Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4669276 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:18am On Nov 10, 2013
usbcable:

Bros,

see wetin Mc talk above ^^^

that should be your main concern not the meessenger
Lol...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
Media can broadcast anything about barca, anti-barca can say whatever they like, but they must appreciate Barca, without us, they have nothing worths of broadcasting.
And for uscable, he will always follow la masia because Madrid has nothing wprths of following except begging the world to give their player ballon'd or
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
pls what time is the match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
onuwaje: pls what time is the match
9pm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
philfearon:
9pm
thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Messi injured again! We're fvcked. That's what happens sometimes when a player refuses to go down. That was a very bad tackle by the betis defender and messi being the man that he is stood his ground. He could have avoided this injury if only he got out of the surging defender's way.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
Am not watching the match cuz of some stupid cable crap,But all well and good from the live commentary am folowing....We are 2-0 up{Neymar and Pedro}.....Whew! All thanks to my two Pweety darlings{Fabregas and Bartra}......
Ah dae come..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
The 1st half was very tough! They bullied us round the whole field! Our defenders are trying!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
I dunno why but I think Messi's injury is like an excuse for opting out of international friendlies with Argentina.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
barack_o_handso: I dunno why but I think Messi's injury is like an excuse for opting out of international friendlies with Argentina.
I disagree... Messi more than anyone wants to play every available matches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nice one boiz... You all did very well aside some few mistakes every now and then which is normal of course. Song had a great night. Infact, he is among the best two players of the night. Bartra too will be the other person I will put among the best two of the night. He had a very good game too. Iniesta too had a swell night as well as the rest of the team...

We are now three points clear of Athletico, and six point clear of Madrid as usual.

Visca Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
So so happy o...Thank God it ended in our favour.....Thanks to Valdez,Bartra,Puyi{he gav out two bad posessions though},Fabregas...Infact,thanks to the whole team!!
Am so happy,so happy that we won in that cursed ground{12visits of recent,only 3 victories} and with a large Margin too...
But like every other person,am worried About Messi...Injury wan just hinder our most lethal attackers' prowess this season..*sighs*..God please o! Make that injury just be childs play o,nufin serious...Quick recovery to You "Lionel Andres Messi"....i{we} love You
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
philfearon: So so happy o...Thank God it ended in our favour.....Thanks to Valdez,Bartra,Puyi{he gav out two bad posessions though},Fabregas...Infact,thanks to the whole team!!
Am so happy,so happy that we won in that cursed ground{12visits of recent,only 2 victories} and with a large Margin too...
But like every other person,am worried About Messi...Injury wan just hinder our most lethal attackers' prowess this season..*sighs*..God please o! Make that injury just be childs play o,nufin serious...Quick recovery to You "Lionel Andres Messi"....i{we} love You
I am taking my mind away from Messi winning individual accolades this season cause the situation is really getting alarming. Quickest recovery to La Pulga.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
dmcdad:
I am taking my mind away from Messi winning individual accolades this season cause the situation is really getting alarming. Quickest recovery to La Pulga.
As it is now,i would rather have him in one piece than winning any accolade.....The guy might even be feeling worse self.....its a pity, seriously!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
Thanks to Villarreal though for holding athletico madrid and giving us a one match loss advantage over them (not that we'll lose any league match this season; YES I see us going unbeaten the whole league season with tata's rotation policy)

Messi should be out for two weeks tops, a positive is that Argentina won't stress him as usual.

Tello was a minus today, it's a good thing we've wrapped up the victory by the time he came on, alves gave away a needless P.K. & song is too heavy. Haba!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
Martino: "Messi's new injury is not related with the previous one, it's the other leg. But we should see if a new injury affects him."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
Yes; continue throwing the through passes when due and watch the goals rain. Wingers make their run, throw the pass!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:30am On Nov 11, 2013
barack_o_handso: Thanks to Villarreal though for holding athletico madrid and giving us a one match loss advantage over them (not that we'll lose any league match this season; YES I see us going unbeaten the whole league season with tata's rotation policy)

Messi should be out for two weeks tops, a positive is that Argentina won't stress him as usual.

