Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4624737 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2013
Johnpaul88: Marca 's having a nice time today! So too are our visitors ! They 'll relive this moment and wish it never end!
marca is really having a swell time indeed. Can't blame them though, they waited like forever for this moment. Last season the copa was a minor insignificant trophy according to mourinho, ronaldo and their cohorts. Now Watch the copa get bigger than the world cup this year!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2013
ddippset: mr internet tough guy, mr nairaland strong man, whom exactly are you directing these shots at? Xavi, iniesta, messi, puyol, roura and co. Or the. Nairaland barca crew? You need to let us know hommie.
Johnpaul88: Don't mind him. He's reffering to a comment i posted.
I'm directing it at you nincompoops, whose placards read an entirely different message from what you actually practice.
That's criminal hypocrisy punishable by forcing every of you irredentist Catalan bastards to remit %90 of your miserly income to the Central Castilian Government in Madrid! And for you Cule wänkers abroad, y'all should be gathered and taken back in time to 1945 to be placed at the hypocenter of Fat Man in Nagasaki!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2013
ddippset: marca is really having a swell time indeed. Can't blame them though, they waited like forever for this moment. Last season the copa was a minor insignificant trophy according to mourinho, ronaldo and their cohorts. Now Watch the copa get bigger than the world cup this year!
Copa bigger than world cup ! Lol! That's a nice one there !
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kokonets(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2013
Well congrats RM, I think that Barcelona’s drop in form is very much due to Tito's absence, something not highlighted by the press. His absence is a huge deal, especially considering that his replacement Roura is a relative amateur

We will bounce back!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad:

I'm directing it at you nincompoops, whose placards read an entirely different message from what you actually practice.
That's criminal hypocrisy punishable by forcing every of you irredentist Catalan bastards to remit %90 of your miserly income to the Central Castilian Government in Madrid! And for you Cule wänkers abroad, y'all should be gathered and taken back in time to 1945 to be placed at the hypocenter of Fat Man in Nagasaki!
clap! clap!! clap!!! clap!!!! You definitely have a lot of anger burning up inside you, but you should be happy you know. Madrid won 3-1. Think of a better way of getting your message across, and while you are at it, go jerk off in a band of barb wires. It will make you feel better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 11:06am On Feb 27, 2013
ddippset: clap! clap!! clap!!! clap!!!! You definitely have a lot of anger burning up inside you, but you should be happy you know. Madrid won 3-1. Think of a better way of getting your message across, and while you are at it, go jerk off in a band of barb wires. It will make you feel better.
STFU you tubby overweight squirrel!
Madrid owns you: politically, economically, football-wise and in every other facet of life!
You can either live with it, or help yourself to this;

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2013
kokonets: Well congrats RM, I think that Barcelona’s drop in form is very much due to Tito's absence, something not highlighted by the press. His absence is a huge deal, especially considering that his replacement Roura is a relative amateur

We will bounce back!!
For sure!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2013
nitlad:
STFU you tubby overweight squirrel!
Madrid owns you: politically, economically, football-wise and in every other facet of life!
You can either live with it, or help yourself to this;

undecided undecided undecided
iam in for the football, not the politics nor the economics. For the politic, you can keep getting suicidal with your noose as you watch general franco' s clip, for the economics still wonder if the recession in madrid I ended, and for the football madrid never had a group of eleven like the barcaa eleven, and messi shits on all them madrid players put together. And as for you fvck you with a broomstick.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2013
RuuDie: ....And I also feel that Madrid PK was quite soft. . .the way CR went down reminded me of FT's fall against J. Evans at the bridge. He already had his knees folded and I doubt if Pique even made any contact at all.
That was a stonewall penalty!! What are you talking about?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2013
A-40:

and how about ramos' body check on pedro? He left the ball and went all out for pedro sending him crashing to the ground. Is it because nobody is talking about it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
No excuses @ all, we lost Chikena!! We should try to muster out a win against Madrid on Saturday, and make use of the winning spirit to at least do the damage against AC-Milan. Please nitlad, dnt be angry, we have accepted defeat, it would be highly appreciated if you stopped bashing some cules on this thread. Thanks man!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
Our absentee coach's telling on us, we lost fair and square so no biggie.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
Iniesta: "We concede more
goals than usual, and that
complicates things. It's
worrying, and something we
need to improve." #fcblive

Iniesta: "My natural position is
in midfield, but if the coach
decides to play me on the wing,
I give my all to do the best I can
there."

