Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,003 members, 7,863,608 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Your Little Suggestion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Little Suggestion (1202 Views)

Imagine Your Little Daughter Writing This About Your Wife's Ex (photo) / What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] / Redpill Movies Suggestion Thread For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Little Suggestion by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
See, not necessarily the case yet, but my hope is I will be able to comprehend more than just these in time to come. undecided

There are many other dimensions to the illness than simply lack of focus or concentration. Jesus heals right but what happens when you ask for just that everyday and the response remains the same - "Trust your Father". What do you do then? ? undecided

It is well with you dear.

At least be thankful that you are no longer where you used to be. You're better off now. With time, you'll get better than this. It's a gradual thing but you'll definitely get there.

Jesus performs miracle, not magic. So, you'll get there.
Re: Your Little Suggestion by Kobojunkie: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
CharisEleos:

It is well with you dear.

At least be thankful that you are no longer where you used to be. You're better off now. With time, you'll get better than this. It's a gradual thing but you'll definitely get there.

Jesus performs miracle, not magic. So, you'll get there.
Time? ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Little Suggestion by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Time? ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na the thing we dey taya me for your matter be this.

You're healed in Jesus name. Period!
If you like dey laugh there.
Re: Your Little Suggestion by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
See, not necessarily the case yet, but my hope is I will be able to comprehend more than just these in time to come. undecided

There are many other dimensions to the illness than simply lack of focus or concentration. Jesus heals right but what happens when you ask for just that everyday and the response remains the same - "Trust your Father". What do you do then? ? undecided

What do you mean by other "dimensions"?
Re: Your Little Suggestion by Kobojunkie: 12:14am On Aug 13, 2021
CharisEleos:

What do you mean by other "dimensions"?
Symptoms that may apply. undecided
Re: Your Little Suggestion by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Symptoms that may apply. undecided

Ok. Like being hyperactive, touching things; not being able to control oneself and all that?

You still experience those too?
Re: Your Little Suggestion by Kobojunkie: 12:27am On Aug 13, 2021
CharisEleos:

Ok. Like being hyperactive, touching things not being able to control oneself and all that?

You still experience those too?
undecided I guess
Re: Your Little Suggestion by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
undecided I guess

Ok.
Re: Your Little Suggestion by Home94: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Experienced such on my way to church last week, buy perfume oils for them and advise them to always use it when entering your class. Bring them close and advise them to always take a baths after school and wen going to bed[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Except She's Your Wife, Don't Have Sex With Her / Why Are People So Untrustworthy?!!!!! / Why Is That Nairalander So Obsessed With Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.