Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir (2390 Views)

Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests / IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order / Kaduna: Army General Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by ablejesus26(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2021
Emergingnation:
Aboki , your crying change nothing , IPOB and Biafra has come to stay..

Cry Cry baby stunts..

Fulani if you like wish that Igboland turns into your terror savaged NE region,with disguise of supporting the occultic destructive ipob�your wishes will continue to bounce back to your region in 7folds�.
Na so God go dey shame all of una dey go.
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by ablejesus26(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2021
loveth360:
[/s][s]Said by one Nigeria miscreant?

You are somewhat typing like goodnesome �so incoherent,and so timid minded.
I dare you to dish out any of my post that relegates my opinion to support for One Nigeria.
I refuse to support an occult group that has never done anything good for Igboland �.
Ipob is nothing but bag loads of trouble.only an efulefu supports such nonsense.
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by Emergingnation(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

Fulani if you like wish that Igboland turns into your terror savaged NE region,with disguise of supporting the occultic destructive ipob�your wishes will continue to bounce back to your region in 7folds�.
Na so God go dey shame all of una dey go.
Fulani herdsman , Stop crying grin

IPOB is Igbo, Igbo is IPOB...

They're inseparable...

Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by DOTian: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2021
Lalasticlala,
For balance, this should be on the front page!
The accusations that IPOB waylaid some traders was quickly ferried to the front page. They have now officially denied this. Front page this too ahbegii. Calling on you because it's hopeless calling on the other one.. I never see. Because if we're waiting for the MYNDLESS one to do so, we will see Nebuchadnezzar before that happens..
Plss
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by loveth360(f): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

You are somewhat typing like goodnesome �so incoherent,and so timid minded.
I dare you to dish out any of my post that relegates my opinion to support for One Nigeria.
I refuse to support an occult group that has never done anything good for Igboland �.
Ipob is nothing but bag loads of trouble.only an efulefu supports such nonsense.
Only Efulefu are against Biafra and ipob.

So you know who you are.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by after4: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2021
go to Enugu you will see fulani speaking igbo, go to Ebonyi and Imo state. that you can speak igbo does not make you igbo

ablejesus26:

Blablabla.
I am not Igbo to you bcus I choose not to be as brainwashed like you�.
I am not Igbo to you bcus I reject to be a zombie like you, one who can't think for himself �.
I am not Igbo to you bcus I refuse to support an occult group whose agenda only brings trouble into my father's land �.
I am not Igbo to you bcus I don't bow to your scammer occult leader �.
Nwokem biko go and hug transformer if my truth hurts you to the soul �.
I am more Igbo than you will ever be in this Life and 6billion years to come.

Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by ablejesus26(m): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
after4:
go to Enugu you will see fulani speaking igbo, go to Ebonyi and Imo state. that you can speak igbo does not make you igbo

Absolutely right,that you understand Igbo doesn't makes a terrorist like you Igbo �.
Keep wishing Igboland turns into your own NE.
It will only happen in your dreams �.
Lying to be ipob,but wishing devil uses them to turn our peaceful region in your terror savaged region.
Shame go continue dey fall on you.
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by ablejesus26(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
loveth360:
Only Efulefu are against Biafra and ipob.

So you know who you are.

Only criminals,thugs, cultist and neer do wells are for ipob.
No responsible,well brought up and cultured Igboman stands with a destructive occult group like ipob.
So you now know who you are.
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by ablejesus26(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Emergingnation:
Fulani herdsman , Stop crying grin

IPOB is Igbo, Igbo is IPOB...

They're inseparable...

Olodo kanuri terrorist ��.
So Obi Cubana dats a bestie to the slayer of your occult ipob and their useless militant sect is also ipob right.
Nwokem you don't have sense ��.
Igbo is Igbo,ipob is a registered business organization.
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by after4: 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
just as fulani herdsmen has allowed peace to reign, you must be a terrorist to think the menace of fulani herdsmen is cool

ablejesus26:

Absolutely right,that you understand Igbo doesn't makes a terrorist like you Igbo �.
Keep wishing Igboland turns into your own NE.
It will only happen in your dreams �.
Lying to be ipob,but wishing devil uses them to turn our peaceful region in your terror savaged region.
Shame go continue dey fall on you.
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by ablejesus26(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2021
after4:
just as fulani herdsmen has allowed peace to reign, you must be a terrorist to think the menace of fulani herdsmen is cool

There ain't no nonsense fulani manace in Imo State. Our troubles started when one scammer from London brought his militant group into Imo State �.
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by after4: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Aboki, stop claiming igbo

ablejesus26:

There ain't no nonsense fulani manace in Imo State. Our troubles started when one scammer from London brought his militant group into Imo State �.
Re: IPOB Denies Killing, Harassing South-east Residents For Flouting Sit-at-home Dir by ablejesus26(m): 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
after4:
Aboki, stop claiming igbo

Kanuri terrorist,stop wishing Igbo turns into your NE in the pretence of supporting the destructive ipob �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria Finally Signed The Currency_swap_deal With China✍️ / Stravation: Hold Ibrahim Babaginda Responsible For The Suffering In Yorubaland. / Adeboye Is A Liar, Misinterprets Bible – Pastor Adelaja Carpets RCCG Head (2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.