Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4669151 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
nitlad: Lol. . . A-40 ripping into Messi, Ronaldo and their cöck-sückers!

I still think Ribery is a fück-face though. Plus he ain't winning no FIFA Ballon d'Or! tongue
He knows he can't win it... Let him campaign from now till the end of the year, he won't go near it. The best he would get his the third place... I pity him though because I has become so obsessed with the Balon d'Oro...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
Johnpaul88: When Chelsea won the UCL & FA Cup last two seasons, no one considered any of their players for any recognition whatsoever. Why do you think the situation will be any different now that Bayern won? Or did Bayern will another ucl any different from those of Chelsea?

Semi final? Time that mattered most? Every time matters in football because if you relax in the initial stages, you won't have a chance at all at playing in the semi final. So mere playing in the semi final is a success already!
Abi ooooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
dmcdad:
He knows he can't win it... Let him campaign from now till the end of the year, he won't go near it. The best he would get his the third place... I pity him though because I has become so obsessed with the Balon d'Oro...

Personally, I don't give a sëx about the WPOTY charade. . . undecided

If Diego Milito couldn't make the 23-man shortlist in 2010, let alone be a serious contender, then they can go ahead and shove the 'award' for where sun nor dey shine. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
barack_o_handso:

So your criteria for judging both Messi and Ronaldo's season now lie in a match, just one: the UCL semi finals. I mean, of all the 50+ matches they played, you're judging by just that one? Hmmmn…and you say they don't influence matches much, really? It's like the first time I'm hearing that.
Football is hit or miss! Just like basketball! If Zidane did not headbutt Materazzi and France won the WC we all know Zizou woulda been voted World Best
Same way Baggio scoring for Italy and Italy winning would have gifted him the Golden Ball and WPOTY

One game can define and has defined legacies all the time

barack_o_handso:

@ bolded, Mario Gomez scored 40+ goals last 2 seasons and got Bayern to the UCL which they unluckily lost to Chelsea, so don't say a Bayern player can't score that much.
Who were the other options? We barely had a backup striker and Ribery and Robben battled injuries almost all season. Is it a coincidence that we also won nothing during that period? What were the use of Gomez's 40 goals when he could not score in the UCL vs Chelsea the Pokal vs Dortmund and a league match that would have kept the title alive at Dortmund! He went missing so his 40 goals counted for phuckall!

barack_o_handso:
And if you wanna have an argument about Lampard/Gerrard being better than Xavi/Iniesta, it won't sound far-fetched cos they're exceptional players, and was there ever an era where goals weren't very important? Imagine zidane playing in this era and influencing games by his 'dominatory skills' while Ronaldo scores 50+ goals, you think zidane will win the ballon d'or? Think twice.
Lampard and Gerrard are exceptional players as well! Xavi and Iniesta can never match their goalscoring exploits but no one in their right minds would compare them to the former pair I listed above
When Zidane was winning his titles there were goal machines like Makaay,Van Nistelrooy,Jardel,Shevchenko yet they never sniffed the awards! The sheer volume counts for shyte if they are not winning titles with it. In a sane and rational environment Zidane should win titles if he leads his teams to titles while Ronaldo or Messi scores 50+ goals including 15 penalties

Johnpaul88: When Chelsea won the UCL & FA Cup last two seasons, no one considered any of their players for any recognition whatsoever. Why do you think the situation will be any different now that Bayern won? Or did Bayern will another ucl any different from those of Chelsea?
Comparing Chelsea of two seasons ago to Bayern!
Is that a joke? Look my face! I dey laugh? Even the aboki man sellin suya on your street knows that that Chelsea played the most cringe and barf inducing soccer in recent times. The general consensus was they fluked their way to the title and we can all see that subsequent results proved that fact

Bayern won a treble while Chelsea finished 5th in their league!

The quality of football was miles apart

All experts have crowned Bayern the best team in Europe no one said that about Chelsea

6 Bayern players made the 23 man shortlist. More than 25% that speaks for itself

Johnpaul88:
Semi final? Time that mattered most? Every time matters in football because if you relax in the initial stages, you won't have a chance at all at playing in the semi final. So mere playing in the semi final is a success already!
Its not a success when you are going against someone from a team that wiped the floor with you!
All time matters but if players with over 100 goals in a season can play no role whatsoever in helping their team then sorry the previous achievements count for nought! If you leave Uni in your 4th year 1st semester. Do you get a B.sc?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
^^
Whatever you say, Mr A-40.

