Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4669311 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
A-40:

Why don't you STFU! Does the man not have a right to free speech? Is Ribery an FC Barcelona player? If not then what did his comments on goal.com have to do with this thread? Why not unearth the origin of the matter before opening that septic tank between your face to pollute the environment? All my points I have articulated without attacking anyone or getting personal but if its personal you want personal is what you would get
Bro,am not here to rant words with You!
All i ask of u is to Leave this thread...Enough of Your Ribery rantings!!
This is not a Ribery or World best nominee's thread...You can open one and invite us though!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
The most incisive article I have read so far on Messi's injury:

Latest injury a turning point moment for Messi

very thought-provoking and balanced.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
AjanleKoko: The most incisive article I have read so far on Messi's injury:

So as the marginal declines aggregate, it's worth accepting that since Spring 2012, Messi has increasingly been carrying the burden of a declining team rather than garnishing a great team with his brilliance.

Graham Hunter though a pillock, got this bit right. . .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
philfearon:
This is not a Ribery or World best nominee's thread...You can open one and invite us though!!

My brother, why are you wasting your precious time replying to a juvenile area boy? Ignore him and his rantings and let's discuss more important issues like the one raised by Baba Ajanlekoko above
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2013

Yeah very very balanced & incisive! Always a fan of Graham Hunter.
You seem to have pointed out the facts he wrote there though. So i guess i heard them first from you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2013

Incisive I must say, constructive criticism of barca and the way forward for Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2013

Excellent article. The best about Messi' s injury yet...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
nitlad:

Isn't it ironic that Messi's astronomical goal return has directly coincided with Barca's decline? Its not the sole reason but its a major one. Any astute fan would have been worried as to why Messi is scoring almost 2/3rd of the goals per season instead fanboys were jizzin their pants! I predicted that both La Liga teams would fall against Bundesliga opposition because Messi and Ronaldo have been enabled to carry on an arms race. Luckily it seems Martino has put a pause to it let's see how it goes I still expect Messi to fully bounce back

philfearon:
Why don't you make me leave the thread! Show me your C of O so I'd know its your property. Why not ask your fellow Cule why he posted a Ribery related article here in the first place

yourangel:

My brother, why are you wasting your precious time replying to a juvenile area boy? Ignore him and his rantings and let's discuss more important issues like the one raised by Baba Ajanlekoko above
What a hypocrite! You are the oloriburuku that started with the rants and you are here chatting nonsense! It shall not be well with you. Ewu ara

What do you have to offer intellectually besides up Messi and up Barca?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
nitlad:

I suppose the in-house nitwit would know well enough who's a pillock, abi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
dmcdad:
Excellent article. The best about Messi' s injury yet...

Yeah, I think so too!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 5:30am On Nov 16, 2013
AjanleKoko:

I suppose the in-house nitwit would know well enough who's a pillock, abi?

Shurrup, Ajak'aja, Aja Digbolugi. . . Animal control go come euthanize you very soon, mad dog!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2013
nitlad:

Shurrup, Ajak'aja, Aja Digbolugi. . . Animal control go come euthanize you very soon, mad dog!

No vex na.
Why did you choose this kinda moniker? Hard not to think of 'nitwit' when I see it? grin tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2013

Rumour: Iniesta will only renew if Ricart returns

Posted at: 09:50 on Saturday, November 16, 2013 Category: News Written by: Eric

Despite assuring the media there are no problems between him and the club, Andrés Iniesta has yet to renew his contract, which expires in 2015. Barça have made the Spanish hero’s renewal their highest priority, but Iniesta has been seemingly quietly resistant, delaying the process. Now, Spanish papers are speculating that Iniesta will only renew if physical trainer Emili Ricart, who was let go from the club last summer, is rehired.

Ricart was a physical trainer for the whole team for many years, but he developed a particularly close relationship with Andrés. As many know, 2009 was a dark year for Iniesta. Having rushed himself back from a hamstring injury to play in the Champions League final against Manchester United, Iniesta missed much of the 2009-10 season as his hamstring problems returned repeatedly. To make matters worse, Iniesta’s close friend, Espanyol captain Dani Jarque, died in the summer of 2009. Iniesta was devastated, and worn down by his recurring injuries, began to lose much of his confidence.

Enter Emili Ricart. As Graham Hunter details excellently in this excerpt from his latest book, Ricart recognized that it was not enough to merely rehabilitate Andrés physically, he would have to return Iniesta’s confidence as well. As Ricart comments in this video, “It takes time to understand it. He begins to ask himself, ‘Why do I get injured? I never got injured before. And from then, we go on looking at how he feels in training, at home, with his girlfriend, with his friends…” It was Ricart who put together a motivational DVD to fire up Iniesta’s spirit, and it was Ricart who trained with Iniesta and managed to get him healthy by the World Cup, despite the odds pointing otherwise. And so it was Ricart who made that fateful strike in Johannesburg possible. Not to mention Ricart’s great impact on the recoveries of Èric Abidal and David Villa.

Ricart played a huge role in the greatest success of Iniesta’s career, and was let go last summer for unspecified reasons. While it’s by no means clear that this is the reason Iniesta has been bargaining with Barcelona’s board – or even that he is bargaining at all – it is also not unreasonable. One thing is clear: if Sandro Rosell and company fail to renew one of Barça”s all-time greats, they will face a backlash of unprecedented proportions.

