Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Advice A Brother Who Doesn't See The Relevance Of Education. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice A Brother Who Doesn't See The Relevance Of Education. (317 Views)

Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice A Brother Who Doesn't See The Relevance Of Education. by habsydiamond(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2021
There is the boy I know. Who happens to be one of the education is a scam group... I have been trying to advice him but it's all falling to a deaf ear. He cited the wealthy people that are dropouts... Saying going to school will not put food on his table.. . What will be ur advice for such a person
Re: Advice A Brother Who Doesn't See The Relevance Of Education. by Goldbw122(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2021
Just advice him, that the foundation of any thing in life is Education be it fraudster or pastor, you must be willing to learn..

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother Who Doesn't See The Relevance Of Education. by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
There is the boy I know. Who happens to be one of the education is a scam group... I have been trying to advice him but it's all falling to a deaf ear. He cited the wealthy people that are dropouts... Saying going to school will not put food on his table.. . What will be ur advice for such a person

Leave him alone, not everyone will succeed thru education..pple like him need to learn the hard way..wen opportunities pass him by and he makes money but end up being scammed by educated people, he will learn his lessons
Many big men are going thru it now, accountants siphoning their money like crazy becos they don't know simple bookeeping

2 Likes

Re: Advice A Brother Who Doesn't See The Relevance Of Education. by habsydiamond(m): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

Leave him alone, not everyone will succeed thru education..pple like him need to learn the hard way..wen opportunities pass him by and he makes money but end up being scammed by educated people, he will learn his lessons
Many big men are going thru it now, accountants siphoning their money like crazy becos they don't know simple bookeeping
true talk... Even aside that I noticed that people that don't see relevance in education waste resources, misuse money as the head or a leader in a group.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies / Is There A Correlation Between Missing Someone And Having Feelings For Them? / Ned Nwoko And Wife Finally Divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.