Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4593816 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5718) (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Parades was the reason why it took that long. He didn't have to hit the ball to the stands to warrant the six minutes of added time.

Personally, I think it was warranted.

Nah Firstborn. The entire melee from that episode did not take more than 3 mins at most 4 before the game restarted. Where did the extra 7 minutes come from?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2022
FirstbornWds:

That Ake na goat. He still day follow when Messi show am shege. E reach one time, FDJ detach. E no say e dom pass am. Funny thing be say them tell am to man-mark am from the beginning of the game.

Na Van gaal or Van dijk go tell am dat thing especially tht Van Dijk. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2022
It's how VVD was protecting Messi from his fellow Dutch teammates during the Paredes triggered fight.

I'm sure he was like guys no matter what, you can't touch the GOAT.

Surely one of the most interesting moments you'll see in this World cup.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2022
Manchi was even smiling throughout the penalty shootout... confidence of this guy is incomparable. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2022
Fear no allow me watch they match finish

I slept off in my sleep I was just dreaming about the match anyhow

Woke up logged in expecting to see pendu fans boys rejoicing only to see say GOAT dey final

If Argentina should be in the final I want england at the final that is the easiest opponent I think

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2022
ThierryJay:

Nah Firstborn. The entire melee from that episode did not take more than 3 mins at most 4 before the game restarted. Where did the extra 7 minutes come from?

There was gonna be at least 5 minutes of added time even without the fracas. Now, with that 4 minutes delay and Lahoz being the attention-seeking mofo, I knew he was gonna let it all out. Personally, I predicted 10 minutes of added time even before it was given. I wouldn't be surprised if it exceeded sef cos I know that Lahoz is just something else.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2022
J.Alvarez ain't hyped enough that boy na sharp shooter..if na Rafael leao or Gakpo or any Man-u players person for no sleep.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
ronaldo portugal dey collect against morocco
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
ronaldo portugal dey collect against morocco

A spectator, just like us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Waooohhh First African team in the FIFA World Cup Semi-Final!!!!

What a huge moment for Morocco!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jokerman grin grin grin

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Waooohhh First African team in the FIFA World Cup Semi-Final!!!!

What a huge moment for Morocco!!

Guy, don't be too excited by the continental position of Morocco, they prefer calling themselves Arab nation than Africans. Kudos to them anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Like I posted yesterday, many people would be shocked...E shock you... grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Where are all the CR7 fans turn Portugal fans them.? How can they just become quiet like that?

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Morocco is the first Arab nation to reach the Semi-finals...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
tesppidd:
Jokerman grin grin grin

Yeye

Now I must support Croatia with all my heart and strength.... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Awesome01:
Where are all the CR7 fans turn Portugal fans them.? How can they just become quiet like that?

Why are you not calling Bruno, Ramos or Felix, since they are the young stars of the team?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
Aswear if England beats France then Morocco don reach final be that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jokerman:

Why are you not calling Bruno, Ramos or Felix, since they are the young stars of the team?
Pendu no play?
Did he not shoot a chance straight at Bono in the final minutes?
When Argentina lose you'll vilify Messi but we should call Bruno, Ramos or Felix after the "goat" could not lead his young troops to beat Morocco

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Pendu no play?
Did he not shoot a chance straight at Bono in the final minutes?
When Argentina lose you'll vilify Messi but we should call Bruno, Ramos or Felix after the "goat" could not lead his young troops to beat Morocco

But you blamed Higuain in 2014? So do the same for Ronaldo now... moreover he's 38.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
At least Morocco didn't come out to play Spain like this even with a weaker squad than Portugal
He shouldn't have left yet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jokerman:

Bros ! Abeg, why you dey vex naaa? Youths are the leaders of tomorrow naaa. Moreover, nobody dey do CR7, naim dey do himself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Pepe blames Argentine Referee for their failure...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thanks to morocco cox dey successfully dumped pendu out. congratulation to morocco

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
coded01:
Pepe blames Argentine Referee for their failure...

So, na the referee tie rope for their strkers leg, make dem no score. Okay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jokerman:

But you blamed Higuain in 2014? So do the same for Ronaldo now... moreover he's 38.
If he likes he should be 50, As you drag Messi that's how pendu will be dragged too
As you blamed Messi over higuain that spurned two clear chances to win that's how we'll blame pendu over others too for only shooting straight at the GK when they needed an equalizer

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
grin cheesy kiss

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
grin cheesy kiss
wickedness

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
Awesome01:

Guy, don't be too excited by the continental position of Morocco, they prefer calling themselves Arab nation than Africans. Kudos to them anyway.
Nonsense. They're Africans until they are not.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
grin cheesy kiss

The person who photoshoped that 3rd pics is a Savage individual Walahi angry angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Faithti(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
Awesome01:

The person who photoshoped that 3rd pics is a Savage individual Walahi angry angry grin
the full picture

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Faithti(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
Awesome01:

the full picture
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5718) (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ibukzy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.