Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4581406 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 5:20am On Dec 13, 2022
mostob:
My words look like trash because they're probably too advanced for your level of understanding. Go and research on what Playmaking means first before we continue the lesson.

Trash typing again grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2022
Jokerman:

No world cup.. still on same level

If Argentina wins the Worldcup with Messi I wonder what you'll say then...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2022
I am a Barca blood and i would really love for Argentina to win the world cup but this french team scares the shiit out of me.

France has always been the team i fear most in this world cup, not even Brazil.

This french team can go on to win this world cup and even the next world cup in 2026.

Bro!! I am not joking here, this french team are just too talented especially with mbappe.

If eventually Argentina wins Croatia, there are only two ways to win France in the final and they are!!

1) Score the first goal and defend like it's your last day on earth.

2)Even if they equalize, Argentina should still defend like it's their last day on earth and take the game to penalties.

Argentina has 100% Chance of winning the world cup if they can take the game to penalty.

But if they decides to come out and attack France trying to score goals then i tell you, France will win.

That mbappe is a motherforker danger grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:38am On Dec 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

His refereeing is over, Lahoz's no longer needed, the Morocco vs Portugal referee has also been sent home, Don't mind pained pendu fanboys pushing false narratives via click baits
The idea that he was sent home doesn't make much sense to me.

Most referees that officiated quarter finals are highly unlikely to get any game again in the competition. Same with semi finals. So it doesn't really make any difference whether they stayed or left Qatar.

Lahoz may have dished lots of cards but you can't really spot any decisions he got wrong. I guess it was his overall management of the game that frustrated fans and players alike.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2022
jpmoriarti:
The idea that he was sent home doesn't make much sense to me.

Most referees that officiated quarter finals are highly unlikely to get any game again in the competition. Same with semi finals. So it doesn't really make any difference whether they stayed or left Qatar.

Lahoz may have dished lots of cards but you can't really spot any decisions he got wrong. I guess it was his overall management of the game that frustrated fans and players alike.

I thought as much. There are only four games left and with over 20 referees that started the tournament, it's obvious majority of the refs would have to be sent home.

The Media just like to sensationalize things. I saw a foreign tabloid with an headliner: "Messi sacks World cup referee". That's just way over the top.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2022
OhBritannia:
I am a Barca blood and i would really love for Argentina to win the world cup but this french team scares the shiit out of me.

This french team can go on to win this world cup and even the next world cup in 2026.

Bro!! I am not joking here, this french team are just too talented especially with mbappe.

If eventually Argentina wins Croatia, there are only two ways to win France in the final and they are!!

2)Even if they equalize, Argentina should still defend like it's their last day on earth and take the game to penalties.

Argentina has 100% Chance of winning the world cup if they can take the game to penalty.

But if they decides to come out and attack France trying to score goals then i tell you, France will win.

England should have beaten that France team. They just didn't utilize their fire power both on the pitch and from the bench..

France midfield is not too specular. Their defence is kinda solid but prone to errors.
Their strength lies on the wing and crosses..

Argentina can take down France.. it's a matter of taking the game to France.. forcing them to defend and defending well when being attacked..

If scaloni can find a way to neutralize mbappe(either by frustrating him or through another means), then Argentina is good to go.

All i know is, this Argentine team will put their blood and soul just to win the WC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2022
OhBritannia:

Let's dare to believe bro. Imagine the odds against Portugal vs France in Euro 2016 final. Portugal had not faced any traditionally strong team in the run up to the final (faced Hungary, Poland and Wales), while France had just come out from blasting Germany 4-0 in the semi-final. 15 minutes into the final, Portugal lost their most high profile player, yet the unthinkable at that point happened.

If Argentina can keep Mbappe relatively quiet like England did, they have a chance, because the French defence seems to concede chances and have not kept a clean sheet in this tournament. I also hope Dembele continues with his erratic decision making if the match up happens.

Again, what if Morocco does the unthinkable?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2022
That comeback from the Netherlands is something to really worry about.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nonny1212: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
joviegghead:

England should have beaten that France team. They just didn't utilize their fire power both on the pitch and from the bench..

France midfield is not too specular. Their defence is kinda solid but prone to errors.
Their strength lies on the wing and crosses..

Argentina can take down France.. it's a matter of taking the game to France.. forcing them to defend and defending well when being attacked..

If scaloni can find a way to neutralize mbappe(either by frustrating him or through another means), then Argentina is good to go.

All i know is, this Argentine team will put their blood and soul just to win the WC.
Win croatia first. una dey analyze super story
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
I was hoping to see Acuna or one way or the other.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
�) Di Maria is not yet fully fit to play full 90 minutes. @estebanedul ��
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
FirstbornWds:
I was hoping to see Acuna or one way or the other.

Acuna and Montiel suspended due to yellow card accumulation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
nonny1212:
His team is still in the competition so he has no problem with analyzing their chances.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Croatia.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
You bet against Croatia at your own risk... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
What a run from Alvarez!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
oliverano:

Acuna and Montiel suspended due to yellow card accumulation.

I know. All the same... We are winning!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
nonny1212:
WhoDeyHause:

His team is still in the competition so he has no problem with analyzing their chances.

Una were saying?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nearly another goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
Goalllll!!!!!!!

3 - 0!

Julian Alvarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
What a dribble by Lionel Messi!!!

They said he has lost that burst of pace but mehn he still got it!!!!

What a schooling for Gvardiol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
Whoever is this Gvadiol guy.. Messi has reduced his worth by a great margin!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lionel Scaloni is a great coach how come no one is hyping him?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
J.Alvarez ain't hyped enough that boy na sharp shooter..if na Rafael leao or Gakpo or any Man-u players person for no sleep.

I repeat we ain't giving this boy the hype he deserves. His eye for goals and positioning is world class.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Another MOTM for Leo Messi:

- MOTM in the round of 16 against Australia

- MOTM in the quarter-finals against The Netherlands

- MOTM in the semifinals against Croatia

Messi has been the Man of the Match in every knockout match of the World Cup

Magical!

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
He is a tactician. I like how he usually set up his team to counter the threat of the opponents.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Another MOTM for Leo Messi:
- MOTM in the round of 16 against Australia
- MOTM in the quarter-finals against The Netherlands
- MOTM in the semifinals against Croatia
Messi has been the Man of the Match in every knockout match of the World Cup
Magical!
where is that guy sef? He should come and update the list. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Suarez couldn't hold back!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
I've hyped him enough during Copa America and finallisima
From being Argentina u-20 coach to being the next coach after sampaoli left the helms to being the 6th argentine world cup finalist as a coach, He's exceeded expectations, Reason why you could see the emotion on his face after the game

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:07am On Dec 14, 2022
mostob:
He is a tactician. I like how he usually set up his team to counter the threat of the opponents.

True...plus he subs with confidence imagine still benching Maria and keeping him fresh for Final like dude knew he would qualify.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:07am On Dec 14, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I've hyped him enough during Copa America and finallisima
From being Argentina u-20 coach to being the next coach after sampaoli left the helms to being the 6th argentine world cup finalist as a coach, He's exceeded expectations, Reason why you could see the emotion on his face after the game

No lies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, FergieRaww(m), tshabalala and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.