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2013/news/rumour-iniesta-will-only-renew-if-ricart-returns/#ixzz2knWtubz0
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2013
^^^^^^^^
Aha! Another one about a physio that left. And they are wondering why Messi's injury (to the hamstring) is recurrent.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2013
logica: ^^^^^^^^
Aha! Another one about a physio that left. And they are wondering why Messi's injury (to the hamstring) is recurrent.

It seems there's some quiet downsizing of backroom staff, especially those perceived to be loyal to Pep, and the former board.
To be honest, I am not so sure how well Zubi is functioning as a sporting director. It's actually not a ceremonial position.

Sooner or later the golden boys of the Pep era will begin to leave. Valdes first, later maybe Iniesta? He's not Catalan, and there are a ton of Spaniards playing in England already. He's won everything, so he might actually take a walk after 2015.

Xavi and Puyi will retire in the system anyway. Pique might also walk away, especially since he'll still be able to sneak into any top side right now.
That now leaves Messi. He may just get sold for a ton of cash.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2013/news/rumour-iniesta-will-only-renew-if-ricart-returns/#ixzz2knWtubz0

Ah! Sandro Rosell ehn? I swear I just don't like that man.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2013
A-40:
Isn't it ironic that Messi's astronomical goal return has directly coincided with Barca's decline? Its not the sole reason but its a major one. Any astute fan would have been worried as to why Messi is scoring almost 2/3rd of the goals per season instead fanboys were jizzin their pants!

The secessionists cöck-suckers would rather commit hara-kiri than admit this. . .

AjanleKoko:
No vex na.
Why did you choose this kinda moniker? Hard not to think of 'nitwit' when I see it? grin tongue

Gbenu e soun jare, olosi. . .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2013
AjanleKoko:

I guess it be a rumour!
Iniesta renews until 2017 with an option of another year, depending on number of time he featured. He may share some closeness with the trainer but he's a professional & would not want to put the club in a difficult situation just to fulfill his private reasons. At least, he's managed to stay injury -free, so the objective should remain the same, regardless of who the trainer is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2013
Johnpaul88: I guess it be a rumour!
Iniesta renews until 2017 with an option of another year, depending on number of time he featured. He may share some closeness with the trainer but he's a professional & would not want to put the club in a difficult situation just to fulfill his private reasons. At least, he's managed to stay injury -free, so the objective should remain the same, regardless of who the trainer is.
Exactly!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
The most senseless article yet... For your kind perusal fellow Culés...

Fifa: Ronaldo is no demon

www.asianage.com/football/fifa-ronaldo-no-demon-733
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
dmcdad: The most senseless article yet... For your kind perusal fellow Culés...

We said it here already. The award is given based on performances not character as being portrayed by that douchebag that calls himself a writer. Ronaldo/r.madrid fans & Messi/barca haters would sure love and hide under the guise of Blatter's comments if Messi wins the award for the 5th time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
dmcdad: The most senseless article yet... For your kind perusal fellow Culés...

The person that replied that article summed it all..."senseless article"....as if The award is based on a single Match performance!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
philfearon:
The person that replied that article summed it all..."senseless article"....as if The award is based on a single Match performance!!
Exactly! He said what I had in mind while reading the article
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
Just like his compatriot Salas,Alexis Sanchez masterminded the Destruction of the English national team in Wembley,scoring a brace and Repeating History!!
Men! You need to see Sanchez's two sweet goals,and esp,the second! It was so sexy,it got my Greatman up{kidding}!!
Anyway,the goal was an Evolution of the Madrid sexy chip...Such a beauty!!
Sanchez has really started showing me that my love for him was not in vain!!{JERSEY ALEXIS on point next}
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
philfearon: Just like his compatriot Salas,Alexis Sanchez masterminded the Destruction of the English national team in Wembley,scoring a brace and Repeating History!!
Men! You need to see Sanchez's two sweet goals,and esp,the second! It was so sexy,it got my Greatman up{kidding}!!
Sanchez has really started showing me that my love for him was not in vain!!{JERSEY ALEXIS on point next}
hmmmmm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
philfearon: Just like his compatriot Salas,Alexis Sanchez masterminded the Destruction of the English national team in Wembley,scoring a brace and Repeating History!!
Yeah... The guy is really thrilling everyone with his performances this season... Hope he continues to grow in order to help the team (Barca) in all competitions.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
dmcdad:
Yeah... The guy is really thrilling everyone with his performances this season... Hope he continues to grow in order to help the team (Barca) in all competitions.

Am sure he will! @bolded,and he is still young too,just 24!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
How time flies.
Only just a year ago we were calling for Alexis' head. me included.
This Messi-less era ain't too bad after all grin wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
AjanleKoko: How time flies.
Only just a year ago we were calling for Alexis' head. me included.
This Messi-less era ain't too bad after all grin wink
It ain't jare...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
dmcdad: Official: Grouchy Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Attend Ballon d’Or Awards

http://www.championsleague.ca/2013/11/15/official-grouchy-cristiano-ronaldo-will-not-attend-ballon-dor-awards-89444-8447
Even At 28yrs,one will still be thinking Ronaldo is in the same Age with Iheanacho them!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
dmcdad: Official: Grouchy Cristiano Ronaldo Will Not Attend Ballon d’Or Awards

http://www.championsleague.ca/2013/11/15/official-grouchy-cristiano-ronaldo-will-not-attend-ballon-dor-awards-89444-8447

If this is true, then he truly doing himself any favors. Rather immature and unprofessional

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.