Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4601627 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2019
Kingsley10000:
With this poor performance,you guys think we can still win champions league

The match is not a true representation of the ability of our team, like tesppidd said Valverde set us out to fail. The starting line-up was not just sensible. Why would he start Alena, Boateng and Malcom? All very strange bed fellows, Boateng has barely had Time to breathe since he arrived.
Since he was trying to rotate, There was no need of having Rakitic, Arthur and Vidal on the pitch, only to play Alena, Boateng and Malcom in front of them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LastDance: 7:40am On Jan 24, 2019
Yesterday Barcelona was an eyesore to watch.
Our performance was embarrassing and shameful.
I am not sure if we can even win the champions league.
And yes, i put the blame on the coach.
Why Bench Lionel messi in our last league match if you are not going to use him against Sevilla?

Does this even makes sense.
Is busquet injured?
Where was Denis Suarez and Rafinha?
Are they no longer barca players?

What was the coach even thinking, starting a 31 years old footballer that just came to the club and then benching Luis Suarez.

Wait a minute, is he keeping lionel messi and co against Girona in our next league match?
Or is he keeping players because of common Lyon?

Which any big team will keep players because of Lyon?
Forget that they won man city in group stage.
Can they battle with man city in this round of sixteen, or can they battle with Bayern or PSG or Liverpool?

This was what he did that made us lost our unbeaten run in the league last year.

The coach is even the most unloved Barcelona coach ever.

He needs to go, we don't need him.
Valverde must go.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley10000: 7:48am On Jan 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
we might end the season trophyless

This is the worst Barcelona team i have ever seen.Sevilla was awesome technically and they had a better ball possession and more attempts

We need to fortify our defence if we want to make a headway in this champions league,and that our keeper he isn't as good as project him to be.

We need to sell coutinho asap,sell this Kevin bouteng (or he should join the fan club),semedo was poo...

we need a very good attacker
Sell coutinho like 100million add like 70million and buy mbappe.what do you think?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 7:57am On Jan 24, 2019
Learnt Neymar is injured again; same ankle of last season.
They should thank God Rabiot was not let go.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2019
hustleranthem:
will you say the same if we got mbappe for 100million?

No..

Because you can't get him for that amount grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2019
Kingsley10000:
This is the worst Barcelona team i have ever seen.Sevilla was awesome technically and they had a better ball possession and more attempts

We need to fortify our defence if we want to make a headway in this champions league,and that our keeper he isn't as good as project him to be.

We need to sell coutinho asap,sell this Kevin bouteng (or he should join the fan club),semedo was poo...

we need a very good attacker
Sell coutinho like 100million add like 70million and buy mbappe.what do you think?
From the look of the squad in the first place, u would have known that ev wanted this match for thorough experimenting. I don't know why u keep ranting.
Mind u, we had the better possession, not sevilla. How would that even happen with both Arthur and alena on the pitch?
Our defence was that way cos ev made it to. Semedo isn't poo. He was played as a LB, out of position.
For now, coutinho is going nowhr and mbappe isn't coming anywhr near barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=LastDance post=75055948][b]Yesterday Barcelona was an eyesore to watch.
Why Bench Lionel messi in our last league match if you are not going to use him against Sevilla?

Is busquet injured?

What was the coach even thinking, starting a 31 years old footballer that just came to the club and then benching Luis Suarez.

Wait a minute, is he keeping lionel messi and co against Girona in our next league match?[quote]
The lack of risk taking u all accused ev of nt doing is what he is doing and u are still complaining.
He is trying to give the players playing time with the rotation he employed and yet, u are nt satisfied.
Rafinha is injured.
Even with that line up, there was ntin stopping us frm winning. Coutinho & malcom need to step up their game

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zzzzy: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2019
Kingsley10000:

are you people not tired of this cup sef, ucl is our priority now, can't waste energy and risk injuries to key players now. Madrid won 3 ucl in the past 3 years, us it's cdr we were carrying. And i would rather lose this and beat girona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2019

Can they battle with man city in this round of sixteen, or can they battle with Bayern or PSG or Liverpool? [/b]

You probably thought the same about Roma last season but look what they did to us.
You shouldn't underestimate any team in the UCL not to talk of one that progressed to the round of 16.
EV is trying to give as much rest as he can to the important players and we shouldn't criticise that.
The reason why we're spending big nowadays is to have a reliable second team that can play in the less important games so as to keep the big boys fresh for the important ones.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2019
zzzzy:
are you people not tired of this cup sef, ucl is our priority now, can't waste energy and risk injuries to key players now. Madrid won 3 ucl in the past 3 years, us it's cdr we were carrying. And i would rather lose this and beat girona.
Even though we really want the treble, we can't risk so much for the CDR. The Girona match is apparently more important than the sevilla match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2019
zzzzy:
Messi played 30 minutes on Sunday.

Messi should play the first leg, get a good result first, and then rest the second leg at home.

At least EV should rest Messi with sense na.

Next week now EV would have Messi working his socks off to salvage the situation.
That's how players get injured.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2019
ayoalani:

Even though we really want the treble, we can't risk so much for the CDR. The Girona match is apparently more important than the sevilla match.
I think a treble for us has never looked better, with madrid shiity as ever and Athletico out.
Another treble is good afterall the copa del rey fixtures don't really interfere with the UCL.

