Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir (2397 Views)

Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests / IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order / Kaduna: Army General Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order (2) (3) (4)

Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by blackmantis: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
See them..... lying to themselves.

Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by Notasyouthink: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
RoyalUc:

Shame on you!

You have no honor. You are worst than the killer herdsmen, bandits and Boko Haram you like comparing yourself to.
A bigger shame to you for believing whatever junk this government throws at you.

You are worst than the devil itself.
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by OyigboUpdate: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
after4:
Nobody wants you to believe it, we want you to know how transparent your foolly is

Oga go carry spoon and open socaway
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by after4: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
dumb as usual!

OyigboUpdate:

Oga go carry spoon and open socaway
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by stanluiz(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Even with all the video and pictures evidences shocked

Ipob and lies are inseparable!

Was is not Emma powerless that threatened to Kill anyone who Come out on the day of the sit at home ? Why is he lying ?

Emma powerless said Esn will enforce the sit at home yet he is saying another thing.

Ipob should know that their cup is fulling. They should also forget Nnamdi kanu because that one is Coming out even in the Next 30 years.

Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by Muna4real(f): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

So u want me to believe just a write up where una send. Where as a video of someone talking on a table u call it fake.

Besides Simeon ekpa showed a screenshot of police men dressing as unknown gunmen he said he will send the video soon. Please we need the video to know the truth.

We don't care if the video is coming from simeon ekpa hence it is the truth we follow it

And you want us to believe your own video of some boys wrecking havoc?
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by Muna4real(f): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ok I'll make a thread because of this comment. This morning I got the clearer video and pictures of the igbo passengers burnt alive

Nobody was burnt alive abeg. That incident happened in my area and we where the first to receive the news. Stop spreading fake news. The buses where burnt but nobody was killed.
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by Muna4real(f): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
blackmantis:
See them..... lying to themselves.

So assuming this is a Court room now, and you where asked to provide evidence of ipob's atrocities, you will bring this video? Are you guys this dumb? How can you prove that this is ipob?
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by blackmantis: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Muna4real:

So assuming this is a Court room now, and you where asked to provide evidence of ipob's atrocities, you will bring this video? Are you guys this dumb? How can you prove that this is ipob?

See guilty conscience .....did I mention ipob?
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by Flier: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Why are other tribes so concern? They are killing their own people
LET THEM continue,as long as their madness starts and ends in south East, IT’S FINE
Bokoharam started like freedom fighters so are these foools called ipob
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by Muna4real(f): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
blackmantis:

See guilty conscience .....did I mention ipob?

Are you normal? Read your comment before the picture you posted. Who where you referring to ?
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by blackmantis: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Muna4real:

Are you normal? Read your comment before the picture you posted. Who where you referring to ?

Oga S'ebe a puo!

Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by OyigboUpdate: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Muna4real:

And you want us to believe your own video of some boys wrecking havoc?

Atleast produce your own video.
The video was posted by other people too and even more. let's ignore everybody and believe an issued statement cheesy
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by Buckeyemedia1: 1:01am On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:
Even with the video and photos evidence..

I think the Olympic committee should include lying in the next Olympic game.. Igbos would represent Africa
Have they ever taken responsibility for anything? Useless empty Barrels, no wonder that their emu parrot director has been apprehended by the Zoo Keeper, Mr Twitter Mumu , make DSS give you iPad make you fit tweet?. You must tweet, you have the right to tweet? cockatoo Parrot.
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by 9jalyte: 1:37am On Aug 11, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Have they ever taken responsibility for anything? Useless empty Barrels, no wonder that their emu parrot director has been apprehended by the Zoo Keeper, Mr Twitter Mumu , make DSS give you iPad make you fit tweet?. You must tweet, you have the right to tweet? cockatoo Parrot.

Just see how you are making efforts to defend yourself from all the outcries. Let's say that IPOB is not violent, but hear yourself abusing Igbos who are expressing their frustration. Only God knows the kind of Biafra you guys are looking for. In any case, we know how Igbos behave and we know how Igbos behave. The sane minds can rightly judge and decide what they want.

Imagine some angry, and socially deformed characters thinking that they love me more than I love myself or they decide for me what I want. If you know what it means to be Igbo, you will understand that the fellows who have assumed new identity as Igbos have lost every Igboness in them. Igbo man can never indulge a tyrant, Igbos are Kings and bow to no one, Igbo are liberated and have never yielded to "nna oha" personality. Whoever is pushing that toward the Igbos is a bigger enemy. We have fought our battles, we have looked our adversaries in the face and spit on their eye ball. I am rather afraid that the most dangerous enemy is the one within that is offering us a Greek gift.
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by ablejesus26(m): 5:20am On Aug 11, 2021
after4:
look at this one trying to feel important

who cares about your allegiance and what made you think we dont know you are not igbo?

