Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? (853 Views)

Sadly, Here Is The Only Situation Where Women Are Smarter Than Men / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by daben1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Have have you ever found yourself in a situation where you find it hard to forgive someone, especially when those people or person that wronged you asked for forgiveness? Share you experience and what happened
Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by shawnfamous(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
There was this close friend of mine in school then. This guy came to my lodge and found a girl he said he liked, so as my fellow guy man I told him how good the girl was to me and how promiscuous she was at the same time. He said he just wanted to have his way with her, I asked this my said friend when he started becoming a playboy, he just smiled.
If I tell u that same week, they were already dating u wouldn't believe. I told this guy everything good and bad things about this girl because he was my Paddy.
Even when some guys come to straff her at home, I would inform my friend. Only if I had known. I thought it was me and my friend against her, little did I know I was at their middle.

So my paddy and I had issues over a little arguement, that was how doom started with me.
The girl came to my block, said everything the I said about her, that she used to moan like this, that she bathes outside when the shower is not running. That she flirts a lot.
Everything she said I told my friend are so true. In fact, accurate. I really said them. I was looking like a slowpoke, this time I was smiling like a better slowpoke when being confronted. She shouted so loud, everyone gather but never calmed her down. The story was interesting to them. Especially when she said she has multiple boyfriends and she screams because their dick is so big unlike mine. This time I smiled more cheaplessly like a bigger slowpoke because people in the house were starting to mk fun of that.
The girl then ask that I pay her all the money I was owing her straightaway, that was about 17k then.
Where do I get that money straightaway? I told her I can't do transfer that in the evening I would withdraw and give to her, She agreeeeed and left after much pleading by blockmates. All through this time I had utter no words because I couldn't defend my self.
I went in with strong head and tears almost clouding my eyes. I started calling, looking for 17k to give her. After the stress of getting the money complete, I went in the evening to request for her account number, she insisted that I must give her cash. This time, i was very mad and I didn't want much embarrassing moments, I just treked to the campus ATM to withdraw the money.
On getting back I heard their noises outside the gates, this time my friend was with her. As I handed her the money, she counted and gave my friend some amount there and he left. That scene alone touched me. This guy comes to my lodge but no be me e seyt find come. Imagine, banny wey I introduce give my guy. The times I saw this guy, I saw guilt all over his face but he tried So hard not to send me.

Now after graduation, they are no longer together.
I was happy so I tried being friend with this girl again so I could get back to my friend, it didn't work, but I understand.

One 31st night, I saw someone knock on my door, and behold it was my friend accompanied by our friends.
Immediately I saw him, I burst into tears, he ran to hug me to confort me. As he came close, I grab him neck go wall, I be wan punch am but my friends calm me. We talked, Everything was settled after much pleading, I went out with them that night.
But the next times I saw him, he still irritated me, I don't hate u anymore but I don't want to have a single thing to do with you. He would hit my head and expect to react the way I used to when we were friends, no way. He tried his best to be friend sha. But e no work. Now we just see and greet with our heads.
That's my type of forgiveness.

I have learnt a lesson now, even if u wan marry prostitute, I no go ever advice u. I would even give u 10 reasons why u should marry her.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by Jnrp(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
I will comment later
Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
forgiveness is not something that you should give lightly, because many say "sorry" but dont mean it (and depending on the issue, sorry wont solve/change shiit)... so it is perfectly fine to not being ready to forgive, unless you are 110% sure that this person has repented and it matters to "you".

forgiving someone that doesnt deserve to be forgiven is a waste of life.

also, there are actions out there that should NEVER BE forgiven... IMHO cheating/murdering/raping/ is some of them.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by daben1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
shawnfamous:
There was this close friend of mine in school then. This guy came to my lodge and found a girl he said he liked, so as my fellow guy man I told him how good the girl was to me and how promiscuous she was at the same time. He said he just wanted to have his way with her, I asked this my said friend when he started becoming a playboy, he just smiled.
If I tell u that same week, they were already dating u wouldn't believe. I told this guy everything good and bad things about this girl because he was my Paddy.
Even when some guys come to straff her at home, I would inform my friend. Only if I had known. I thought it was me and my friend against her, little did I know I was at their middle.

So my paddy and I had issues over a little arguement, that was how doom started with me.
The girl came to my block, said everything the I said about her, that she used to moan like this, that she bathes outside when the shower is not running. That she flirts a lot.
Everything she said I told my friend are so true. In fact, accurate. I really said them. I was looking like a slowpoke, this time I was smiling like a better slowpoke when being confronted. She shouted so loud, everyone gather but never calmed her down. The story was interesting to them. Especially when she said she has multiple boyfriends and she screams because their dick is so big unlike mine. This time I smiled more cheaplessly like a bigger slowpoke because people in the house were starting to mk fun of that.
The girl then ask that I pay her all the money I was owing her straightaway, that was about 17k then.
Where do I get that money straightaway? I told her I can't do transfer that in the evening I would withdraw and give to her, She agreeeeed and left after much pleading by blockmates. All through this time I had utter no words because I couldn't defend my self.
I went in with strong head and tears almost clouding my eyes. I started calling, looking for 17k to give her. After the stress of getting the money complete, I went in the evening to request for her account number, she insisted that I must give her cash. This time, i was very mad and I didn't want much embarrassing moments, I just treked to the campus ATM to withdraw the money.
On getting back I heard their noises outside the gates, this time my friend was with her. As I handed her the money, she counted and gave my friend some amount there and he left. That scene alone touched me. This guy comes to my lodge but no be me e seyt find come. Imagine, banny wey I introduce give my guy. The times I saw this guy, I saw guilt all over his face but he tried So hard not to send me.