Iniesta: "Football isn't only
about winning trebles, you
have bad moments too, and
you have to be able to deal
with that and get over it."

Iniesta: "We shouldn't lose
perspective either. We shouldn't
forget we've a big lead in the
Liga, we've worked hard for
months to get that."

Iniesta: "It's not because we've
now lost two games, that Tito
should return. He should come
back when he feels like it.
Health comes first"

Iniesta: "That the coach isn't
there affects us, it's a difficult
situation. Saying the opposite
would be a lie. Coach is corner
stone."

Iniesta: "Now we have to keep
the lead in the Liga, things look
good there. Milan game seems
very difficult, but I believe we
can do it."

Iniesta: "It was a tough blow.
Madrid is a just finalist. We need
to improve, new game on
Saturday, then crucial game
against Milan."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
Johnpaul88: Iniesta: "We concede more
goals than usual, and that
complicates things. It's
worrying, and something we
need to improve." #fcblive

Iniesta: "My natural position is
in midfield, but if the coach
decides to play me on the wing,
I give my all to do the best I can
there."

Iniesta: "Football isn't only
about winning trebles, you
have bad moments too, and
you have to be able to deal
with that and get over it."

Iniesta: "We shouldn't lose
perspective either. We shouldn't
forget we've a big lead in the
Liga, we've worked hard for
months to get that."

Iniesta: "It's not because we've
now lost two games, that Tito
should return. He should come
back when he feels like it.
Health comes first"

Iniesta: "That the coach isn't
there affects us, it's a difficult
situation. Saying the opposite
would be a lie. Coach is corner
stone."

Iniesta: "Now we have to keep
the lead in the Liga, things look
good there. Milan game seems
very difficult, but I believe we
can do it."

Iniesta: "It was a tough blow.
Madrid is a just finalist. We need
to improve, new game on
Saturday, then crucial game
against Milan."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
A-40:

It didn't look so to me. . .and neither to the assistant ref on that side of the pitch who was probably closest to the incident!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
ddippset: and how about ramos' body check on pedro? He left the ball and went all out for pedro sending him crashing to the ground. Is it because nobody is talking about it?
Are u serious?? You mean the Pedro that was on his way to the ground before any contact! Come on you know better than that

You guys should focus on getting Messi some help!! Fix your leaky defense and stop giving excuses
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
RuuDie:

It didn't look so to me. . .and neither to the assistant ref on that side of the pitch who was probably closest to the incident!
It was a clear penalty! That the assistant ref didn't see it is his fat luck. You should blame Pique for his schoolboy defending! Just show Ronaldo to the byline he didn't have to slide at all! Instead he slid and was no where near the ball. Can you tell me Pique made any contact with the ball? Did he make contact with Ronaldo's legs? Answer that honestly and tell me if its a PK or not
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
A-40:

It was a clear penalty! That the assistant ref didn't see it is his fat luck. You should blame Pique for his schoolboy defending! Just show Ronaldo to the byline he didn't have to slide at all! Instead he slid and was no where near the ball. Can you tell me Pique made any contact with the ball? Did he make contact with Ronaldo's legs? Answer that honestly and tell me if its a PK or not

No. I do not think Pique's leg made contact with CR7's and if it did, it would have been the fleetest, faintest of touches...something like a fly tipping over an elephant grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
RuuDie:

No. I do not think Pique's leg made contact with CR7's and if it did, it would have been the fleetest, faintest of touches...something like a fly tipping over an elephant grin

Th good thing is, I saw the game live. I was sitting one floor above the terrace, right behind the Barca goal.
Pique stretched out, made the clearance into touch, and Ronaldo dived for the pen. Almost zero contact. But it was in the box. Once you use your feet in the box, you are inviting a dive for a pen. But Pique had no choice cos the goalie was already stranded.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Th good thing is, I saw the game live. I was sitting one floor above the terrace, right behind the Barca goal.
Pique stretched out, made the clearance into touch, and Ronaldo dived for the pen. Almost zero contact. But it was in the box. Once you use your feet in the box, you are inviting a dive for a pen. But Pique had no choice cos the goalie was already stranded.

