Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] (14225 Views)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! (Photos) / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by Brunosamel(m): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
PacAmaru:
I hope ure not tryna pull my legs by not completing my statement.i said inbuilt smart WHEN IT COMES TO MALE/FEMALE DOINGS.

Its already self explanatory as a 13years old girl can manipulate a man of 30years to doing what she wants.men are controlled by sex and women control sex
I'm not trying to pull your legs
The end game is sex of which once the man gets it any other thing is secondary to be manipulated to get what you want doesn't make one dumb is a win/win projected.... in your own scenario there some individuals there intellectual capacity are inter subjectives and there's nothing one can do about it
Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by GravityDefier: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Correct. So you're giving us hint that the legit way to officially breakup with a babe is "to give her the impression" that we can't live without them then when she brings out a little of that monster we then use that against them and breakup legitly. Kudos.
TheEnygma:
Word of advice to all men out there:
If you wanna know the true nature of a woman, just allow her have some kind of power over you....

No matter how much you love a woman , never let her have the impression that you can't live without her because that will bring out the monster..... Always let her know that the day she decides to walk out of that door, you will replace her ASAP.
Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by pablobellins(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
Oga rest
Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by JamlinksNg: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by Jman06(m): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Well, we women posses this egostical feeling whenever we are on top (not all women though),and we mostly feel superior to anyone below us
I guess this attitude was provided by nature. wink wink
Even if you have to have that feeling of superiority against your man on account of your superior financial powers, control it in such a way that you don't humiliate him totally. I think where many ladies get it wrong is that they think it is OUT OF PLACE for them to out earn their men. That feeling is what makes them to develop resentments for their men, and believe me, once that resentment comes in, it is a big problem because nothing the man does will please the lady. Even if the man does ALL the chores in the house, madam will still not be happy.

I'm responding to this matter not on personal grounds because I have already made up my mind on the kind of marriage I may be considering. But in this time and age, more ladies are bound to marry men whom they are richer than. I have like three cases of this nature affecting people I know very well right now. The ladies work with FG parastatals while their husbands are under employed. All the ladies show that same attribute of not being happy to be the family's financial backbones. Even seeing their men eat in the same house becomes a very big problem no matter how hard the men try in the home front to make their working wives happy.

Unless we want to totally destroy family system, that trend needs to stop. Ladies need to decide whether it is best we withdraw all our girl children from schools while educating and employing only the males or have them educated and employed but with an understanding that it is not a bad thing for them to shoulder their family financial responsibilities.

I have heard many working class ladies complain that men are not marrying them but are getting intimidated by their successes. The reason is not far fetched as it stems from this same issue we are deliberating about. As a guy, I know that many men would rather soak gari and be happy with their poorer wives than eat the best meal under same roof with a richer wife who disrespects them.
Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by Bolarineliza202: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
Jman06:
Even if you have to have that feeling of superiority against your man on account of your superior financial powers, control it in such a way that you don't humiliate him totally. I think where many ladies get it wrong is that they think it is OUT OF PLACE for them to out earn their men. That feeling is what makes them to develop resentments for their men, and believe me, once that resentment comes in, it is a big problem because nothing the man does will please the lady. Even if the man does ALL the chores in the house, madam will still not be happy.

I'm responding to this matter not on personal grounds because I have already made up my mind on the kind of marriage I may be considering. But in this time and age, more ladies are bound to marry men whom they are richer than. I have like three cases of this nature affecting people I know very well right now. The ladies work with FG parastatals while their husbands are under employed. All the ladies show that same attribute of not being happy to be the family's financial backbones. Even seeing their men eat in the same house becomes a very big problem no matter how hard the men try in the home front to make their working wives happy.

Unless we want to totally destroy family system, that trend needs to stop. Ladies need to decide whether it is best we withdraw all our girl children from schools while educating and employing only the males or have them educated and employed but with an understanding that it is not a bad thing for them to shoulder their family financial responsibilities.

I have heard many working class ladies complain that men are not marrying them but are getting intimidated by their successes. The reason is not far fetched as it stems from this same issue we are deliberating about. As a guy, I know that many men would rather soak gari and be happy with their poorer wives than eat the best meal under same roof with a richer wife who disrespects them.
You've said it all, I don't even know what to say again.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by JamlinksNg: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2021
Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
This Thread Is A Redpill Classic!
Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by Blitz888(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
OP you are correct.
It seems socially normal for a man to marry a jobless sit at home lady but a Lady who married an employed man who suddenly loses his job becomes a plight for marriage counsellors & neighbors to feast on.

Never marry a lady out of pity.
Go for the best even if it means last minute dumping. Not even a mother will stand and watch her hardworking son marry a Leech.

My mantra right there.... Always go for the best.

When choosing a wife make sure she ticks 90% of all the right boxes.

Remember, women do that all the time.
Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Blitz888:

My mantra right there.... Always go for the best.
When choosing a wife make sure she ticks 90% of all the right boxes.
Remember, women do that all the time.
On Track.
Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:23pm On May 01
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? / Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos / Why Did Ladies Stopped Wearing This (pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.