Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,296 members, 7,853,374 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4659956 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (6227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2013
Hala Madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2013
Johnpaul88: Madrid
You are not gonna outplay me !
You are not gonna outscore me !
Not under ma roof !

2nd leg Copa Del Rey El Classico comes up 9:00pm this night. You don't wanna miss that.

JohnPaul

Kindly confirm the comments above.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 8:18am On Feb 27, 2013
AjanleKoko:

embarassed is all I can say.
But no shaking. It's always a great experience at the Camp Nou. The atmosphere, the fans singing y Porto-es es puto - e (Pidgin Catalan for 'All Portuguese are MotherF&%kers'), as well as screaming Puta Madrid! every time Real scored. Plus, seeing those boys play live is not comparable in any way to watching them on TV. So I still had a good time like I always do wink, even though my team lost.

To the rest of the cules, take heart jare. If you guys sound so sad, it means you were not supporting El Barca in 2006-2008, or 2000-2004. There were way more tears back in those days wink. At a point Barca did not even qualify for Europe. grin

I will save any analysis for sometime in March, after the CL rounds have been done and dusted. Till then, visca El Barca o jare. Na today?
Lord have mercy!!! Can't believe a normal human being could actually type the above.
You call 'that' fun? The vile senseless and racist chanting is fun to you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2013
ddippset: Men I am so so pissed but thank God it wasn't a hiding. My 5-0 is still intact. They can have the copa I'l have la liga. But for now I need man u to do me a favour. Knock these basstardz out.

tales by moonlight
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 8:25am On Feb 27, 2013
ddippset: Men I am so so pissed but thank God it wasn't a hiding. My 5-0 is still intact. They can have the copa I'l have la liga. But for now I need man u to do me a favour. Knock these basstardz out.
Once upon a time.... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:26am On Feb 27, 2013
RuuDie: ....And I also feel that Madrid PK was quite soft. . .the way CR went down reminded me of FT's fall against J. Evans at the bridge. He already had his knees folded and I doubt if Pique even made any contact at all.

Shey na OGTV you watch the match.
na wa for you ooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2013
This ajanlekoko guy has a warped mentality.

How can anyone in his right senses pacify racist chants for Whatever reason? In this case football?? Blimey!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 27, 2013
usbcable:

JohnPaul

Kindly confirm the comments above.
I didn't see it coming. I thought i'll be fine under ma roof.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 8:34am On Feb 27, 2013
What won't we read on these pages undecided
I thought you are Barca, you don't talk about referees, you don't dwell on defeats, you are more than a club!

So Pamplona is at loggerheads with Catalonia that a Pamplona ref would ensure Barca looses any match he officiates?
You are no longer at daggers drawn with Castile? undecided

Delusional paranoid irredentist tw*ts!!!!

FBS:
Lord have mercy!!! Can't believe a normal human being could actually type the above.

Leave dem weyrey o. Despicable lot!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2013
usbcable:
Shey na OGTV you watch the match.
na wa for you ooooo.

Every man sees the world through his own window!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sholatech(m): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2013
In football, nobody laugh last. Its just a cycle that keeps going around. Congrats to RM yesterday. They did their home work even though I don't think they played anyway different than expected. But my dear Barca definitely having a slump, and with the 'favourite' tag now gone, we will have a re-jig and be back. We used similar strategy earlier on in the season and was working well. But now, we go back to the drawing board and can confidently say- WE WILL BE BACK!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2013
sholatech: In football, nobody laugh last. Its just a cycle that keeps going around. Congrats to RM yesterday. They did their home work even though I don't think they played anyway different than expected. But my dear Barca definitely having a slump, and with the 'favourite' tag now gone, we will have a re-jig and be back. We used similar strategy earlier on in the season and was working well. But now, we go back to the drawing board and can confidently say- WE WILL BE BACK!!
So far the Most sensible post from a Barca fan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2013
FBS:
So far the Most sensible post from a Barca fan.
Stop haunting every comment made in this thread. You need to get a life! It's not your concern to determine which comment is sensible and which one isn't.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2013
FBS:

OMO IBO: This ajanlekoko guy has a warped mentality.

How can anyone in his right senses pacify racist chants for Whatever reason? In this case football?? Blimey!

Hehehe.

Racist? Seriously? Who gives a crap? cheesy

Iberians are abusing each other and two African Negroes are jumping up to issue self-righteous ignorant statements. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Better go find somewhere siddon. Stop wearing your chump-ness like a dress tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Hehehe.

