Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position (36861 Views)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Development Person / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Analyst/functional / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Business Manager Recruitment - Lagos, Ibadan, Beni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
@Etimocracy, have you received text?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Can someone tell me why they're asking for picture. The guy was like send it now now like 2minutes I want to work on it
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by niphemmy364(m): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
LordOsix:

For which role?
I also sat for the test and I've got interview invite for BDE tomorrow.

i sat for BDE as well, yet to receive text or mail oo. wen did you receive the text??
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by niphemmy364(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
abeg who else sat for BDE test on saturday in lagos and has gotten invite for interview.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Etimocracy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
@Etimocracy, have you received text?

No my brother.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by TunarPumppin: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
niphemmy364:
abeg who else sat for BDE test on saturday in lagos and has gotten invite for interview.

I sat for the BDE test in Lagos on Saturday and got invite for Interview tomorrow. Not sure of attending though as I heard the job posting will be outside southwest.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by LordOsix(m): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
I got the text yesterday

Maybe there sending it in batches or they've choose not to go forward with your application.

niphemmy364:
i sat for BDE as well, yet to receive text or mail oo. wen did you receive the text??
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
LordOsix:
I got the text yesterday

Maybe there sending it in batches or they've choose not to go forward with your application.

they are not sending it in batches, If you didn't receive a text that means you didn't pass the test...I know people who did the test and weren't called for the interview...on the day of the interview they will even give you the credentials you submitted on that test day with your test score written on it...those who have their interview tomorrow will confirm it

4 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

So I just received a call to send in my picture.

Omo, who knows what next

wait and hope for the best i.e to come collect your appointment letter...we all are

2 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Can someone tell me why they're asking for picture. The guy was like send it now now like 2minutes I want to work on it

...and I hope you were sharp about sending your cooperate pix..I think it was the photographer who called you...I heard they will forward the photos to the chairman MIKE ADENUGA for him to see his prospective staffs before approval

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by TunarPumppin: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
Stephenfabian:

...and I hope you were sharp about sending your cooperate pix..I think it was the photographer who called you...I heard they will forward the photos to the chairman MIKE ADENUGA for him to see his prospective staffs before approval

LOL... This is actually funny. What if Mike Adenuga doesn't like your face?

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
TunarPumppin:

LOL... This is actually funny. What if Mike Adenuga doesn't like your face?

omo he cancels you out...this is the part we cast and bind...according to the photographer, he said it is another selection phase that is done by the chairman

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
An unknown Glo number called me twice but I didn't even know when the calls came in. I tried calling the number back, but it'll just quit when I dial. Hope it's not from them. Has anyone been called?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
zeenaman:
An unknown Glo number called me twice but I didn't even know when the calls came in. I tried calling the number back, but it'll just quit when I dial. Hope it's not from them. Has anyone been called?

was it 121?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
zeenaman:
Bro Damn that's bad. I guess you can't call them but they can call you.... Omo kiss
Shay the number resemble 08055355055 kinda number. I'll advice you send your picture to the number via WhatsApp. Omo
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Bro Damn that's bad. I guess you can't call them but they can call you.... Omo kiss
Shay the number resemble 08055355055 kinda number. I'll advice you send your picture to the number via WhatsApp. Omo
The number starts with 0807141..... The number is not active on whatsapp. I used true caller to check, it showed somebody's name then Glo. Ie Vick Glo. Meanwhile, I have already submitted my picture. Maybe I'm overreacting, it could be just a random call. But why can't the number be called?
Fingers crossed
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
Stephenfabian:

