Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court (52205 Views)

Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' / Zimbabwean Teen Teaches Her Rapist Grandfather A Lesson / South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by ashawopikin(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dick must be good
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by ashawopikin(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Fada lawd! Okokobioko!
na real okokobioko grin
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Fourwinds: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
She has seen the difference between the two things. One pass the other.

What are the two things
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by hedonido: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
AmuEbule:
Ukpabi shocked shocked
Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Eastcaostboy: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
fourboys:
Women are evil creatures embarassed
damn right they are.. When will African men realize all men most not get married.. If you insist enroll her into court marriage
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Fourwinds: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

The thing sweet her.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Decency2020(f): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thetruthshallse:
What a shame to womanhood!!!

It is really a shame. Just when you thought you have the last one, waaaam, you hear the bigger and stranger one.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Ishilove: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
There was obviously no rape in the first place. The things we see everyday.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Nicoddemus(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Okafors law at work
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by yahmohy27: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
illicit:
She wasn't raped in the first instance then....
She might planned it
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by richie240: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
ValCon888:
This is what happens when preek makes her suffer from Stockholm Syndrome. My condolences to the husband.
Moral of the story: it's not always about the money. Happy are those who have the weapon and know how to use it.
This is why in d olden days, except the womann is a widow, brides are expected to be virgins.

Once a woman has tasted a 'sweet' prick from one man, na big problem d next man wey go sample d 'plate' go face cos she will always long for dt former experience.

Women palava sef,....na like bicycle!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by kevoh(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
lexy2014:

Probably caught in d act& then she used rape to try to extricate herself. Case don de ground. Oya come explain d rape, she run
Exactly...
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Janosky: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
The woman might be having a secret affair with her so called rapist lover for a long long time, unknown to her husband.

The rape allegations is simply to cover her tracks, and FALSELY claim fidelity.
My opinion though.

One fact is certain here:
Her husband can't get it up anymore let alone satisfy her in the other room.
She done jakpa go meet who dey reset her brain Tay tay with cucumber between his legs.

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fourwinds:

What are the two things
you knew already
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Tomilola360: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
The future is indeed female

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by baralatie(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fourwinds:

What are the two things
They are
1: John
2: Thomas
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Verysmart101: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

U can as well hate ur father,brothers,male relatives and the sons u will bear cos they are all men.Also u can hate the men that will marry ur daughters,ur father and brother inlaws too cos they are men.Witch
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Tannhauser(m): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin

tongue

I know say na this kind news go sweet you…ikpuNNU
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Bamzyriches451: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
I no just understand anything for here
Lemme kindly move to the next thread
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by imagrg(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rapist or former lover?
You never know with women!
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Arabs999: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin

OP, this your moniker sweet me die - Agnes - IKPU - NNU..
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by thomasjoe(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
ijustdey:
Married woman leaves husband to live with her rapist while the case is still in court

https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/married-woman-leaves-husband-to-live-with-her-rapist-while-the-case-is-still-in-court/39m7fjx

If this story is true, then I think she outsmarted everyone of them by declaring RAPE.
Someone probably found out/ was in the know / etc ; so she quickly reported to her husband that she was raped, thinking that will cover her guilt and that he will not take legal actions to such extent.

However , her emotions took the best part of her as the "Rapist " continued to rape more sex into her honeypot till she just got to hangout with him...

The Man should not relent but press the case further and divorce her afterwards if she doesn't come clean.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fourwinds:

What are the two things
you knew already, you have the description.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by shoprite: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
There was NEVER a rape case in the first place !

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by pacespot(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Definitely the rape allegation was to blackmail the alleged rapist to marry her. She is sick and tired of that one called her husband. Seriously, women rule this world. The way the society swallows anything coming out of a woman these days without even subjecting it into a simple fact finding leaves many reasonable people like me bewildered.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by arantess: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
I dunno mehn!!
I don't just know,.. kaii
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by baralatie(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
cryI
thomasjoe:

If this story is true, then I think she outsmarted everyone of them by declaring RAPE.
Someone probably found out/ was in the know / etc ; so she quickly reported to her husband that she was raped, thinking that will cover her guilt and that he will not take legal actions to such extent.

However , her emotions took the best part of her as the "Rapist " continued to rape more sex into her honeypot till she just got to hangout with him...

The Man should not relent but press the case further and divorce her afterwards if she doesn't come clean.
If the woman in question is not alluring to rape and is not pressing charges

What does the man stand to gain in pressing the same case
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by GABRIEL6036: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
That's the orgasm of a good fuckery fucker grin.. Kudos to the casava gbola rapist, and condolences to the useless husband.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by WaterWalker5(m): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mayng01:
As in? Please! Come again, I yam not getting it. Could that be some kind of bad juju? Or a better sized Dickson at work? I yam still not getting. Please, kindly narrate again while I listen again.

After digesting the report again, I have concluded that it wasn’t a case of rape from the onset. But the question is! Why did she report to her husband when she wasn’t caught in the act? Or could it be she was caught & proved smarter before the news reached the hubby? Till now , I still find it very confusing , why she had to move in to another man’s house after being raped as claimed by her if she was truly legally married. Where art dao family members of hers? Women! Ah!!! Smh. Very disgusting & shameful
It wasn't a rape case from the outset.
She only reported the case to save face. If it was a case of better sex and style then I might assume they had issues in the bedroom. Just saying
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by mechanics(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lolz, the wife is not serious.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Draconian: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
You are wise psychologist.
ValCon888:
This is what happens when preek makes her suffer from Stockholm Syndrome. My condolences to the husband.
Moral of the story: it's not always about the money. Happy are those who have the weapon and know how to use it.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Person2person(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
He loose the wife, waste his money chasing shadows......dat kind thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual / Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo / Nigerian Lady In Italy Thrown Off A Building For Refusing Sex With Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.