Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4581555 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Inkland tried but i no say dem must to dey go house e no get as e wan take be this night. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
Croatia will be very tricky but having gone this far I believe Argentina will scale through in that game of possible slimiest margins
They even almost play the same way with their deep defensive die hard defending, Major difference is Croatia's biggest strength is their midfield while the argies own is their Frontline with Messi of course, Not very confident about facing France if both teams scale through
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:52am On Dec 11, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Croatia will be very tricky but having gone this far I believe Argentina will scale through in that game of possible slimiest margins
They even almost play the same way with their deep defensive die hard defending, Major difference is Croatia's biggest strength is their midfield while the argies own is their Frontline with Messi of course, Not very confident about facing France if both teams scale through
Croatia versus Argentina I consider it 50 50.

And I really don't see Argentina beating France if they cross Croatia.

Las Las as long as Pendu is out with only 1 PK in Qatar, no much yawa.

I could remember when Messi was dragged the hell out for never scoring a single World Cup knock out goal.

Who's the man now?

grin

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2022
tesppidd:

Las Las as long as Pendu is out with only when PK in Qatar, no much yawa.

I could remember when Messi was dragged the hell out for not scoring a World Cup knock out goal

grin

If Pessi don't win the world cup as projected, any difference, No?? He's still be below Maradona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

If Pessi don't win the world cup as projected, any difference, No?? He's still be below Maradona
but above pendu grin
it gives me so much joy that people have now realized that cr7 is no match for Messi...they are not mates. so we are seeing Messi, Maradona, Pele comparisons

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2022
BlaqFaze:
but above pendu grin
it gives me so much joy that people have now realized that cr7 is no match for Messi...they are not mates. so we are seeing Messi, Maradona, Pele comparisons

At 38 years abi?

Let Pessi get to that age first.

Only Pele had that longevity.

CR7 will always be one of the GOATs

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2022
Kilishihunter:
If Argentina manage to beat Croatia and meet France in the final, they can win.
Yes France looks good but England had alot of good chances yesterday to score against them.
If Argentina keeps their shooting boots, they'll definitely create enough chances to win the game or drag it to penalties.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2022
Omoh! Argentina go beat any team. France go chop am if dem meet for final.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2022
tesppidd:

Las Las as long as Pendu is out with only when PK in Qatar, no much yawa.

I could remember when Messi was dragged the hell out for not scoring a World Cup knock out goal

grin

Yes ooo, none of us can see anything ooo.

Same way we couldn't see Argentina losing to Saudi and Germany getting dumped in the group stages. To be very honest, I didn't see Morocco beating Spain & Portugal

Anybody can win that's why we have to wait till then because we can see nothing ooo.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:12am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

Maradona my man.

Messi my man.

All that I bother about in my life is that Messi is greater than Pendu.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2022
Any word yet from Piers Morgan and Pendu Sister?

Maybe NihilistJnr knows

grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2022
tesppidd:
Maradona my man.

Messi my man.

All that I bother about in my life is that Messi is greater than Pendu.

Unless Pessi wins the world cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

Unless Pessi wins the world cup

My friend Joker, e be like say you no dey church today. Abeg go Church o, make you no allow yesterday's pain of Pendu's disaster deny you of today's blessings.

I don talk my own grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2022
ThierryJay:

My friend Joker, e be like say you no dey church today. Abeg go Church o, make you no allow yesterday's pain of Pendu's disaster deny you of today's blessings.

I don talk my own grin

Lol...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
jpmoriarti:
If Argentina manage to beat Croatia and meet France in the final, they can win.
Yes France looks good but England had alot of good chances yesterday to score against them.
If Argentina keeps their shooting boots, they'll definitely create enough chances to win the game or drag it to penalties.
Argentina might likely beat Croatia they have weaker forwards than 2018, no rebic or mandzukic but they've compensated well with a stronger defence and GK, though subasic of 2018 was also great
France were on the ropes yesterday virtually throughout the game but they still found a way to win via giroud with griezmann orchestrating things from around the box even with mbappe being kept quiet, that's why they are champions
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2022
Mateu Lahoz has been sent home and will no longer referee at the World Cup.
(Source: Carrusel)
When the GOAT speaks, you listen.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2022
Jokerman:

At 38 years abi?

Let Pessi get to that age first.

Only Pele had that longevity.

CR7 will always be one of the GOATs
Messi will still be dangerous at 38 because his game is dynamic, that is, he can become a proper number 10 for his team due to his playmaking ability, whereas, cr7 was only good at scoring and needed services.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
hensben:
Messi will still be dangerous at 38 because his game is dynamic, that is, he can become a proper number 10 for his team due to his playmaking ability, whereas, cr7 was only good at scoring and needed services.

Cristiano is more than scoring. He can also playmake, maybe not like Pessi, but he playmakes as well.

Check his assist record
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
hensben:

At 37 years....

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lmao, lahoz has been sent home by fifa, will not referee any more world cup matches.

Utter shame and diagrace for the attention seeking dingbat cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Please why is xavi hell bent on busquet’s renewal? I no understand again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jokerman:

Cristiano is more than scoring. He can also playmake, maybe not like Pessi, but he playmakes as well.

Check his assist record
Playmaking is more than just racking up assists.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
mostob:
Playmaking is more than just racking up assists.

Check up his YouTube videos
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jokerman:

Check up his YouTube videos
I nor get time. I'll rather go watch Messi clips...the one wey he dey play rondo with Thiago, Mateo and Ciro. Or probably watch where he played with his dog.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
mostob:
I nor get time. I'll rather go watch Messi clips...the one wey he dey play rondo with Thiago, Mateo and Ciro. Or probably watch where he played with his dog.

Then don't type trash about Ronaldo again. Hater undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jokerman:

My words look like trash because they're probably too advanced for your level of understanding. Go and research on what Playmaking means first before we continue the lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Croatia
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jokerman:

come o, na only Ronaldo y Messi dey your head?
I've never seen you post something different in this sports section.

Even if you argue from now till doomsday, Messi will always be acknowledged as the undisputed GOAT. Your shitty opinion doesn't change nothing.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by femianski: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Culer:

Even if you argue from now till doomsday, Messi will always be acknowledged as the undisputed GOAT. Your shitty opinion doesn't change nothing.
I thought I was the only one who observed that. He has never contributed anything meaningful to nairaland sports section rather than arguing about Ronaldo and Messi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
femianski:

I thought I was the only one who observed that. He has never contributed anything meaningful to nairaland sports section rather than arguing about Ronaldo and Messi
like! The guy matter just tire me cheesy
I don't even know what club he supports. Wherever there's an argument about Ronaldo and Messi on nairaland, he'll be at the forefront.
Person just make up mind say he wan Carry Messi and Pendu banter matter for head like gala. LOL...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:01am On Dec 13, 2022
Culer:
Lmao, lahoz has been sent home by fifa, will not referee any more world cup matches.

Utter shame and diagrace for the attention seeking dingbat cheesy
His refereeing is over, Lahoz's no longer needed, the Morocco vs Portugal referee has also been sent home, Don't mind pained pendu fanboys pushing false narratives via click baits
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 5:19am On Dec 13, 2022
Culer:

No world cup.. still on same level

(1) (2) (3) ... (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.