Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court (52207 Views)

Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' / Zimbabwean Teen Teaches Her Rapist Grandfather A Lesson / South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by abidem4real: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mayng01:
As in? Please! Come again, I yam not getting it. Could that be some kind of bad juju? Or a better sized Dickson at work? I yam still not getting. Please, kindly narrate again while I listen again.

After digesting the report again, I have concluded that it wasn’t a case of rape from the onset. But the question is! Why did she report to her husband when she wasn’t caught in the act? Or could it be she was caught & proved smarter before the news reached the hubby? Till now , I still find it very confusing , why she had to move in to another man’s house after being raped as claimed by her if she was truly legally married. Where art dao family members of hers? Women! Ah!!! Smh. Very disgusting & shameful
Honestly, women are a mistake by creation.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Mayng01(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
socialmediaman:

Read the story again, slowly. She said it happened in a hotel. Story didn’t say she works in a hotel cool
It does not require wisdom to know I understand every bit
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by abidem4real: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
ijustdey:
Married woman leaves husband to live with her rapist while the case is still in court

https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/married-woman-leaves-husband-to-live-with-her-rapist-while-the-case-is-still-in-court/39m7fjx
But can't those beasts called women be packed out of the surface of the earth? They have brought so many untold hardships to the world. In stead of them to be a helping meat to men as envisaged by God, they have become a doom to men. Woe unto the world when a woman is born

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by eeithis(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by baralatie(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
abidem4real:

Honestly, women are a mistake by creation.
Actually women are perfect by creation
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by KayCee92(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her getting pregnant for the Ràpist, I see her divorcing her husband and marrying the ràpist, I see the court case being withdrawn.

This I have seen.

Lol, crazy prophet grin
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by KayCee92(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
May God bless me with a God fearing woman, sexy and tall, sleek and intelligent, pretty and fine with curves, loyal and respectful. God take away any end time woman from my path, women like the one the lawyer described etc grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by afesco: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
She was never raped.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Asafrank: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
She was never raped. My gender fear them.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by ObaOhiminni: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dem no rape am, and if so na im rape am. Power of Dickson...
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Imustnottalk: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
You be one minute man you dey womanize abeg who you won impress .Helloooo
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
One of the reason I don't believe a Lady that screams she was raped..
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
BKayy:
The initial rape allegation was because of the misunderstanding between the two extra marital lovers.
The only fool there is the husband.
When things went south with the lover, the wife used the husband to get back at her lover. She faked rape and the Mumu man hurriedly ran to make case not knowing that he is the simpleton in the game.
Now, they are at peace and there is no need for the half man that calls himself husband.
This is a lesson for Simps and potential Simps out there. There is no honour for Simps. Na fool you be for the relationship and na your wife mechanic, coworker or gateman go dey keep her hole in condition

Honourable Pls Off the Mic..

This SIMPs would come for your head..
Lol.. one thing I like about women is, when they misbehave and you don't treat their Bleep up.. be ready for more bullshit until the one that would end up in total disgrace for the man just as this story.. imagine how the man go dey feel for his neighborhood when the story goes viral.. police sef go dey laugh am for station..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Supermajor(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Smh.

This gender wey dey bend down piss.

For one's sanity, just fear dem
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by pharrelaustin: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Beta style and dickson
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Blackdisciple(m): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
illicit:
She wasn't raped in the first instance then....

You garrit.

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Blackdisciple(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lolz no comment.

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Kay25(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
na format from the woman to move out of the house to the rapist house..don't just be moved by what u hear
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by BlackDuke(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
I fear for the so called rapist, that woman may have a well hatched plan to avenge him if he loose guard. Hell's got no fury than a woman raped!
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Phil16: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
The husband sef na mumu. So why didn’t he ask the wife what took her to the hotel room in the first place before going through the legal process.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by ACE1010: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
ValCon888:
This is what happens when preek makes her suffer from Stockholm Syndrome. My condolences to the husband.
Moral of the story: it's not always about the money. Happy are those who have the weapon and know how to use it.

grin grin grin
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by ACE1010: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is a clear case of consensual knacking....
This "rapist" machine gun hit her equilibrium point grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
bukatyne:
How can someone be raped in an hotel room? undecided

I feel so bad for the husband; not the adultery/divorce/separation but the humiliation.

First class humiliation. If he is tenant in that community, he should just pack and go far from the area. If he is a landlord, he should travel and comeback with another wife.

Soon, he will turn to a laughing stock and if he mistakenly have an issue with a loose person, he might end up suicidal. This one na heavy uppercut grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
KayCee92:
May God bless me with a God fearing woman, sexy and tall, sleek and intelligent, pretty and fine with curves, loyal and respectful. God take away any end time woman from my path, women like the one the lawyer described etc grin

I guess you need some mud grin.

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Dueprince: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
they had a consensual rape, so she report to her husband thinking that the husband will react negatively by throwing her out but she was disappointed by the reverse, so she took decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by seunayantokun(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
The rapist may have done a fetish stuff.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by RPG2020(m): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Come and see come and see what the cucumber � has done again come and see ooh come and see
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by KayCee92(m): 12:46am On Aug 11, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I guess you need some mud grin.

No na boss, this is achievable..... She is somewhere, however, locating her may be hard but she does exist. This one no too much na. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Habib101: 2:57am On Aug 11, 2021
Aahh shocked grin I feel sorry for this man he has been staying with a pro not a sensible married woman, if am d husband divorce is d simple answer shikenan no wan wallah on top buharia regime.
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Bifwoli: 3:33am On Aug 11, 2021
graphics101:
grin

The memories were still very fresh in her head I see.
But seriously though. There's a name for that kind of syndrome. Maybe someone here will remind me.
What are you talkin about? There's no such thing or syndrome bcoz the man was simply "going back home" .You see , these men are born between women's legs so its an act of going back where they came from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo / Nigerian Lady In Italy Thrown Off A Building For Refusing Sex With Landlord / Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.