I was happy so I tried being friend with this girl again so I could get back to my friend, it didn't work, but I understand.

One 31st night, I saw someone knock on my door, and behold it was my friend accompanied by our friends.
Immediately I saw him, I burst into tears, he ran to hug me to confort me. As he came close, I grab him neck go wall, I be wan punch am but my friends calm me. We talked, Everything was settled after much pleading, I went out with them that night.
But the next times I saw him, he still irritated me, I don't hate u anymore but I don't want to have a single thing to do with you. He would hit my head and expect to react the way I used to when we were friends, no way. He tried his best to be friend sha. But e no work. Now we just see and greet with our heads.

I have learnt a lesson now, even if u wan marry prostitute, I no go ever advice u. I would even give u 10 reasons why u should marry her.
i can relate bro, it will be very hard to be friends with such a snitch again, what a SIMple friend you had

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by daben1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
forgiveness is not something that you should give lightly, because many say "sorry" but dont mean it (and depending on the issue, sorry wont solve/change shiit)... so it is perfectly fine to not being ready to forgive, unless you are 110% sure that this person has repented and it matters to "you".

also, there are actions out there that should NEVER BE forgiven... IMHO cheating/murdering/raping/ is some of them.
if coming back together as lovers when my partner cheats is what forgiveness is all about, then I don't have what it takes to forgive
Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by daben1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

if you kill someone close to me, like you kill my brother because he cheated on you, I'll find every means to kill you and probably go to jail, I must kill you!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by younglleo: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by DroppingLiquid: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Damn bro. That's a touching story. But never bad mouth someone that was good to you, even if she's a slut. I had a girl like this, she was my best friend and my GF was aware of her, though didn't like her. My best friend was the biggest slut but she was always there for me in times of need. People that knew her would often come to tell me how she slept with this and that, expecting to hear more gist from me, but I just acted surprised and always focused on her good side.

I don't joke with people like that.
shawnfamous:

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by Opeyemiextra(f): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
There was this friend of actually went to consult an herbalist because of me and I didn't know. When I eventually found out, a lot of damage had been done considering I kept updating her on the situation of things.

I still find it difficult to believe up till today and I was so hurt I took her matter to God. Later I just started releasing her from my mind but it was difficult.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by MJBOLT: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
"I do not forget and I do not forgive"
Undertaker (2003)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by MufasaLion: 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sadly for people, I don't forgive.
Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by Dude397(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
It depends
Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by MufasaLion: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
There was this friend of actually went to consult an herbalist because of me and I didn't know. When I eventually found out, a lot of damage had been done considering I kept updating her on the situation of things.

I still find it difficult to believe up till today and I was so hurt I took her matter to God. Later I just started releasing her from my mind but it was difficult.

I don't know what really happened to you, but I think maybe you just weren't doing things the right way. It might not be the herbalist shit.
Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by liya11: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
daben1:
Have have you ever found yourself in a situation where you find it hard to forgive someone, especially when those people or person that wronged you asked for forgiveness? Share you experience and what happened

I don't know if I forgive, cause once you hurt me we're done and it's goodbye.
Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by Opeyemiextra(f): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

I don't know what really happened to you, but I think maybe you just weren't doing things the right way. It might not be the herbalist shit.

I know what I'm doing and she indirectly confirmed it. I usually don't really believe these things before until recently.
Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by MufasaLion: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Opeyemiextra:

I know what I'm doing and she indirectly confirmed it. I usually don't really believe these things before until recently.

Sad, but I don't believe in stuffs like that.
Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Nurturing grudges self na stress on its own.....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by hahn(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
MJBOLT:
"I do not forget and I do not forgive"
Undertaker (2003)
Re: Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? by Jirilistic(m): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2021
Happened when I was in senior secondary dat yr
I had this female frnd of mine
We were so close that pple thought we were dating.so for some days I noticed she started distancing herself.i approached her and tried to find out if I did anything wrong to her. She not ansa me. I still went back repeatedly she nor still talk. Finally she said dat she heard that I went around gossiping about her. To say I was shocked was an understatement. I tried reasoning with her that I never did such. Even her frnds agreed with me. But she nor gree.
After like one week,she came to meet me and started saying sorry that she was misinformed. She thought I was the one.
At that point I wanted nothing to do with her but one of our mutual female friend later intervene between us and I accepted her apology
However I made it clear that I was no longer interested in being her close frnd so dat not wen she tells me stuff and still tell others,she will now come nd be accusing me of leaking it
We still remained frnds but that level of closeness was gone for good

(1) (Reply)

I'm Really Confused / VIRGINITY Is A Big Deal (by B.O.E.) / A Broke Girlfriend Once Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.