Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4580595 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3952) (3953) (3954) (3955) (3956) (3957) (3958) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
Even if other teams cheated, would it justify your own cheating? It's like saying a murderer deserves freedom because other murderers are walking freely in the streets. Show me when, during Ronaldo's stay, Real Madrid and Manchester United robbed teams to win the champions league like FC Barcelona did on many occasions, and were deliberately assisted by the ref.

Okay are you saying real and United didn’t robbed any team to win champion league during Ronaldo Era with both clubs?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
The game was already done and dusted for Real Madrid. Without the red card given to Cuadrado, Madrid would still have won. In Barça's case against Chelsea, Chelsea would have beaten you black and blue had the referee been fair. Btw, the referee didn't assist Madrid throughout the tournament. Even if the Ref and Madrid cheated to deny Madrid's opponents that season, it still wouldn't mean Barça deserved the 2009 ucl trophy.

There is no evidence that Sergio Ramos did such on purpose. We can only speculate and assume.

This is rubbish!

Did the ref assist Madrid against Wolfsburg? Did the ref deny 4 obvious penalties to Wolfsburg? Did the ref give Ronaldo any penalty?

Of course, nothing is perfect in football, but it doesn't mean there can be blatant robbery and assistance from referees. The robbery against Chelsea in 2009 supersedes unfair plays like diving and time wasting.

You should stop debating football, or better still not talk about FCB at all.

You spoke utter nonsense by saying the game against Juve in the final was done and dusted. Shows you don't know how much one player can influence a game. Yes, Cuadrado was one of Juve's that season.

Why then did Ramos fake the facade that sent him off and not Ramos getting booked instead?

Or you need me to remind you how much a yellow card can weaken a defense, especially when it's Ramos?

Talking about the FCB and Chelsea stuff, it's obvious you've chosen to believe your "truth" when it's obvious that both match legs were filled with poor refereeing decisions that could have caused FCB from progressing.

But no, you won't see those. So long as it doesn't justify your motive for debating, it's a no-hitter.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Martinez39s(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Meeyankee:

Okay are you saying real and United didn’t robbed any team to win champion league during Ronaldo Era with both clubs?
They did not rob any team of victory.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Are you really a joker?

You said we should bring on their stats in Laliga. Now it's UCL.

Nawa for you o

So I should allow you win all through abi grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jokerman:

UCL
Country
Laliga

More prolific??

Lol. I care to tell any reasonable person that listens that Ronaldo is just a lucky chap when it comes to country-level.

He's not better than Messi, not one bit when it comes to Country level.

Forget the goals, any goal poacher would score as many goals as possible against the likes of Latvia, Lithuania and the likes. Not against S. American teams ( Uruguay and Chile shown Portugal the exit door twice) where you have to struggle through your teeth to win.

That said, the two international trophies Ronaldo won, he was more or less a figurehead to complete the numbers aside from the match against Hungary. Trust me, Portugal would have progressed past the Semifinals with or without Ronaldo coming into the picture. That tells you how much the team is disciplined and dedicated to winning, unlike the Argentines. I can point out MORE occasions where Messi stood up far ahead than others while playing in Country shirt, much more than Ronaldo. But like I said earlier, the latter is just fortunate to be in a team that really wants to win.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Lol. Pray he doesn't end up as his fellow Countrymen Eusebio, Preteo and maybe Figo.

The battle has always been between Messi, Pele, and Maradona.. All South Americans.

Europe doesn't come any point close.

Lol... Eusebio and the rest do not come close... He has even toppled cryuff, distephano and other Europeans

Everyone knows south Americans are very talented and better than Europeans when it comes to football, buh greatness comes from what they acheived, and you must agree with me Ronaldo will be in top 5 greatest ever players ( A European )

For me though

Pele
Maradona
Cr7
Messi
Zidane
Delima

I'm putting cr7 over Messi coz he's my preferred player...
Note the list above is based on acheivements not on pure footballing basis
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jokerman:

So I should allow you win all through abi grin

Lol. You should be a lawyer. Your Engr. status no fit your maneuvering skim at all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Lol. I care to tell any reasonable person that listens that Ronaldo is just a lucky chap when it comes to country-level.

Forget the goals, any goal poacher would score as many goals as possible against the likes of Latvia, Lithuania and the likes. Not against S. American teams ( Uruguay and Chile shown Portugal the exit door twice) where you have to struggle through your teeth to win.

That said, the two international trophies Ronaldo won, he was more or less a figurehead to complete the numbers aside from the match against Hungary. Trust me, Portugal would have progressed past the Semifinals with or without Ronaldo coming into the picture. That tells you how much the team is disciplined and dedicated to winning, unlike the Argentines. I can point out MORE occasions where Messi stood up far ahead than others while playing in Country shirt, much more than Ronaldo. But like I said earlier, the latter is just fortunate to be in a team that really wants to win.

