Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,136 members, 7,867,288 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4680593 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
AjanleKoko:

From the feeling-fly-like-a-G6 fella, abi? undecided
hahahahahahaha
lol!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
Johnpaul88: Problem is not that you call a spade, a spade. Of course it's easy to do that. Problem is that you call a spade, a hoe !
Whatever you say bruv... We shall see as the season progresses
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
dmcdad:
Whatever you say bruv... We shall see as the season progresses
will u do thanksgiving in church if you end up being right? Why is it so important to you that Pique proves you right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Guys on this forum sha! Why adding so many shades to this Pique ish? embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Johnpaul88: will u do thanksgiving in church if you end up being right? Why is it so important to you that Pique proves you right?
Well... Let's forget about it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
Meanwhile Real Madrid just won with a dubious goal (Ronaldo offside) and a clear Granada penalty turned down. I am going to spend the entire season pointing out how Real Madrid is a beneficiary of a lot of dubious calls while Barca is at the receiving end of a lot of wrong calls. That is my project for this season. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 27, 2013
dmcdad:
Well... Let's forget about it.
Alright then.
Forgotten!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 27, 2013
logica: Meanwhile Real Madrid just won with a dubious goal (Ronaldo offside) and a clear Granada penalty turned down. I am going to spend the entire season pointing out how Real Madrid is a beneficiary of a lot of dubious calls while Barca is at the receiving end of a lot of wrong calls. That is my project for this season. grin
I hope they don't get another one because it'll mean they are picking up points where they are not suppose to.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:06am On Aug 27, 2013
logica: Meanwhile Real Madrid just won with a dubious goal (Ronaldo offside) and a clear Granada penalty turned down. I am going to spend the entire season pointing out how Real Madrid is a beneficiary of a lot of dubious calls while Barca is at the receiving end of a lot of wrong calls. That is my project for this season. grin
A repetition of what happened last season.

What is Ronaldo waiting for? I thought he said he wants to score 70 goals this season (in all competitions). He better starts scoring now to make his goal attainable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2013
Ronaldo will score a lot,bt 70? i dnt tink so,nt wit La liga teams doing their best to beat Barca n Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eluquenson(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2013
Yahoo1: Ronaldo will score a lot,bt 70? i dnt tink so,nt wit La liga teams doing their best to beat Barca n Madrid.

Ronaldo is losing goal scoring form, now that Bale is on his way to Bernabau, I don't think the atmosphere os scoring like before will be condusive.
Time will tell.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2013
.......................................................SEASON 2005/2006..............................................................

Raul, Ronaldo, Zidane, Beckham, Figo, Guti, Morientes, Owen, Iker, Robhinno, Ramos

VS

RONALDHINO

CONCLUSION :- BARCA WON LA LIGA & CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

........................................SEASON 2013/2014.......................................

CR7, Iker, Ramos, Isco, Bale, Ozil, Di maria ( Excluding:- benzama, modroc, pepe, kheidra )

VS

MESSI

CONCLUSION:- BARCA will gonna win LA LIGA & CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2013
dmcdad:
A repetition of what happened last season.

What is Ronaldo waiting for? I thought he said he wants to score 70 goals this season (in all competitions). He better starts scoring now to make his goal attainable.

I didn't see the game. Thought it was Benzema that scored.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2013
AjanleKoko:

I didn't see the game. Thought it was Benzema that scored.
Yeah it was Benzema that scored... I was talking about Ronaldo's goal drought since the start of the season cause he actually said he would score 70 goals this season in all competitions. Na im make me ask say wetin him still dey wait for to start...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2013
dmcdad:
Yeah it was Benzema that scored... I was talking about Ronaldo's goal drought since the start of the season cause he actually said he would score 70 goals this season in all competitions. Na im make me ask say wetin him still dey wait for to start...

Haba, too early na.
Levante and co still dey. 4 goals per match grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Haba, too early na.
Levante and co still dey. 4 goals per match grin
The thing is, he tries too hard. Instead of working things out with his team mates, he prefers to waste clear attacking runs by shooting even when not necessary
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
Well done boiz... You guys are doing a great job.

The referee should add more protection for Messi else they might end up giving him another injury.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Yeah still good match but we could have been a goal down had Valdes not make that a fantastic save from Arda's good effort.

They are really targeting Messi to injure him again but na thunder go fire them.

2nd half now!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
If barca knw wats good for them they shud sign a centre back because gerrard pique is a wasted junk
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
if a serious madrid,bayern,dortmund..etc gt us n dis our defence,it will b a mata of wen they gt tired of scoring..if dem no wan sign a defender,den they beta IMPROVE...A.S.A.P

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
dmcdad:
The thing is, he tries too hard. Instead of working things out with his team mates, he prefers to waste clear attacking runs by shooting even when not necessary

and he did an assist to Benzema
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
missed penalty,beta dis way...dis boiz dnt desrve to lose,We shuld win by aggregate
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
Not really a good game for Barca.
Athletic created more chances with the little possession they had. Questionable calls, the red and penalty.
All round, more work is needed, cos it looks like the team will struggle against intelligent opposition.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
We win our first trophy of the season!

Atletico were very strong but later lost their cool & got a man sent off . Messi missed a penalty but it weren't crucial at the end.

Good win for the players
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
Neymar needs to select his footwear more intelligently and get used to the slick surface at the Camp Nou.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 29, 2013
AjanleKoko: Not really a good game for Barca.
Athletic created more chances with the little possession they had. Questionable calls, the red and penalty.
All round, more work is needed, cos it looks like the team will struggle against intelligent opposition.
We always struggle against a well organised defence.

Questionable calls? I don't think they were questionable. The evidences were overwhelming.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:15am On Aug 29, 2013
AjanleKoko: .

controversial maybe a better word.
the Referee was too eager to draw the card without consulting with the assistant referee closer to the action.
alves may have been indeed physically assaulted by Luis.

Slow mo cameras will show the truth in the coming hours/days.
as per the penalty... i comment my reserve
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:23am On Aug 29, 2013
logica: Neymar needs to select his footwear more intelligently and get used to the slick surface at the Camp Nou.
I guess the pitch was too watered.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:36am On Aug 29, 2013
Johnpaul88: We always struggle against a well organised defence.

Questionable calls? I don't think they were questionable. The evidences were overwhelming.
LOL @ questionable calls. Athletico had a total of 25 fouls to Barca's 8 yet Barca was leading in the area of Yellow Cards (3) until the red came out. It was actually a mystery how that dude that got the first red was on the pitch for that long. And Arda Turan persistently fouled Messi yet didn't get a caution till he was sent off from off the bench. The ref did Athleti a lot of favors.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:36am On Aug 29, 2013
dmcdad:
I guess the pitch was too watered.
He was the only one with the problem. So...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 12:52am On Aug 29, 2013
logica: It was actually a mystery how that dude that got the first red was on the pitch for that long. And Arda Turan persistently fouled Messi yet didn't get a caution till he was sent off from off the bench. The ref did Athleti a lot of favors.

How was it a mystery?
You watch this game at all?

A raised arm and a body check resulted in a red card and penalty. And the ref did Athletico favours?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:00am On Aug 29, 2013
logica: He was the only one with the problem. So...
I guess maybe it's cause of his kinda run, you know tryna cut in from the left wing, plus most of the times he was on the run...

like you stated, it's either his boots needs changing or he just needs to get use to the condition of the pitch as his home ground.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.