Now for the Sevilla game there are 2 legs.

Resting Messi for the first leg is outright stupiidity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2019
Lyon common
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zzzzy: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2019
Pep couldn't defeat lyon, just saying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Barcelona really have too much money sha.

buy dembele €140m he gets injured, the next transfer window sign coutinho for similar amount.

to the extent ur board preferred paying €85m for FDJ than sign Rabiot for free. is not like FDJ will start benching anyone in barca midfield next season. and losing Denis Suarez on top the matter.

That's like two players for one plus €85m, that FDJ must be the golden goose cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2019
zzzzy:
Pep couldn't defeat lyon, just saying.
the fear of Lyon is VVD beginning of wisdom he knows those fixtures with Lyon could cost him his job. nobody expects him to lose but then again that Lyon team is unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2019
LastDance:
Yesterday Barcelona was an eyesore to watch.

Is busquet injured?

Wait a minute, is he keeping lionel messi and co against Girona in our next league match?

Can they battle with man city in this round of sixteen, or can they battle with Bayern or PSG or Liverpool?

This was what he did that made us lost our unbeaten run in the league last year.

The coach is even the most unloved Barcelona coach ever.

He needs to go, we don't need him.
Valverde must go.
Baba almost every thing u said is wrong. Rafinha has been injured for months.

I can't believe you are understanding lyon with players like fekir, depay, aouar and ndombele. This mentality killed us against roma. Never underestimate anyone!

He rotated to see if the squad can win without messi. I can't blame him. The players played trash.
This is not valverde's fault at all.
Alena, roberto, suarez, coutinho, pique, lenglet played thrash and vidal and rakitic were almost invisible.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2019
ayoalani:

From the look of the squad in the first place, u would have known that ev wanted this match for thorough experimenting. I don't know why u keep ranting.
Mind u, we had the better possession, not sevilla. How would that even happen with both Arthur and alena on the pitch?
Our defence was that way cos ev made it to. Semedo isn't poo. He was played as a LB, out of position.
For now, coutinho is going nowhr and mbappe isn't coming anywhr near barca
Semedo was the best defender yesterday night and he was out of position. Completely bossed navas.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2019
Messi just has to be rested at every opportunity lets not forget he has copa america by
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2019
Olamyyde:

Baba almost every thing u said is wrong. Rafinha has been injured for months.

I can't believe you are understanding lyon with players like fekir, depay, aouar and ndombele. This mentality killed us against roma. Never underestimate anyone!

He rotated to see if the squad can win without messi. I can't blame him. The players played trash.
This is not valverde's fault at all.
Alena, roberto, suarez, coutinho, pique, lenglet played thrash and vidal and rakitic were almost invisible.

I saw all the wrong things he said but I don't want to quote him ,how will I take a Barca fan who doesn't know rafinha is injured serious ?

The last time I quoted him it ended up on insults

Thanks for correcting him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2019
Olamyyde:

Semedo was the best defender yesterday night and he was out of position. Completely bossed navas.
IMO Lenglet was our best defender last night. Semedo was go first half, got tired second half especially when we were trailing (he had to go forward more).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2019
It's safe to say that page 3384 contains the most senseless and irrational posts in this Barça thread. I feel like puking already!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
philfearon:
It's safe to say that page 3384 contains the most senseless and irrational posts in this Barça thread. I feel like puking already!!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
No reason to hate a coach who got us the double when everyone was crying of a crisis.

The way he managed Iniesta and the poor squad we had was incredible. Only thing that was bad about him this season was him giving less chances to youngsters that too has changed in last month or so.

So stop hating a great coach with incredible tactical mind.

Anybody that hate velverde is just a beer parlour fan that knows nothing about football
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Kingsley10000:

What is this one saying

How many of our first team players started the match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
Can't wait to see the combination of King Arthur, Frenkie de jong and Busquet in the midfield. All of them are press resistant and De jong is even more of a risk taker. He is a very good passer of the ball. What I think we should in the summer to:

Buy Busquet's replacement ( Samper doesn't seem like a permanent replacement because of his fragility)

Buy Alba's back up.

Buy Suarez's back up/ replacement.

Buy De ligt as Pique's replacement/back up.

It seems our board don do blood money as we are even outspending the Likes PSG presently and they don't believe in LA MASIA anymore.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
You people should know that the club Have grown tired of the COPA. we have won it four freaking consecutive time.

With his wayward starting line up in the cup you should have deciphered that the coach has no interest the cup again.

There is no point channelling all our energy on One bloody only for our players to be misfiring when they got the UCL. we need heed to the lessons of the past.

UCL/LA LIGA go do me this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Upnepaa:
You people should know that the club Have grown tired of the COPA. we have won it four freaking consecutive time.

With his wayward starting line up in the cup you should have deciphered that the coach has no interest the cup again.

There is no point channelling all our energy on One bloody only for our players to be misfiring when they got the UCL. we need heed to the lessons of the past.

Na you go tell us, because we blind.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
Upnepaa:

Chai! Exactly my mind. In fact, I don't want this CDR trophy in the next 3 seasons sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Isomerizm:
Na you go tell us, because we blind.

Your Oversabi is too much.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
we might end the season trophyless

Indeed

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
O boy..
This thread is gone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.