Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him (856 Views)

Man Rejects Instagram Model Because She Doesn't Look Same As She Is Online..... / Man Says His Biggest Fear Is Having A Baby That Doesn't Look Like Beyonce,reacts / Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by DannyG8(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
A Friend of mine got his girlfriend pregnant ,some months ago and now she has given birth and the child doesn't look like him

The girl in question is still insisting the child belongs to my friend and refuse to go for DNA and my friend request for other prove she told him he was the only person that have slept or had sex with her for the pass ten months
Which mean she had no sex with anyone for the pass ten months until she met him

My friend is confuse and need advice I told him I will help him out by post it here on nairaland people with similar experience or people with ideas will advice him

Please help him
He is reading your comments
Thank you all
Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by Ritzybeauty(f): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lol.. He should just go for a dna then, hope its not just an excuse or just some crazy thought the brain play with him sometimes especially if he doesn't trust the lady before the pregnancy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by slawormiir: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
He should exercise patience ...

appearance and looks changes over the course of the first few days, weeks and months in the life of new born babies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by ignis: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
How is it your business please ?
Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by Blacknote: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by DannyG8(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
ignis:
How is it your business please ?
because he ask me for advice and I don't know what to tell him so I told him to be patience I will post it on nairaland for advice
Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by Romanoff(f): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
The child doesn't need to look like him for him to be the father. However, her refusal for a DNA test is suspicious. If he can do it without her consent or knowledge, let him do it for closure and clarity.

N.B

Shunning premarital sex can prevent all of this "my friend post", "keep me anonymous" etc wahala.

If being celibate could kill, God won't demand sexual purity from humans.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by ignis: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
DannyG8:
because he ask me for advice and I don't know what to tell him so I told him to be patience I will post it on nairaland for advice

Weldone .... Mr. Adviser
Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by Kondomatic(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
DannyG8:
A Friend of mine got his girlfriend pregnant ,some months ago and now she has given birth and the child doesn't look like him

The girl in question is still insisting the child belongs to my friend and refuse to go for DNA and my friend request for other prove she told him he was the only person that have slept or had sex with her for the pass ten months
Which mean she had no sex with anyone for the pass ten months until she met him

My friend is confuse and need advice I told him I will help him out by post it here on nairaland people with similar experience or people with ideas will advice him

Please help him
He is reading your comments
Thank you all
Bring your friend here, the elders have questions for him.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by luwiizy(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
ignis:

Weldone .... Mr. Adviser

well don mr well don.
Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by Kondomatic(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Lol.. He should just go for a dna then, hope its not just an excuse or just some crazy thought the brain play with him sometimes especially if he doesn't trust the lady before the pregnancy
You believe the story ni?
Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by othermen: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
Looks like you.
Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by DaddyRochie1642: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
DannyG8:

Oga tell us the truth, it is you that is in this situation, not your friend.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by Jack14(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
OP I no sey na you...you just dey use friend cover up
Just gather money go do DNA test sha

1 Like

Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by NewDawnEra: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
You don't need her consent to do the DNA, cut part of the baby's hair and take it to lab for DNA test and thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by TheWolfen(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
She refuse DNA test and she wants you to father the child when she clearly know u having doubt? She wants u to take her words for it and show no concern about your own words/doubt?
Mr man u amuse me o. You look to me like a mumu man no doubt.
Take that child to lab and conduct a DNA test right away. Take even the child hair to the lab and they can tell if you the father or someone else someone child....

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by DannyG8(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Romanoff:
The child doesn't need to look like him for him to be the father. However, her refusal for a DNA test is suspicious. If he can do it without her consent or knowledge, let him do it for closure and clarity.

N.B

Shunning premarital sex can prevent all of this "my friend post", "keep me anonymous" etc wahala.

If being celibate could kill, God won't demand sexual purity from humans.
you mean if you son don't look like you , you won't bonder
Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by DannyG8(m): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
TheWolfen:
She refuse DNA test and she wants you to father the child when she clearly know u having doubt? She wants u to take her words for it and show no concern about your own words/doubt?
Mr man u amuse me o. You look to me like a mumu man no doubt.
Take that child to lab and conduct a DNA test right away. Take even the child hair to the lab and they can tell if you the father or someone else someone child....
why are you referring to me like am the one
Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by Sonnobax15(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
wink
Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by Romanoff(f): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
DannyG8:
you mean if you son don't look like you , you won't bonder

The child could look like his mum or anyone from the girl's family. Or you've never seen that happen?

I have seen boys who look like their mum and they are usually so fine.
Re: My Friend Son Doesn't Look Like Him by TheWolfen(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Didn't you say your friend will be reading comment? He the one I am referred to
DannyG8:
why are you referring to me like am the one

(1) (Reply)

I Was Born HIV Positive, Got Pregnant At 14, Slept With Many Men To Feed My Kid / Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? / How To Marry An Ibibio Girl – The Initial Traditional Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.