All Ribery needs to do to be able to win Ballon d'oro, is to score more goals. Messi have set the bar so high that you need more than winning trophies to win the award.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2013

A-40: Football is hit or miss! Just like basketball! If Zidane did not headbutt Materazzi and France won the WC we all know Zizou woulda been voted World Best
Same way Baggio scoring for Italy and Italy
winning would have gifted him the Golden Ball
and WPOTY
One game can define and has defined legacies all the time

Yeah but not in a year that has a lot of competitions. Why're you comparing the world cup, a tournament you can win with just 7 matches with a whole season than has nothing less than 50 matches and 3 competitions.

Lampard and Gerrard are exceptional players as well! Xavi and Iniesta can never match their goalscoring exploits but no one in their right minds would compare them to the former pair I listed above.
When Zidane was winning his titles there were
goal machines like Makaay,Van
Nistelrooy,Jardel,Shevchenko
yet they never sniffed the awards! The sheer volume counts for shyte if they are not winning titles with it. In a sane and rational environment Zidane should win titles if he leads his teams to titles while Ronaldo or Messi scores 50+ goals including 15 penalties

Like I said, comparing lampard/gerrard with Xavi/iniesta won't be odd, people won't bite your head off if you do that, the latter aren't known for their goalscoring as much as for their assist rate, and the former, as I earlier said won't be overlooked especially when they score a lot of goals, that's one of the reasons why lampard came 2nd in the 2006 ballon d'or.

For the bolded, the players you mentioned are prolific YES but they don't disgrace goals like the duo of Messi and Ronaldo, and who said their goals (messi and ronaldo) don't produce trophies? If zidane played in this era, dominates as he always does and ends the season with the amount of goals he always does, and there's Messi/Ronaldo who score 50+ goals @ barca/madrid respectively with trophies, zidane won't sniff the ballon d'or, he'll come 3rd at best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
A-40:

What was the use of the 50+ goals if titles were not won in the end? Ronaldo won none and Messi won one both were nowhere to be found when it mattered most while Ribery shone like a million stars!
Neither Ronaldo nor Messi would score those astronomical number of goals at Bayern because Bayern is multi-dimensional! last season 8 players scored at least 8 goals that simply means they would take fewer shots and invariably their goal tally reduces

Carmelo might average more points than Chris Paul doesn't mean he played better

So we can say Gerrard and Lampard are better than Xavi and Iniesta by far! Since they score more goals
Its a pity we are in an era where goals are the only thing that counts! Neither Ronaldo or Messi have influenced a game like a Zidane or Ronaldinho in their prime. Maradona did not score 1million goals a season but we saw his contribution. I'm not moved by hattricks against Celta Vigo,Rayo Vallecano and Spartak Moscow. My question is where was Messi and Ronaldo against Bayern and Dortmund?

It's pathetic and utterly disappointing to read words like the bolded from a self-proclaimed football fan. I would enjoin all my cule brothers and sisters here to ignore you and your posts because it's obvious that you are a child who started watching football last season when Bayern won the CL. Otherwise, you won't write those words. Who is Ribery? His case for the Ballon d'Or is because Bayern won the treble last season. Not because he's a better player than CR7 and Messi. In the season that led to the mind blowing scoring record of 91 goals by Messi, he gave 28 assists. Who on earth does that? Only Messi does! Be it Maradona, Zidane or Ronaldinho, they never assisted and scored like Messi does year in and year out. This is the wonder of Messi, and the reason some football legends believe he's the greatest football player ever. He scores in volumes, and assist in volumes. Can your Ribery assist and score simultaneously like Messi does? No way! To reduce Messi to a mere goal poacher (as inferred in your words) is disgusting and malicious. You can make an honest case for Ribery. You don't have to resort to such lies and total distortion of the truth before you make your case clear. Ribery would wish to be like Messi or Ronaldo for just one day in his life time. Who knows Ribery if not for the treble of Bayern? Messi and Ronaldo don't have to win any treble before people know them. They are gods in the world of football. A testament to the fact that Ribery is crying that his own people in France prefer Messi and Ronaldo for the award.

Maradona said this sometime ago, "Messi is my Maradona". Last week, Hernan Crespo quipped that Maradona was his idol in football, but for him, "Messi is better than Maradona". Three days ago, our own Sergio Busquets was asked what he would want to be like if he reincarnates. His answer was "if I reincarnate, I would like to come as Leo Messi". Would any Bayern player wish to reincarnate as Ribery? God forbid bad thing! (lol). I believe if you are given the option to reincarnate between Ribery and Messi (only), you would undoubtedly go for the latter...lol. So, you see what I am talking about?

