanging on to their mom"s apron cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Nigerian Girl Abroad by Nobody: 5:54am On May 20, 2011
they have hair growing in their bum bum! like igbo irumole!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophetess Juanita Bynum And Pastor Paula White Want To Divorce Their Husbands! / Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily / How Do U Quote Someone In Nland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.