Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court (52209 Views)

Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' / Zimbabwean Teen Teaches Her Rapist Grandfather A Lesson / South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by olmoRoc: 4:34am On Aug 11, 2021
Mayng01:
As in? Please! Come again, I yam not getting it. Could that be some kind of bad juju? Or a better sized Dickson at work? I yam still not getting. Please, kindly narrate again while I listen again.

After digesting the report again, I have concluded that it wasn’t a case of rape from the onset. But the question is! Why did she report to her husband when she wasn’t caught in the act? Or could it be she was caught & proved smarter before the news reached the hubby? Till now , I still find it very confusing , why she had to move in to another man’s house after being raped as claimed by her if she was truly legally married. Where art dao family members of hers? Women! Ah!!! Smh. Very disgusting & shameful

right you are, I don't believe she was actually raped, and the husband should have asked her what she was doing at the hotel with the customer in the first place
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by JustforMen: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

but you like dick!
just collect the dick and leave the owner out of your wahala..
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by tonyshine01: 8:07am On Aug 11, 2021
This is wonderfool.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
post=104641959:
Who says there is nothing new under the sun

Nkan nbe, shocked
Things dey happen! shocked shocked

The first time we are gonna hear something like this and probably the very last time.

Inside Life : Orisirisi nkan loun sele,
Lagbo MANNA : Orisirisi Barbecue loun be nice.
Kuronbe!

#EndTimeThings Lasisi69 cheesy

We Rise!

Our Bible told us there is nothing new under the sun,
So this must have happened before somewhere, somehow.
Cos we believe the Holy Book,
It has been our guide through life,
And we have never regretted it for a minute.
#WeStandWithTheHolyBible

Same Bible says woe unto those who sit on the table of oppressors.

Thank God you believe that
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Smh.

This gender wey dey bend down piss.

Northern men also bend down piss
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by bukatyne(f): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
oldtruth:

First class humiliation. If he is tenant in that community, he should just pack and go far from the area. If he is a landlord, he should travel and comeback with another wife.

Soon, he will turn to a laughing stock and if he mistakenly have an issue with a loose person, he might end up suicidal. This one na heavy uppercut grin

As in,

Upper cut to solid.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by caandi: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
It was never a raid case in the first place. It’s the story the woman with her customer bf planned to feed the husband
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by MightyEmperor: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2021
oldtruth:

First class humiliation. If he is tenant in that community, he should just pack and go far from the area. If he is a landlord, he should travel and comeback with another wife.

Soon, he will turn to a laughing stock and if he mistakenly have an issue with a loose person, he might end up suicidal. This one na heavy uppercut grin
arrant nonsense, you are not making any sense.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
MightyEmperor:
arrant nonsense, you are not making any sense.

Your dad never did. That was why he gave birth to you. Keep it up
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by MyOleSolksjaer: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2021
Find another woman to move in with you and forget about that bitch.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Seniorwriter(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Supermajor:

For one's sanity, just fear dem

Saw your email requests ....however I don't honor emailing just kindly reach out to the facebook Id on my profile's personal text for whatever purpose you intended.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by thomasjoe(m): 4:56am On Feb 11, 2022
baralatie:
cryI
If the woman in question is not alluring to rape and is not pressing charges

What does the man stand to gain in pressing the same case

Justice and fair play are the gains
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Obaaderemi2: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2023
ValCon888:
This is what happens when preek makes her suffer from Stockholm Syndrome. My condolences to the husband.
Moral of the story: it's not always about the money. Happy are those who have the weapon and know how to use it.
The husband fit dey fvck am pass the other man sef. E fit be say the husband no get money. Women are very unpredictable. I wonder why most men still trust them with their hearts.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Goodman2023: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2023
Mayng01:
As in? Please! Come again, I yam not getting it. Could that be some kind of bad juju? Or a better sized Dickson at work? I yam still not getting. Please, kindly narrate again while I listen again.

After digesting the report again, I have concluded that it wasn’t a case of rape from the onset. But the question is! Why did she report to her husband when she wasn’t caught in the act? Or could it be she was caught & proved smarter before the news reached the hubby? Till now , I still find it very confusing , why she had to move in to another man’s house after being raped as claimed by her if she was truly legally married. Where art dao family members of hers? Women! Ah!!! Smh. Very disgusting & shameful

That's the power of fat dickkk.... women love it so much and will do anything for that relationship not to end
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by BOYS2MEN: 5:22am On Jul 24, 2023
O si gini? grin
ijustdey:
Married woman leaves husband to live with her rapist while the case is still in court

https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/married-woman-leaves-husband-to-live-with-her-rapist-while-the-case-is-still-in-court/39m7fjx
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Gee64: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2023
After thorough analysis she came to the obvious conclusion that preek pass preek so she chosed the one that fits her toto well. Not the boring small and thin preek the husband had been offering her.
She chosed her toto size. Methinks it's a wise choice.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Blackpowers101: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2023
ijustdey:
Married woman leaves husband to live with her rapist while the case is still in court

https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/married-woman-leaves-husband-to-live-with-her-rapist-while-the-case-is-still-in-court/39m7fjx
Its simple, the man actually performed well on bed, must have taken the Bahamono roots, 😂 😂 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Thrown Off A Building For Refusing Sex With Landlord / Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught With Female Pant For Money Ritual Purpose (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.