Buh Messi teammates have always been better than Ronaldo's teammates, both at country and club

Before Ronaldo Portugal were shits even with Figo, rhi Costa, Deco, pauleta etc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
Is only Barcelona that is robbing other team?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Bro Ronaldo has 100 goals in 164 matches with 37 assists...
Respect it now... It's not luck... There have been great strikers in Europe too na... Henry, Raul, Nistelrooy, Basten, cryuff, Gerd Muller, Papin etc

100 goals and 37 assists no be luck

And hope you know Messi scored more goals in friendlies grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Martinez39s(m): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
FirstbornWds:
You should stop debating football, or better still not talk about FCB at all.

You spoke utter nonsense by saying the game against Juve in the final was done and dusted. Shows you don't know how much one player can influence a game. Yes, Cuadrado was one of Juve's that season.

Why then did Ramos fake the facade that sent him off and not Ramos getting booked instead?
Na so. Madrid had Juve by balls during the match. The score was 3 - 1 when Cuadrado got a red card at the 83rd minute. Stop acting like Cuadrado is one superman that could overturn that 3 - 1 lead, no sensible person will buy that.

Or you need me to remind you how much a yellow card can weaken a defense, especially when it's Ramos?
What does this have to do with our discussion? Let's not digress, Barcelona and the ref HEAVILY cheated teams of their rightful victories to win the 2009 and 2011 ucl trophies. Chelsea was cheated in 2009; Chelsea would have won if the ref played fair. In 2011, Arsenal was cheated when Robin Van Persie got an unfair red card early after he was causing problems for Barça's defence. Arsenal were leading 2-1 in the first leg. The 2011 semifinal at Bernabeu was all theatrics and referee assistance.

Talking about the FCB and Chelsea stuff, it's obvious you've chosen to believe your "truth" when it's obvious that both match legs were filled with poor refereeing decisions that could have caused FCB from progressing.
It's very easy to lie to yourself, and I won't stop you from lying to yourself. grin grin

But no, you won't see those. So long as it doesn't justify your motive for debating, it's a no-hitter.
I am not sentimental.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jokerman:

Lol... Eusebio and the rest do not come close... He has even toppled cryuff, distephano and other Europeans

Everyone knows south Americans are very talented and better than Europeans when it comes to football, buh greatness comes from what they acheived, and you must agree with me Ronaldo will be in top 5 greatest ever players ( A European )

For me though

Pele
Maradona
Cr7
Messi
Zidane
Delima

I'm putting cr7 over Messi coz he's my preferred player...
Note the list above is based on acheivements not on pure footballing basis

I see. We've heard it from the Horse's mouth.

IT'S ALL ON YOUR PREFERENCE.

But the world would be quick to spill it our that Messi won the Ballon d'Or and Fifa best player more and ahead of other players. Not to forget he rakes in the first position as the greatest assister and the best player with the most goalscoring ratio.

They'd tell you that CR7 SHOULD come after a STANDARD like that.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
How come all teams that have won champions league na only Barcelona Dey cheat?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
Na so. Madrid had Juve by balls during the match. The score was 3 - 1 when Cuadrado got a red card at the 83rd minute. Stop acting like Cuadrado is one superman that could overturn that 3 - 1 lead, no sensible person will buy that.

What does this have to do with our discussion? Let's not digress, Barcelona and the ref HEAVILY cheated teams of their rightful victories to win the 2009 and 2011 ucl trophies. Chelsea was cheated in 2009; Chelsea would have won if the ref played fair. In 2011, Arsenal was cheated when Robin Van Persie got an unfair red card early after he was causing problems for Barça's defence. Arsenal was leading 2-1 in the first leg. The 2011 semifinal at Bernabeu was all theatrics and referee assistance.

It's very easy to lie to yourself, and I won't stop you from lying to yourself. grin grin

I am not sentimental.

Sighs... You still are clouded with falsehood. Let me allow you to enjoy the beautiful illusions you have created.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Martinez39s(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Meeyankee:

Is only Barcelona that is robbing other team?
Even if other teams robbed others, it still doesn't justify Barça robbing others and the ref assisting Barça. Once a team robs others of victory like Barça, and got assisted by the ref, they don't deserve their titles.

If Real Madrid had done what Barça did, I would have admitted that they don't deserve their titles either.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Martinez39s(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
Meeyankee:

How come all teams that have won champions league na only Barcelona Dey cheat?
Dump your feelings and start using your brain. I never said other teams don't cheat. I only said Man Utd and Real Madrid did not rob others teams of victory like Barça did to get their ucl titles, neither did they get ref assistance like Barça got. See the way you are arguing; I am sure you will still accuse me of being sentimental.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jokerman:

Bro Ronaldo has 100 goals in 164 matches with 37 assists...
Respect it now... It's not luck... There have been great strikers in Europe too na... Henry, Raul, Nistelrooy, Basten, cryuff, Gerd Muller, Papin etc

100 goals and 37 assists no be luck

And hope you know Messi scored more goals in friendlies grin

Lol. I already said that any prolific goal poacher as deadly as Ronaldo or even Aguero( might accrue as many goals as this) as long as they are playing against European countries).

