Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) (62115 Views)

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
SimplePlan34:
The USA is living in past glory. If China and Russia join forces they would kill d USA

Russia and China can’t do shit!!! US alliance with Britain and NATO forces will bury both of them.

They don’t know who US is bt they will understand.

The US isn’t about war they only stated convention free passage and these 2 small bullies (yes they are bullies also) are shouting war up and down.

How many war China done fight?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Ayo2004: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
porthouse7:
so NATO will sit and watch
Didn't Hitler take on and show all those NATO superpowers pepper even before NATO was formed
Germany took on Soviet Union, France, Britain,US and were actually terrorizing them until things went sour

Abeg,make we hear word
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Thazard(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
The way russia would betray china would come as a surprise to many.

5 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by techWriter1: 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
All of una incorporate USA betweens still defeated unaLike for USA. stock for CHINA AND RUSSIA
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by seunaj: 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Cowardly US don dey shit their pants!! grin

Russia alone can annihilate the United States not to talk of combining with industrial heavyweight China.

Russia will supply the know-how & China will supply speedy machinery to annihilate the US, NATO & any other overrated paper tiger in the West.
You always talk like an illiterate. Half education is affecting u

The end of America is near.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by adelaja70(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
LaserWr:
I really miss Donald Trump, if he was here who is China?this happens if you have a weak person as American president.

Joe Biden is weak
So what do expect Biden to do... Enter fighter jet and bomb China and Russia? Una go dey think like toddler.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by SmartPolician: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
SimplePlan34:
The USA is living in past glory. If China and Russia join forces they would kill d USA

Be calming down.
The US has allies too.
It's a good thing that Donald Trump is out of the way now.
That man nearly destroyed everything America stands for.

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by ipobarethieves: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin sad grin cheesy u get am.Evang Righteousness2 still they sad mood
Akwamkpuruamu:

Sheybi, all because Trump lost election baa
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by adelaja70(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ayo2004:

Didn't Hitler take on and show all those NATO superpowers pepper even before NATO was formed
Germany took on Soviet Union, France, Britain,US and were actually terrorizing them until things went sour

Abeg,make we hear word
I'm sorry you know nothing. Japan dragged US to the war when they foolishly bombed Pearl Harbour..And America jejely dropped two Akara in Japan that annihilated two big cities Hiroshima and Nagasaki

5 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by CSTRR: 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
GeneralPula:
China is minus 1

They’re looking for who to attached with to face USA..

China is actually the +1 here.

Russia is a paper tiger. Their economy is not strong enough to sustain a long war.
America is not too worried about them.

China is the real foe. Red hot economic power and a rising technological and innovative behemoth.
According to the US, China is their greatest enemy in this century and the next.

Russia has been contained.

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Andyvilly: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Guys never hear of emf nuclear warhead distabilizer, United State has been secretely developing. Remotely controlled when launched electronically neutralize all devices 50km radius. No one but USA boast of this device.

4 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by richeeyo(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Red Dragon( China) and Bear (Russia) Joining Forces for one Major Assignment. Operation bring down the " Sleeping Giant "( USA).

Reminds me of How GOD Almighty Empowered Nebuchadnezzar and his Hosts to Scatter His First Born Israel when they turned their backs against Him. If GOD Dealt with Israel, then Babylon the Great will not be Spared.

The USA Today is a shadow of itself,
The USA Today is on the edge of oblivion,
America is no longer feared or Respected,
America has become a bunch of Clown,
Nomerica Demise is Near.

The Bottom line is that JESUS is set to snatch His bride away in the Imminent Rapture. Once that is done, all Hell will break lose in this Filthy, wicked and Sinful world. If you are not Saved, now is the time of salvation. Now is the time to surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.
Pastor done smoke correct
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Kolisky(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright .....

I just dey imagine the day way me and this Righteousness2 go dey the same house..

He go fit survive smoke? Me na exhaust...I go tie weed for am make he smoke if he manage survive then I go give am two slim beautiful runs babe make them bang am all day and and all night

I dey motivated grin grin

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Ayo2004: 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
adelaja70:

I'm sorry you know nothing. Japan dragged US to the war when they foolishly bombed Pearl Harbour..And America jejely dropped two Akara in Japan that annihilated two big cities Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Nobody said Japan didn't bring US into the fight or that USA didnt bomb those big cities to make Japan surrender.Incase you don't war,the total defeat of the Japanese army by the soviet army was also a main catalyst in their defeat but that is not my point

My point is that Hitler Germany was bossing some of the strongest NATO countries(and the Soviet Union) at the beginning even though Germany was a useless country in 1919 so let us hear word about NATO
China and Russia also have a lot of allies
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Kolisky(m): 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
LaserWr:
I really miss Donald Trump, if he was here who is China?this happens if you have a weak person as American president.

Joe Biden is weak

I think I agree with your point of view. DONALD himself cheesy
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Solowiz(m): 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see ww3 starting towards the end of this year or the beginning of next year, I see Europe and Asia being wiped off, I see Africans taking over those continents and marrying their females, I see Nigerians having as many as 25 European wives.

This I have seen.
Wahala dey o! hahahahaha
Abeg how many wifes u see me marry? Make I start dey buy condom abeg���
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Ayo2004: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
CSTRR:

China is actually the +1 here.

Russia is a paper tiger. Their economy is not strong enough to sustain a long war.
America is not too worried about them.