Worefa! Na today una Barca boys don dey dive abi no be one of their specialities be that?!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
naijababe:

Worefa! Na today una Barca boys don dey dive abi no be one of their specialities be that?!

Everybody dives in football.
MNET even has a special compilation of dives in the EPL. Rooney, Van Persie, Walcott, Henry . . . famous dives. Some of them, like Rooney's own, actually looks like he was diving into a pool. As in arms forward and errthing grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
AjanleKoko:

MNET even has a special compilation of dives in the EPL. Rooney, Van Persie, Walcott, Henry . . . famous dives. Some of them, like Rooney's own, actually looks like he was diving into a pool. As in arms forward and errthing grin

So make una no complain about dive na!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
naijababe:

So make una no complain about dive na!

You hear me complain?
Diving is part of the game. Not one club or player has the monopoly.
In fact, to paraphrase Achebe's famous proverb, just like attacking players have learnt to dive and roll without being touched, defensive players must learn how to take the ball away with zero contact grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Chimoo! How is it a clearance when he made no contact with the ball whatsoever?? Ronaldo is a world renowned diver but on this occasion he didn't dive!! Pique shoulda played a shepherd and guided him to the byline! Its not like the angle really favored Ronaldo so Pique sliding there was a checker move

RuuDie:
"If it did" means there is an element of doubt but you admit he was nowhere near the ball right? Anyway even the Sky sports analysts and commentators repeatedly asked what Pique was complaining about
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
Barcelona have made a written
request for Roma centre back
Marquinhos (18). They would
be willing to pay 25M. Roma
don't plan to sell. [cds]

who knows this dude? have never heard of him. Is he any good ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
A-40:

Chimoo! How is it a clearance when he made no contact with the ball whatsoever?? Ronaldo is a world renowned diver but on this occasion he didn't dive!! Pique shoulda played a shepherd and guided him to the byline! Its not like the angle really favored Ronaldo so Pique sliding there was a checker move

Dude, he made contact with the ball.
Na live I see am. You were watching on TV.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coogar: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
AjanleKoko:

some of the dives i saw last night with cesc and pedro would shame michael phelps. ronaldo got clipped by pique. people should admit barca were abject on the night and stop excusing their pathetic performance. i guess the era is about to end. club's success is cyclical and maybe this was what pep saw that made him resign.

how can people say ronaldo dived? pique did not touch the ball throughout.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
Viva Barca...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Dude, he made contact with the ball.
Na live I see am. You were watching on TV.
U saw it live more reason why u missed it! I saw the replays from at least 5 different angles and Pique completely missed the ball! You even called it a clearance! Hahahaha I can't stop laughing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
i Dont get why some of us Cules still rant over the game we deserved to lose. If there is any justice in the world, with the way we played yesterday we deserved to be beaten hands down. As for the penalty, it was well deserved. Pique made a wreckless tackle there and fouled CR. eNOUGH of the half beats. The tone is unispiring.

OT: sEEMS IT WOULD BE A DERBY COPA FOR THE TEAMS FROM THE CAPITAL.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
In my opinion-we seem not to be learning from our mistake.what was alves always looking for upfront whithout making any meaningful inpact on the attack leaving ronaldo a whole lot of space to run into?
Why would our defenders play so deep when they know we are vunerable to counter attacks?
Must fabregas always start a match of that calibre taking note his recent poor performance?
I just wish we could learn from the loss to avoid another bashing in d coming games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 5:13am On Feb 28, 2013
A-40:

"If it did" means there is an element of doubt but you admit he was nowhere near the ball right? Anyway even the Sky sports analysts and commentators repeatedly asked what Pique was complaining about

Of course, there is a n element of doubt; I am watching on Tv - abi na me be Pique or you, CR7!!? I admit that Pique did not get the ball but I also insist that he did not take out the man! Take a good look at the movement and positioning of CR7's knees when he was going down.

SkySport analysts - *smh* - na today. The same analysts that were vigorously trying to prove that there was no handball on the build-up to Milan's first goal. By the way, if an agrieved player feels he has a case, won't he complain!?

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.