Tello was a minus today, it's a good thing we've wrapped up the victory by the time he came on, alves gave away a needless P.K. & song is too heavy. Haba!
haba baracko, song? I hope we have only one song in barcelona? Too heavy? Which of the songs did you watch? The one I watched was awesome And never looked heavy to me. As for tello when last did he kick a football? Not his fault, we call it match rusty. So not good for messi. Injuries are trying to limit this guy's dominance. Injuries are trying to deprive the world of one of it's wonders. I am tempted to suggest he goes out for the season and prepares himself for the world cup but would this guarantee a permanent recovery? Can barca win the treble with him completely? I can't even answer myself! So sad for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2013
barack_o_handso: Thanks to Villarreal though for holding athletico madrid and giving us a one match loss advantage over them (not that we'll lose any league match this season; YES I see us going unbeaten the whole league season with tata's rotation policy)

Song too heavy how? Make me understand please because Song had a near perfect game. He is arguably the player with the most recovery of ball the entire game. You saw how he helped out in defence whenever opponents threatened? Abeg no even go near there at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2013
logica: Yes; continue throwing the through passes when due and watch the goals rain. Wingers make their run, throw the pass!
Gbam!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2013
cheesy Lol. Song conceeds too many free kicks with his weight, unlike busquests, he had a good game though no doubt. He was instrumental in the first goal with his pass to fabregas.

My man of the match: VALDES, for keeping us in the game with his world class saves at 0-0 when Betis' forwards were getting the better of bartra and montoya.

Get well soon MESSI, we need your goals

More than a club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2013
Bartra recovered 19 balls
against Betis, didn't lose any,
blocked 12 #fcblive Puyol: 6
recovered, 4 lost, 8 blocked [via
@Carles_Domenech]

Nice from the young man!

However, Puyol made me laugh all game. To be frank, he's a spent force. He can no longer be trusted against some mid table teams, let alone top teams. He was surrendering possession under little or no pressure at all. That 'll be severly punished by any decent teams.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2013
Neymar can be a frustrating player sha embarassed

He needs to concentrate in the final third.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2013
Johnpaul88: Bartra recovered 19 balls
@Carles_Domenech]

Nice from the young man!

However, Puyol made me laugh all game . To be frank, he's a spent force. He can no longer be trusted against some mid table teams, let alone top teams. He was surrendering possession under little or no pressure at all. That 'll be severly punished by any decent teams.

Same here. It's a good thing real betis was our opponent and not sevilla or atleti. We for hear am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2013
AjanleKoko: Neymar can be a frustrating player sha embarassed

He needs to concentrate in the final third.

I'm telling you, he seems to love assists than goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2013
Johnpaul88: Bartra recovered 19 balls
@Carles_Domenech]

Nice from the young man!

However, Puyol made me laugh all game. To be frank, he's a spent force. He can no longer be trusted against some mid table teams, let alone top teams. He was surrendering possession under little or no pressure at all. That 'll be severly punished by any decent teams.

Not bad from Bartra. He looks like he is finally picking up. wink But far from the finished article though. He just needs more game time, especially the bigger games, and needs to play against some of the strongest forwards in Europe.

Puyol is done jare. Zero pace, and not putting in the tackles as he should. We need to buy an experienced defender still, else we will remain vulnerable in the biggest matches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:12am On Nov 11, 2013
barack_o_handso:

I'm telling you, he seems to love assists than goals.
The goals will start Flowing bro.....5goals with 8 assists aint a bad start so far!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2013
philfearon:
The goals will start Flowing bro.....5goals with 8 assists aint a bad start so far!
The Neymar of the brazil national team is not the same at Barca in terms of goalscoring, and thats just for now of course. If he had converted half the chances he had lost so far, he would have scored no less than 10-12 goals already. Yet, I know with little time especially with Messi's injury problems, it would really help in gearing him up to rise up to the occasion of scoring goals and not just building up play and assisting.

Buh make we face am, Neymar dey suffer for fouls ooooo. Haba! Only one player go suffer 7-8 fouls for one match, not to even mention the ones ref go throway face for...

This is what I want from the team. We all know we ain't there yet in terms of our playing level, but we are getting there gradually. The good thing there is the unpredictability of the team.

Meanwhile, I am enjoying our play without Messi as opposed to last season that we always seemed lost whenever Messi was not there... Its a different story now. We are more comfortable without him than last season and can even win matches comfortably.

With his recurring injuries, we need to up our levels especially up front to cover whatever void is left by the king...

Visca el Barca
Forca La Pulga...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
I don't think anyone noticed how poor that Betis pitch was; clumps of uprooted grass and soil/sand. That affected the play of several players and most affected were Puyol and Tello. The backpass from Puyol that almost resulted in a goal for Betis for instance was slowed by the pitch. He forgot he wasn't on a slick pitch (with reduced friction and a faster ball). But yeah, Puyol is not in (and actually past) his best form.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Messi is out for 6 - 8 weeks with thigh muscle problem. This is huge huge blow! I hope this will be the last and that Neymar assumes the leader of the team in attack while he recovers!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
I hope the club steps up and sign a striker in january ASAP! We cannot continue to wait for Messi, whose physical problems this season, is becoming a hell of issue! Sign Lewandoski & let Messi take as long as his injury deserves to recover
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Its really a big blow... I hope Neymar fills in his position perfectly... I'd prefer Neymar to be played as false nine or at least to be alternating with Fab.

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.