was it 121?
No sir. 0807.....
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by fabulousadeyemi: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Those of you who did interview today, pls how was it?, secondly is there aptitude test for another set of people tomorrow again, has the aptitude test ended?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Johnk110: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nothing much other than asking if we can relocate to a particular state of their chosen, then we snap picture and go
fabulousadeyemi:
Those of you who did interview today, pls how was it?, secondly is there aptitude test for another set of people tomorrow again, has the aptitude test ended?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by fabulousadeyemi: 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
The test and interview has lasted for 4 weeks now, non stop, pls who has an idea when they will start dishing out appointment letters for successful applicants to resume?, cos we are just being kept incommunicado, we don't have an idea of their next line of action and when.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
fabulousadeyemi:
The test and interview has lasted for 4 weeks now, non stop, pls who has an idea when they will start dishing out appointment letters for successful applicants to resume?, cos we are just being kept incommunicado, we don't have an idea of their next line of action and when.
Lool, no be lie bro... I'm guessing there'll be light at the end of the tunnel so just exercise a little patience say before 1 or 2 months you'll resume

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by sammyenergy(m): 7:20am On Aug 28, 2021
My interview went well, but wasn't presented with any location choice but was told they will definitely get back to me.

I later met a top staff and he said they are also recruiting for Conoil and PSB, so some that they asked not to take pictures after their interview but were told that they will get back to them will definitely get a call bacause Conoil and PSB team are not on sit as at when the interview was conducted.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2021
sammyenergy:
My interview went well, but wasn't presented with any location choice but was told they will definitely get back to me.

I later met a top staff and he said they are also recruiting for Conoil and PSB, so some that they asked not to take pictures after their interview but were told that they will get back to them will definitely get a call bacause Conoil and PSB team are not on sit as at when the interview was conducted.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2021
sammyenergy:

but how many candidates do you think they told this too.... for them not to present you with any state, I think they are all filled now.

on the day of my interview I told some of my colleagues that I don't think we are being interviewed for globacom maybe it is for one of MA establishments because according to the job ad were I applied from they started with, "A newly licensed digital payment institutions with strong affiliation with one of the top mobile telecommunications company in Nigeria" which now I think is the PSB but some guys said theirs didn't state that, only stated "A telecommunications company is recruiting for"...lets not jinx this sha we will all know when we collect offer letter by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2021
Stephenfabian:

something like this; You will be supervising agents who are to provide financial services to the under banked population
Then looking like it's going to be PSB then...
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by fabulousadeyemi: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2021
@StephenFabian, the other job ad didn't state that it is a telecommunication company, it states " A Multi National Company with Business Activities and Offices all over Nigeria and in other African countries.
That they require the services of young, intelligent and energetic graduates who are interested in building a career in sales for the position of Business Development Executive.
So you may be right, the vacancy may not necessarily for Glo BDE, it could be for the PSB you mentioned, I only feel the job is for Glo since it is Glo that has been reaching out to us for test and interview, afterall, I think Globacom is the parent company.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by zeenaman: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2021
Everything will be clear soon. I wish all of us success. Is there any connection between Conoil, PSB and Glo? Are they owned by the same person?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2021
zeenaman:
Everything will be clear soon. I wish all of us success. Is there any connection between Conoil, PSB and Glo? Are they owned by the same person?
Yeah, Glo's PSB is called MoneyMaster
Conoil is also owned by Glo
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2021
fabulousadeyemi:
@StephenFabian, the other job ad didn't state that it is a telecommunication company, it states " A Multi National Company with Business Activities and Offices all over Nigeria and in other African countries.
That they require the services of young, intelligent and energetic graduates who are interested in building a career in sales for the position of Business Development Executive.
So you may be right, the vacancy may not necessarily for Glo BDE, it could be for the PSB you mentioned, I only feel the job is for Glo since it is Glo that has been reaching out to us for test and interview, afterall, I think Globacom is the parent company.

I hope it's not a field work where I'll be going to meet customers and trying to sell something to them
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by fabulousadeyemi: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2021
MA owns Globacom, Conoil and the newly licensed PSB.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by sammyenergy(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2021
The way the whole thing went, everybody is kind of in a suspense cos not all that took corporate pictures will get offer later

In summary screening continues

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Vacancies at Eko hotels / I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.