Blablabla.
I am not Igbo to you bcus I choose not to be as brainwashed like you�.
I am not Igbo to you bcus I reject to be a zombie like you, one who can't think for himself �.
I am not Igbo to you bcus I refuse to support an occult group whose agenda only brings trouble into my father's land �.
I am not Igbo to you bcus I don't bow to your scammer occult leader �.
Nwokem biko go and hug transformer if my truth hurts you to the soul �.
I am more Igbo than you will ever be in this Life and 6billion years to come.

Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by ablejesus26(m): 5:25am On Aug 11, 2021
Emergingnation:
Are you Igbo, typical fulani ..

Can you show us the prove that they carry out the Carnage..

Cry Cry unity beggar stunts...

Are you Igbo?typical kanuri terrorist.
Even if you see glaring prove you will still not believe.
Typical brainwashed personality �.
Ipob says so, and so it is�fiakwa can't you even try to think for yourself �.

If you an ipob member,you have lost every right to call the BMC crew zombies,bcus you have beaten them to the Zombism game�.
Being brainwashed is a terrible thing.

Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by ablejesus26(m): 5:28am On Aug 11, 2021
loveth360:
[/s][s]Who you allegiance help.

[s]Enemy from day one talking about allegiance.[/s]

There is only one enemy of peace and progress in Igboland as it stands and it's anyone who supports that occult ipob.�.
Anyone who supports a big fruad and scam like ipob is an irredeemable efulefu �.
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by ablejesus26(m): 5:34am On Aug 11, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]Who you allegiance help.

Enemy from day one talking about allegiance.

How many times have you ever heard that a brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, cousin,neice,sister,distant relative of your chi na onye nzoputa was arrested or killed doing nonsense ipob and their militant esn�?
Is it that his family understands that the nigga is just scamming the living day light out of gullible, brainwashed minds like yourself ��.
Is it that they don't believe in the scam he is sending young men to die in vain for��.

Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by loveth360(f): 7:14am On Aug 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

How many times have you ever heard that a brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, cousin,neice,sister,distant relative of your chi na onye nzoputa was arrested or killed doing nonsense ipob and their militant esn�?
Is it that his family understands that the nigga is just scamming the living day light out of gullible, brainwashed minds like yourself ��.
Is it that they don't believe in the scam he is sending young men to die in vain for��.
[/s]Trash as usual.

Allegiance from enemy is not needed.simple.
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by loveth360(f): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

There is only one enemy of peace and progress in Igboland as it stands and it's anyone who supports that occult ipob.�.
Anyone who supports a big fruad and scam like ipob is an irredeemable efulefu �.
[/s]Said by one Nigeria miscreant?
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by Emergingnation(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

Are you Igbo?typical kanuri terrorist.
Even if you see glaring prove you will still not believe.
Typical brainwashed personality �.
Ipob says so, and so it is�fiakwa can't you even try to think for yourself �.

If you an ipob member,you have lost every right to call the BMC crew zombies,bcus you have beaten them to the Zombism game�.
Being brainwashed is a terrible thing.
Aboki , your crying change nothing , IPOB and Biafra has come to stay..

Cry Cry baby stunts..
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by Eastlink(m): 7:37am On Aug 11, 2021
9jalyte:

Just see how you are making efforts to defend yourself from all the outcries. Let's say that IPOB is not violent, but hear yourself abusing Igbos who are expressing their frustration. Only God knows the kind of Biafra you guys are looking for. In any case, we know how Igbos behave and we know how Igbos behave. The sane minds can rightly judge and decide what they want.

Imagine some angry, and socially deformed characters thinking that they love me more than I love myself or they decide for me what I want. If you know what it means to be Igbo, you will understand that the fellows who have assumed new identity as Igbos have lost every Igboness in them. Igbo man can never indulge a tyrant, Igbos are Kings and bow to no one, Igbo zare liberated and have never yielded to "nna oha" personality. Whoever is pushing that toward the Igbos is a bigger enemy. We have fought our battles, we have looked our adversaries in the face and spit on their eye ball. I am rather afraid that the most dangerous enemy is the one within that is offering us a Greek gift.
Remain blessed. IPOB are not Igbos but Jewish occults. They have no trace of Igbo cultural values in them. But their end is coming. You cannot be preaching liberty and freedom, and yet deny other theirs. The people will rise up against them and drive them out of Igboland.

IPOB days are numbered.

Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by gidgiddy: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Eastlink:
Remain blessed. IPOB are not Igbos but Jewish occults. They have no trace of Igbo cultural values in them. But their end is coming. You cannot be presching liberty and freedom, and yet deny other theirs. The people will rise up against them and them out of Igboland.

IPOB days are numbered.

He who alleges must prove. If you say IPOB did anything, show proof. IPOB has denied any violence in its highly successful sit at home protest

Buhari's Visit: Governor Uzodimma Black Painting Old Roads In Owerri / What Is The Big Deal About Lagos Accent Or Dialect / Presidency: Tinubu Wants APC Governors' Support, But Turned Them Down In 2019

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)