Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) (89535 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by orohbiro(f): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
I feel embarass

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by orohbiro(f): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
More

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
I used to be so angry over it when I was younger and would report to my mom but I later realized that it's just nature dealing with them 😂
Fast forward to now, I just pretend I didn't see or notice the stares.

152 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Bennysam: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Attention they seek by all means

294 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Felimax(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
When you are classy and fill with value they get mad when their attributes is not catching your attention.

My craft! You must humble!

91 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by madscientist88(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
orohbiro:
I feel embarass
then cover up,our eyes are attracted to feminine jiggling stuffs bouncing around.

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Shalommy(f): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
orohbiro:
I feel embarass
Are you a barca fan?..

27 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
I feel nothing... When I'm walking, I'm more focused on where I'm going rather than who's looking at me.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Obierika(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
There's nothing wrong with admiring God's work grin

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Wawelexy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
I used to be so angry over it when I was younger and would report to my mom but I later realized that it's just nature dealing with them 😂
Fast forward to now, I just pretend I didn't see or notice the stares.

Rest abeg, no one is looking at you

356 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wawelexy:

Rest abeg, no one is looking at you
You wish dooooor

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Mjshexy(f): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
I feel more Queenie, they just have to look and you can't stop no one cool

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Wawelexy(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
You wish dooooor

Wish kee you there!!! Bless us with a picture of you if you so damn sure of yourself...

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Even the ones with flat yansh will comment .😂

275 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by blaquemyc: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Even flat spanner sef go dey comment.

196 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Stawner16(m): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
It low key turns them on. Unless the dude is ugly or broke.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Godoverevery: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
You looking at something likely filled with dirty blood at that point.

I don't bother looking at it anymore cos in hindsight I hear that voice what if she is menstruating and I go........yuck.

Imagine rocking a girl in the club with big ass but she is menstruating...........yuck

That ass isn't worth stressing over.

I can never look at a lady and have a boner anymore cos the thought of she might be menstruating always play in my head.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Shalommy(f): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I feel nothing... When I'm walking, I'm more focused on where I'm going rather than who's looking at me.
Yeah, because you got nothing at your back.

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD OF HOW MY BODY IS ABLE TO CONTROL MEN.

AM ALWAYS LIKE "SEE DEM, SEE DEM, SEE DEM, OYA LOSE CONTROL..... grin"

INFACT I DELIBERATELY WEAR CLOTHES TO MAKE THEIR HEAD SPIN 360, WITH THEIR EYES POPPING OUT. cheesy

THERE ARE ONLY TWO TIMES I FELT SO SAD. ONE WAS WHEN A GUY HIT HIS HEAD ON AN ELECTRIC POLE, THE OTHER WAS WHEN A GUY FELL INTO A GUTTER. APART FROM THESE TWO, I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD. YOU KNOW, THAT KIND OF CONTROL WHEN YOU ENTER A PLACE AND YOU MAKE ALL THEY MEN SILENT BECAUSE THEIR MOUTH IS WIDE OPEN AND SALIVATING LIKE A DOG.

I purposely wrote this in bold and capital letters because I love how it makes me feel when I control men with just my body. Some ladies well endowed understand this feeling of total control.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
You're right.. smiley smiley smiley
Shalommy:
Yeah, because you got nothing at your back.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Shalommy(f): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
You're right.. smiley smiley smiley
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by abiolamitodun(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
That should be normal in SA...since yansh is everywhere....u don't value what u have when it's in surplus....but u see our Nigerian ladies...the one wey get small yansh go dey form god

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
Well, I know nothing about Nigerian ladies... smiley smiley smiley
abiolamitodun:

That should be normal in SA...since yansh is everywhere....u don't value what u have when it's in surplus....but u see our Nigerian ladies...the one wey get small yansh go dey form god
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:

You ain't never got an intense stare...

you'd miss your steps...

btw , it's understandable.... you ain't got it big and bouncy back there..

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by abiolamitodun(m): 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, I know nothing about Nigerian ladies... smiley smiley smiley
Don't know if it's happens to other African ladies...but u see Nigerian ladies...once they start reaching the stage of growing yansh like this...their level of yanga go increase at an unbearable speed...
The bigger the yash the higher the yanga

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
Okay... smiley smiley smiley
Silentgroper:

You ain't never got an intense stare...

you'd miss your steps...

btw , it's understandable.... you ain't got it big and bouncy back there..
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
I might be wrong, but it seems like those pictures posted are those of SA ladies.
abiolamitodun:

Don't know if it's happens to other African ladies...but u see Nigerian ladies...once they start reaching the stage of growing yansh like this...their level of yanga go increase at an unbearable speed...
The bigger the yash the higher the yanga

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

INFACT I DELIBERATELY WEAR CLOTHES TO MAKE THEIR HEAD SPIN 360, WITH THEIR EYES POPPING OUT. cheesy

THERE ARE ONLY TWO TIMES I FELT SO SAD. ONE WAS WHEN A GUY HIT HIS HEAD ON AN ELECTRIC POLE, THE OTHER WAS WHEN A GUY FELL INTO A GUTTER. APART FROM THESE TWO, I ALWAYS FEEL SO PROUD. YOU KNOW, THAT KIND OF CONTROL WHEN YOU ENTER A PLACE AND YOU MAKE ALL THEY MEN SILENT BECAUSE THEIR MOUTH IS WIDE OPEN AND SALIVATING LIKE A DOG.

I purposely wrote this in bold and capital letters because I love how it makes me feel when I control men with just my body.
undecided. Pussy asss nighas......

Admiring you doesn't mean they like you...we guys just wanna lash and move on with our lives, nothing more undecided

So the earlier you know this,the better for you undecided

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I purposely wrote this in bold and capital letters because I love how it makes me feel when I control men with just my body.

Right

🙄🙄🙄🙄

They'd end up mis-using the damn thing any that's about right...

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Silentgroper(m): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay... smiley smiley smiley

nah!!! ..

say what you gotta say

😏😏😏😏😏😏

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
I have nothing to say... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Silentgroper:

nah!!! ..

say what you gotta say

😏😏😏😏😏😏
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) by abiolamitodun(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I might be wrong, but it seems like those pictures posted are those of SA ladies.
I can't say sha...cos the level at which Nigerian ladies are growing yansh this days u can say which is real or fake...atimes the mode of dressing can be deceiving to us men sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) / Curvy Lady Under Fire For Dancing "Soapy" (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse