Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,872 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court (52208 Views)

Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' / Zimbabwean Teen Teaches Her Rapist Grandfather A Lesson / South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by purplekayc(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin
funny abi? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by pyyxxaro: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
The Future is Clitocurrency cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by SILVERLINES: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
cheesy
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by badaru911: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
She tasted the man thing and really enjoyed it... Actually, the alleged rapist na her customer... Wetin she dey sell sef?... It's likely to be..hmmmm....hmmm..hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by xynerise: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
graphics101:
grin

The memories were still very fresh in her head I see.
But seriously though. There's a name for that kind of syndrome. Maybe someone here will remind me.
Stockholm

5 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Lewisdinho(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
In summary, what women of these days cannot do does not exist. Future is female gang

4 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Chieffoo007: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Power of pussy

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by voiceless1(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
A
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by nisco18ng(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Raped in a hotel?

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Ikpeyi: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
It is finished...

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by yeyedu(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
Killer waist

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by AfroKnight: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
Then it was false allegation all along. She cheated on her husband.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Thetruthshallse(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
What a shame to womanhood!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Chibuezem(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin
my mannest how far
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by kevoh(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
ValCon888:
This is what happens when preek makes her suffer from Stockholm Syndrome. My condolences to the husband.
Moral of the story: it's not always about the money. Happy are those who have the weapon and know how to use it.
She's not suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. Madam was cheating on the husband with the alleged rapist long before they was a rape accusation.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by ChasinGood(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
This world is obviously not my own grin
There's got to be something special bout the rapist. Else?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by careytommy37(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
BKayy:
The initial rape allegation was because of the misunderstanding between the two extra marital lovers.
The only fool there is the husband.
When things went south with the lover, the wife used the husband to get back at her lover. She faked rape and the Mumu man hurriedly ran to make case not knowing that he is the simpleton in the game.
Now, they are at peace and there is no need for the half man that calls himself husband.
This is a lesson for Simps and potential Simps out there. There is no honour for Simps. Na fool you be for the relationship and na your wife mechanic, coworker or gateman go dey keep her hole in condition

You have said it all cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by joedave(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
The rapist bahd gaan! He touched all axis the woman's husband couldn't have navigated all the while.

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by n3xt(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Adaorababy:
It's not ordinary.

It is dick-tionary

5 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by ignis: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
The rapist gbola na cake.

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by AmuEbule: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ukpabi shocked shocked
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Oyindidi(f): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Maybe the rapist na machine cool

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by DamnNiggar: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Yoloba woman
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
ttemmi:
Women are so complicated. Trust a woman at your own risk.
Women met Devil one & one and survived it.
Don't you know.
This News will go down this year's calendar as the highest.
Now you will understand why they say women are WOES UNTO MEN

2 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Lighthammer(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
graphics101:
grin

The memories were still very fresh in her head I see.
But seriously though. There's a name for that kind of syndrome. Maybe someone here will remind me.
stockholm syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Olowoshako(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Some mother need to be send to sambisa Forest
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Lewisdinho(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
What s shame to Womanhood. Chai

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Macheteros1: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
ijustdey:
Married woman leaves husband to live with her rapist while the case is still in court

https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/married-woman-leaves-husband-to-live-with-her-rapist-while-the-case-is-still-in-court/39m7fjx
The guy made her cum severally I’m sure.

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by baralatie(m): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mayng01:
As in? Please! Come again, I yam not getting it. Could that be some kind of bad juju? Or a better sized Dickson at work? I yam still not getting. Please, kindly narrate again while I listen again.
The wife lied about being raped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by rhektor(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sọ́ra fún obìnrin, olúwa á wà pẹ̀lú ẹ

I he future truly is female

Woman = disappointment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo / Nigerian Lady In Italy Thrown Off A Building For Refusing Sex With Landlord / Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.