I won't be surprised if Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar appear as the top three candidates for the Ballon d'Or this year. Luckily for Ribery, it's the top five candidates (instead of the usual top three) that will be unveiled this time around. So, he stands the chance of being among the final five candidates. People only know about Ribery in Europe. Ballon d'Or is not awarded by Europeans only, but by the whole world. Neymar's achievements in the confederations cup are more spectacular to voters outside of Europe than Ribery's. That Ribery won the best player in Europe award is not a guarantee he would win the Ballon d'Or. Our darling Iniesta won the best player in Europe award last year, yet he came third (yes, third, not even second) in the Ballon d'Or.

Ribery is a fantastic player and I would be happy for him if he wins the award this time. However, he can never be in the league of Messi and Ronaldo. Never ever! Please tell Ribery to focus on qualifying his country for the world cup. Messi don qualify him country tay tay!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
yourangel:

It's pathetic and utterly disappointing to read words like the bolded from a self-proclaimed football fan. I would enjoin all my cule brothers and sisters here to ignore you and your posts because it's obvious that you are a child who started watching football last season when Bayern won the CL. Otherwise, you won't write those words. Who is Ribery? His case for the Ballon d'Or is because Bayern won the treble last season. Not because he's a better player than CR7 and Messi. In the season that led to the mind blowing scoring record of 91 goals by Messi, he gave 28 assists. Who on earth does that? Only Messi does! Be it Maradona, Zidane or Ronaldinho, they never assisted and scored like Messi does year in and year out. This is the wonder of Messi, and the reason some football legends believe he's the greatest football player ever. He scores in volumes, and assist in volumes. Can your Ribery assist and score simultaneously like Messi does? No way! To reduce Messi to a mere goal poacher (as inferred in your words) is disgusting and malicious. You can make an honest case for Ribery. You don't have to resort to such lies and total distortion of the truth before you make your case clear. Ribery would wish to be like Messi or Ronaldo for just one day in his life time. Who knows Ribery if not for the treble of Bayern? Messi and Ronaldo don't have to win any treble before people know them. They are gods in the world of football. A testament to the fact that Ribery is crying that his own people in France prefer Messi and Ronaldo for the award.

Maradona said this sometime ago, "Messi is my Maradona". Last week, Hernan Crespo quipped that Maradona was his idol in football, but for him, "Messi is better than Maradona". Three days ago, our own Sergio Busquets was asked what he would want to be like if he reincarnates. His answer was "if I reincarnate, I would like to come as Leo Messi". Would any Bayern player wish to reincarnate as Ribery? God forbid bad thing! (lol). I believe if you are given the option to reincarnate between Ribery and Messi (only), you would undoubtedly go for the latter...lol. So, you see what I am talking about?

I won't be surprised if Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar appear as the top three candidates for the Ballon d'Or this year. Luckily for Ribery, it's the top five candidates (instead of the usual top three) that will be unveiled this time around. So, he stands the chance of being among the final five candidates. People only know about Ribery in Europe. Ballon d'Or is not awarded by Europeans only, but by the whole world. Neymar's achievements in the confederations cup are more spectacular to voters outside of Europe than Ribery's. That Ribery won the best player in Europe award is not a guarantee he would win the Ballon d'Or. Our darling Iniesta won the best player in Europe award last year, yet he came third (yes, third, not even second) in the Ballon d'Or.

Ribery is a fantastic player and I would be happy for him if he wins the award this time. However, he can never be in the league of Messi and Ronaldo. Never ever! Please tell Ribery to focus on qualifying his country for the world cup. Messi don qualify him country tay tay!

Brother, you sabi. I just wonder how someone, a football fanatic for that matter would write off players who scored and have been averaging 50 goals for the last 3 seasons simply because a particular player who didn't even score up to 20 goals won the treble with his team. If it's all about trophirazl then falcao merits it more cos he won the uefa super cup and the copa del rey with atleti and he doubled ribery's goals.

I mean, how can one even think that ribery is better than Messi/Ronaldo?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
So this is now a thread For Venting Frustrations? So this is now a Bayern Munich thread? Smh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
^^^
Pray, his friend dayokanu does not come too. Together they can drive people nuts!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
yourangel:

gbam gbam gbam. How else could a player influence a game better than being the top scorer season after season and simultaneously being in the top 2 assists rank? Simultaneously! One man! People need to stop b1tching about the ballon dor, which is done in the best and most sincere possible way-by voting. There would definitely be much more b1tching and nagging if the ballon dor was simply awarded by a group of 10 wise fifa officials including of course mr blatter, in a 5 star hotel in zurich.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
Johnpaul88: ^^^
Pray, his friend dayokanu does not come too. Together they can drive people nuts!
lol. He almost got me suicidal sometime ago.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
yourangel:

1, 000, 000 likes for this... spot on
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Brother, you sabi. I just wonder how someone, a football fanatic for that matter would write off players who scored and have been averaging 50 goals for the last 3 seasons simply because a particular player who didn't even score up to 20 goals won the treble with his team. If it's all about trophirazl then falcao merits it more cos he won the uefa super cup and the copa del rey with atleti and he doubled ribery's goals.