China is the real foe. Red hot economic power and a rising technological and innovative behemoth.
According to the US, China is their greatest enemy in this century and the next.

Russia has been contained.
Now that Russia has joined hands with China nko,they have been contained abi
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
caracas:

It's clear that Russia n china are teaming up cos of America, but NATO has always been there for many years

NATO is US.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
generalwo:
........ Bros no be who talk or boast pass dey win fight......

If na like dat problem don dey for YmUS cuz na dem talk pass
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by sexxxyprince: 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Red Dragon( China) and Bear (Russia) Joining Forces for one Major Assignment. Operation bring down the " Sleeping Giant "( USA).

Reminds me of How GOD Almighty Empowered Nebuchadnezzar and his Hosts to Scatter His First Born Israel when they turned their backs against Him. If GOD Dealt with Israel, then Babylon the Great will not be Spared.

Nomerica Demise is Near.

The Bottom line is that JESUS is set to snatch His bride away in the Imminent Rapture. Once that is done, all Hell will break lose in this Filthy, wicked and Sinful world. If you are not Saved, now is the time of salvation. Now is the time to surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.
when last did you cum bro?

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by RMoneyInTheBank: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Righteousness2:

Nomerica Demise is Near.

...when they release a missile into Africa, just shout " blood of Jesus " and the missile will disappear
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by teemac01(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
sofeo:
THE TWO COUNTRIES ARE FOOLS, IT'S OBVIOUS.

I TRUST USA, U.S IS ALREADY CONDUCTING SEVERAL ANALYSIS ON THEM AND THEIR TACTICS AS THEY ARE.

AMERICA THAT DESIGNED A BRAND NEW, SILENCE, POWERFUL HELICOPTER. THE TYPE THAT NEVER EXISTED BEFORE, THAT'S INVISIBLE TO ANY COUNTRY'S RADAR, YOU WONT EVEN HEAR IT COMING. WORTH $60M FOR ORDINARY OSAMA BIN LADEN'S OPERATION IN AFGHANISTAN. You can do research on that raid yourself.

PLZ FEAR AMERICA, THEY DON'T BRAG LIKE THESE FOOLS, THEY SIT BACK AND WATCH YOUR WEAKNESSES WHILE YOU BRAGGING THEN DEVELOP A BRAND NEW WEAPONS AND TACTICS TO STRIKE YOU.

FEAR AMERICA.

Chinese weapons are mostly mediocre...if they were so powerful they would not be number one in espionage...always trying to steal tech from the west and still yet create nonsense at the end of everything...

there is a news that most people dont know about...but its very obvious that they are trying to keep it hush hush...cause they dont want to cause panic among the people...

there is a nuclear power plant in china that is having serious problems(very serious)...they reached out to the french and the Russians because the did not want to involve the Americans...lol

last last even with both Russia and France combined they couldn't solve this problem

who did they reach out to at the end... grin grin grin same yankee...

yes the foolish Americans have allowed their nonsense race war and internal political crisis(demonrats aka democrats and republicans)to distract them from the big picture...but know this when it comes to threat and any other form of external force that threatens their existence na that time you go know why they call them sleeping giants...

that nato was formed so as to not make them look like trouble makers...cause at the end of it na still them get final decision...

na this kind time i miss trump...both russia and china where absolutely quiet when trump was in power...cause they always though him to be a maniac...but the opposite seem to be the case...make i leave am here.

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Insectkiller: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Una dey craze all...

Una never get solution to the global warming palava caused ur industrialized activities...

Una dey test war games...

Una dey mad...

Sheggge banza!!!

shocked
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by adelaja70(m): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ayo2004:

Nobody said Japan didn't bring US into the fight or that USA didnt bomb those big cities to make Japan surrender.Incase you don't war,the total defeat of the Japanese army by the soviet army was also a main catalyst in their defeat but that is not my point

My point is that Hitler Germany was bossing some of the strongest NATO countries(and the Soviet Union) at the beginning even though Germany was a useless country in 1919 so let us hear word about NATO
China and Russia also have a lot of allies
OK. Compare China and Russia allies with that of US..
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by teemac01(m): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by kleverley(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see ww3 starting towards the end of this year or the beginning of next year, I see Europe and Asia being wiped off, I see Africans taking over those continents and marrying their females, I see Nigerians having as many as 25 European wives.

This I have seen.

Your name says it all man
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Tdotbluejays: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dem go still chop beating on top grin
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Tdotbluejays: 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Hahahah, laughing at Chinese Army. This alliance will be their undoing
I can imagine their guns and ammunition jamming like no man's business since it will be China made.

We once had a Russian washing machine too. That machine was a piece of shit. Worst home appliance ever.

5 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by teemac01(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

I can imagine their guns and ammunition jamming like no man's business since it will be China made.

We once had a Russian washing machine too. That machine was a piece of shit. Worst home appliance ever.

russia itself is not a military power house...they are only considered that because of their nuclear arsenal...thats all...but those their migs na die o...i mean their fighter jet
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
SimplePlan34:

I JUST REMEMBERED THAT YOUR FEVER USED TO START EVERY AUGUST
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Nonpartisan1: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
tatatar:

Na by just budget?
India's first mars mission cost $74million while USA own cost about $3billion. America spends way more in accomplishing the same thing.

Did India land any Rover in mars?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by criuze(m): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2021
Na American wey get action

This one dey like they wan pursue bokoharam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) / ''NOT MY KING'' - In UK, Thousands Protest Against The Monarchy (Pics) / Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.