Only a handful of European countries are actually worth the weight. The others are simply Stats-paddling support teams.

Shall we compare Ronaldo goals against S. American teams to Messi's against European teams.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
FirstbornWds:

I see. We've heard it from the Horse's mouth.

IT'S ALL ON YOUR PREFERENCE.

But the world would be quick to spill it our that Messi won the Ballon d'Or and Fifa best player more and ahead of other players. Not to forget he rakes in the first position as the greatest assister and the best player with the most goalscoring ratio.

They'd tell you that CR7 SHOULD come after a STANDARD like that.

Ronaldo was cheated for modric's own grin

Dont worry we are winning UCL with Juve then comes the ballondor and FIFA best grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Martinez39s:
Even if other teams robbed others, it still doesn't justify Barça robbing others and the ref assisting Barça. Once a team robs others of victory like Barça, and got assisted by the ref, they don't deserve their titles.

If Real Madrid had done what Barça did, I would have admitted that they don't deserve their titles either.
Listen Barcelona didn’t robbed any team, not in the past or presents . You must be a Chelsea fan for trying to limit the success Barcelona has already archived. Stick to miseducating you have no place in analyzing football because you are one sided people like you are not good for the talk of this beautiful game.
You know I am fellowing you don’t let me get any notifications again talking trash about my team grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Lol. I already said that any prolific goal poacher as deadly as Ronaldo or even Aguero( might accrue as many goals as this) as long as they are playing against European countries).

Only a handful of European countries are actually worth the weight. The others are simply Stats-paddling support teams.

Shall we compare Ronaldo goals against S. American teams to Messi's against European teams.

Aguero isn't as prolific as this names

Henry
Muller
Nistelrooy
Inzaghi
Basten

Yet they couldn't do what Ronaldo has done/is doing... Ko easy

For the past decade, no south American team was/is better than

France
Germany
Spain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Martinez39s(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Meeyankee:

Listen Barcelona didn’t robbed any team, not in the past or presents. You must be a Chelsea fan for trying to limit the success Barcelona has already archived. Stick to miseducating you have no place in analyzing football because you are one sided people like you are not good for the talk of this beautiful game.
You know I am fellowing you don’t let me get any notifications again talking trash about my team grin
grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jokerman:

Aguero isn't as prolific as this names

Henry
Muller
Nistelrooy
Inzaghi
Basten

Yet they couldn't do what Ronaldo has done/is doing... Ko easy

For the past decade, no south American team was/is better than

France
Germany
Spain

Aside from Basten and Nistelrooy... Aguero bests the remaining others.

No doubts about the last decade inclusion you mentioned. I gree to that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jokerman:

Ronaldo was cheated for modric's own grin

Dont worry we are winning UCL with Juve then comes the ballondor and FIFA best grin

Till then, let's just acknowledge the REAL KING.

I know it's COVID-19 that's keeping Juve from getting knocked out already.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Simonokeh7(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Simonokeh7(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Initially I really hated our present home kit, but on a second thought it doesn't really look bad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Simonokeh7(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
I love this 2008 home kit. People still see me wearing it and they are like "Simon get the latest kit nao", but what do I care. I just like the dominant blue and red color.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Simonokeh7(m): 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Utterly speechlees, this 2003 away kit has to be ugliest barca kit ever.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Simonokeh7:
I love this 2008 home kit. People still see me wearing it and they are like "Simon get the latest kit nao", but what do I care. I just like the dominant blue and red color.
Yes Simon get the latest kit, how will u be wearing 2008 kit in 2020. Doesn't it look worn out?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2020
GOAT battle on Marca.

Semi final stage.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2020
ddippset:
GOAT battle on Marca.

Semi final stage.

I deh follow amm sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2020

Martinez39s:

What does this have to do with our discussion? Let's not digress, Barcelona and the ref HEAVILY cheated teams of their rightful victories to win the 2009 and 2011 ucl trophies. Chelsea was cheated in 2009; Chelsea would have won if the ref played fair. In 2011, Arsenal was cheated when Robin Van Persie got an unfair red card early after he was causing problems for Barça's defence. Arsenal were leading 2-1 in the first leg. The 2011 semifinal at Bernabeu was all theatrics and referee assistance.

I am not sentimental.

Ramos' s goal in the 2016 final was offside. Take that goal off and Real lose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt5OYe50lO8

The games vs Bayern in 2017 was terrible but for some reason people seem to have forgotten about it.

Vidal was given a 2nd yellow for this in 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7W17lEQqJI

Casemiro not only managed to get away with a blatant penalty on Robben. He also managed not to get sent off despite making rugby tackles all game. Also Ronaldo scored two offside goals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHjq0B2PyB0

If that was Barça, the world wouldn't have slept.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2020
ddippset:
GOAT battle on Marca.

Semi final stage.

DeLima Ronaldo beat Pele.... Lol Clowns.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3952) (3953) (3954) (3955) (3956) (3957) (3958) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.