I mean, how can one even think that ribery is better than Messi/Ronaldo?
No its definitely not possible. Take one of Ronaldo/Messi's season and I tell you, its better of than Ribery's entire career. Make me leave matter for matthias abeg...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
ddippset: lol. He almost got me suicidal sometime ago.
Have you forgotten how A-40 drove the both of us nuts on the European best player award thread?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
dmcdad:
Have you forgotten how A-40 drove the both of us nuts on the European best player award thread?
hahahaha. I didn't forget o. How could we forget that life transforming experience?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
dmcdad:
No its definitely not possible. Take one of Ronaldo/Messi's season and I tell you, its better of than Ribery's entire career. Make me leave matter for matthias abeg...
You couldn't have said it any better!
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
but the guy never said Ribery is better than Messi nd Ronaldo,if he is insinuating that though..i wouldn't know.

IMO....it's a yearly award...not a september to december award just like a Cule pointed out above.....

does Ribery deserve to win it? yes.....but that doesn't mean he deserves it more than Messi or Ronaldo.....i dunno about the ballon d'or being boring if Messi keeps winning it,u cant just deprive someone of what they deserve because you'd like to see another win it....it's just like saying that; As Barca nd madrid are the two dominant teams in spain,they should start losing so it can be more unpredictable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
Johnpaul88: ^^^

Yeah, they're strong forces. It was hell on the uefa best player award thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
Yahoo1: but the guy never said Ribery is better than Messi nd Ronaldo,if he is insinuating that though..i wouldn't know.

IMO....it's a yearly award...not a september to december award just like a Cule pointed out above.....

does Ribery deserve to win it? yes.....but that doesn't mean he deserves it more than Messi or Ronaldo.....i dunno about the ballon d'or being boring if Messi keeps winning it,u cant just deprive someone of what they deserve because you'd like to see another win it....it's just like saying that; As Barca nd madrid are the two dominant teams in spain,they should start losing so it can be more unpredictable.

Or like saying, Dangote and Adenuga have been the richest men in Nigeria for the past 5 years, so they should slow down.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
Yahoo1: but the guy never said Ribery is better than Messi nd Ronaldo,if he is insinuating that though..i wouldn't know.

That's one problem with Crynaldo's fanboys... They just want the Balon d'Or to change hands just because Messi has won it many times... The question should be; were they deserving? If yes, even if he wins for 10times, there shouldn't be any agitation whatsoever.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Or like saying, Dangote and Adenuga have been the richest men in Nigeria for the past 5 years, so they should slow down.
Which of course doesn't make any sense...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Its anybody following the Iniesta contract renewal? Why is iniesta creating unecessary fuss about it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
Its anybody following the Iniesta contract renewal? Why is iniesta creating unecessary fuss about it?......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Person even mention Neymar! Neymar ko eczema ni

yourangel:

You better watch your phucking mouth! Cos if I get to insulting you might commit seppuku. Everyone here has been articulating their points intelligently and without resorting to insults I don't know where a halfwit jizzwallet like you gets off talking down on others
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
philfearon: Its anybody following the Iniesta contract renewal? Why is iniesta creating unecessary fuss about it?......

I dunno but I think he wants to be the 2nd highest paid player after Messi, but Neymar and Alexis are still gonna be out-earning him even with his new contract. He's getting older so he thinks, 'if not now, then when'?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
barack_o_handso:

I dunno but I think he wants to be the 2nd highest paid player after Messi, but Neymar and Alexis are still gonna be out-earning him even with his new contract. He's getting older so he thinks, 'if not now, then when'?
hahahahaha!
But seriously? The 2nd best paid player after Messi? Cuz of what:marketability? Team contribution? Individual brilliance? 2012 Uefa best player? Ahhhh!
I hate to say this,but Iniesta is really overeaching! I hope he doesnt want to cause upset in the dressing room shaa!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Yeah but not in a year that has a lot of competitions. Why're you comparing the world cup, a tournament you can win with just 7 matches with a whole season than has nothing less than 50 matches and 3 competitions.
The World Cup is the most important event in all of sports
Even if its 1 match that it takes to win it its the World Cup

barack_o_handso:
Like I said, comparing lampard/gerrard with Xavi/iniesta won't be odd, people won't bite your head off if you do that, the latter aren't known for their goalscoring as much as for their assist rate, and the former, as I earlier said won't be overlooked especially when they score a lot of goals, that's one of the reasons why lampard came 2nd in the 2006 ballon d'or.
Lampard/Gerrard assist and score more than Xavi and Iniesta! They beat both of them in that category but I don't hear anyone comparing them to Zidane like they do with Xavi and Iniesta

barack_o_handso:
For the bolded, the players you mentioned are prolific YES but they don't disgrace goals like the duo of Messi and Ronaldo, and who said their goals (messi and ronaldo) don't produce trophies? If zidane played in this era, dominates as he always does and ends the season with the amount of goals he always does, and there's Messi/Ronaldo who score 50+ goals @ barca/madrid respectively with trophies, zidane won't sniff the ballon d'or, he'll come 3rd at best.
You can only beat what is ahead of you! How many trophies did Messi and Ronaldo win last season? The emphasis is on last season so no need to go beyond that scope

If Zidane wins more trophies and helps his team win titles common sense dictates that he wins the award ahead of the 50+ goal scorers that won nothing! I keep telling yall Balon D'or is /= Highest goal scorer there's a separate award for that

Johnpaul88: ^^
Whatever you say, Mr A-40.

All Ribery needs to do to be able to win Ballon d'oro, is to score more goals. Messi have set the bar so high that you need more than winning trophies to win the award.
How many goals did Kaka score in 2007 to win the award? Football goes beyond just scoring goals! Iniesta won the best player award at the last Euros and he didn't score any goal! Why didn't they give Ronaldo or Torres? There's more to the game than just goals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
A-40:

The World Cup is the most important event in all of sports
Even if its 1 match that it takes to win it its the World Cup

Lampard/Gerrard assist and score more than Xavi and Iniesta! They beat both of them in that category but I don't hear anyone comparing them to Zidane like they do with Xavi and Iniesta

You can only beat what is ahead of you! How many trophies did Messi and Ronaldo win last season? The emphasis is on last season so no need to go beyond that scope

If Zidane wins more trophies and helps his team win titles common sense dictates that he wins the award ahead of the 50+ goal scorers that won nothing! I keep telling yall Balon D'or is /= Highest goal scorer there's a separate award for that

How many goals did Kaka score in 2007 to win the award? Football goes beyond just scoring goals! Iniesta won the best player award at the last Euros and he didn't score any goal! Why didn't they give Ronaldo or Torres? There's more to the game than just goals
Guy,seriously,You are irritating me with this rants....I believe you were not paid to advertise Ribery,so better go to ur own Die Roten thread and do these ur rants,unless you want a ban!! Enough of This Ribery this or Ribery That on a Barca thread.....Let the voters do their voting.....I dont remember any other time in Balon d'or or FIFA WORLD BEST AWARDS{Currently joined now as "Fifa Balon d'or} were players beg to be made best player...Abi na Mouth dem dey use carry award?
I dont remember Messi nor Kaka nor Ronaldinho nor Cannavaro nor Figo et al,telling and begging people that they deserve the award!! The footage and Facts are all there to see!!
Infact,if voting for the Fifa Balon d'or were for Journalists alone,Messi will continue winning it till he is 30yrs!"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
philfearon:
Guy,seriously,You are irritating me with this rants....I believe you were not paid to advertise Ribery,so better go to ur own Die Roten thread and do these ur rants,unless you want a ban!! Enough of This Ribery this or Ribery That on a Barca thread.....Let the voters do their voting.....I dont remember any other time in Balon d'or or FIFA WORLD BEST AWARDS{Currently joined now as "Fifa Balon d'or} were players beg to be made best player...Abi na Mouth dem dey use carry award?
I dont remember Messi nor Kaka nor Ronaldinho nor Cannavaro nor Figo et al,telling and begging people that they deserve the award!! The footage and Facts are all there to see!!
Infact,if voting for the Fifa Balon d'or were for Journalists alone,Messi will continue winning it till he is 30yrs!"
Why don't you STFU! Does the man not have a right to free speech? Is Ribery an FC Barcelona player? If not then what did his comments on goal.com have to do with this thread? Why not unearth the origin of the matter before opening that septic tank between your face to pollute the environment? All my points I have articulated without attacking anyone or getting personal but if its personal you want personal is what you would get

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.