Iberians are abusing each other and two African Negroes are jumping up to issue self-righteous ignorant statements. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Better go find somewhere siddon. Stop wearing your chump-ness like a dress tongue
This post of yours is even more senseless than the previous one.
How does the fight between Iberians make you a happier being?
Someone needs a head doctor. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2013
FBS:
This post of yours is even more senseless than the previous one.
How does the fight between Iberians make you a happier being?
Someone needs a head doctor. cheesy

And someone needs to go back to Primary 1.
I didn't know 'motherf%$ker' was a racist word.

You see why it's good to go to school, people. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2013
Johnpaul88: Stop haunting every comment made in this thread. You need to get a life! It's not your concern to determine which comment is sensible and which one isn't.
How does my post affect the size of your brain abi I talk to you? Did I quote you?
hehehe e dey pain you ni? I can damn well determine whatever I feel like and when I feel like.
If you ain't comfortable with that, you sure know what to do. Did I hear you say wet transformer ? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Hehehe.

I thought no one will respond to this their ignominous rants. It's like saying Ghanaians are racially abusing Nigerians.
Where on earth will that idea not called foolishness?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2013
AjanleKoko:

And someone needs to go back to Primary 1.
I didn't know 'motherf%$ker' was a racist word.

You see why it's good to go to school, people. tongue
I will gladly do so. No sweating it. cheesy
As long as you get a head doctor. tongue you need one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2013
FBS:
I will gladly do so. No sweating it. cheesy
As long as you get a head doctor. tongue you need one.

When you go back to Primary One, ask them what the phrase 'head doctor' means. tongue

Though I suspect it might take all of 8 years to get you there wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2013
Johnpaul88: I thought no one will respond to this their ignominous rants. It's like saying Ghanaians are racially abusing Nigerians.
Where on earth will that idea not called foolishness?
What a sissy!
You waited for someone to make a comment before your could summon courage.

Bruv, you are a sissy!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2013
AjanleKoko:

When you go back to Primary One, ask them what the phrase 'head doctor' means. tongue

Though I suspect it might take all of 8 years to get you there wink
Even kindergarten sef ,no wahala. As long as you agree to get your head checked.
It is better to be a pupil than to be crazy at any age.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2013
You had a good time listening to racist chants and you see nothing wrong in that??

You need help sir.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2013
OMO IBO:
What a sissy!
You waited for someone to make a comment before your could summon courage.

Bruv, you are a sissy!
You call me sissy? You 're a ponytail! In fact, you 're ............. ma guy. Chop knockles!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad: What won't we read on these pages undecided
I thought you are Barca, you don't talk about referees, you don't dwell on defeats, you are more than a club!

So Pamplona is at loggerheads with Catalonia that a Pamplona ref would ensure Barca looses any match he officiates?
You are no longer at daggers drawn with Castile? undecided

Delusional paranoid irredentist tw*ts!!!!

Leave dem weyrey o. Despicable lot!
mr internet tough guy, mr nairaland strong man, whom exactly are you directing these shots at? Xavi, iniesta, messi, puyol, roura and co. Or the. Nairaland barca crew? You need to let us know hommie.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2013
OMO IBO: You had a good time listening to racist chants and you see nothing wrong in that??

You need help sir.
Whats your mission here if I may ask? Instead of you to look for a way to sedate things, you are there taking sides and therby escalating this issue. Na wa oooo. No be so na.

My fellow FCBs, please lets drop it, it ain't worth it abeg... Make we just lock up. Everyone is entitled to its opinion. Anything wey anyone like talk, e no comot anything for person body.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2013
ddippset: mr internet tough guy, mr nairaland strong man, whom exactly are you directing these shots at? Xavi, iniesta, messi, puyol, roura and co. Or the. Nairaland barca crew? You need to let us know hommie.
It kept me ruminating too...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2013
ddippset: mr internet tough guy, mr nairaland strong man, whom exactly are you directing these shots at? Xavi, iniesta, messi, puyol, roura and co. Or the. Nairaland barca crew? You need to let us know hommie.
Don't mind him. He's reffering to a comment i posted.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2013
Pls where is Medjai ? Perhaps he's very occupied.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2013
3-1 is suddenly such a big deal. I wonder why barca's 3-1 win last year went almost unnoticed. Can any uninvited groupie in the barca fan house tell me?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2013
ddippset: 3-1 is suddenly such a big deal. I wonder why barca's 3-1 win last year went almost unnoticed. Can any uninvited groupie in the barca fan house tell me?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2013
Marca 's having a nice time today! So too are our visitors here ! They 'll relive this moment and wish it never end! It feels so good to be anti - barca now. There have been nothing worthwhile to cheer about !

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (6227) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.