Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria (37022 Views)

Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria / Open Letter To Second Class And Third Class Graduates / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by Olumiday15: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
No be say some people no sabi book o
Na lecturer Dey kill their grades
Some people are bitter and have no feelings

11 Likes

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by Asour: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
VTJN:
We are littered all over the state of the federation. I also came out top of my class. But i don't decieve myself i have no one to run to concerning job. Getting a job on merit isn't feasible anymore in this clime. Particularly, government jobs.

I recently got a transcription job. I'm likely to lose the job due to my inability to get a system.

I'll be rounding off my service soon. Yet no job in sight. Got some cool business ideas, don't have access to loan

Got no connection, nothing nothing

I'm losing my mind seriously

Guy you're literally still serving!

Calm down. Good that you are this earnest but you don't have to have a job lined up while serving to be successful.

All the best still.
God bless.

11 Likes

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Basorbala:
There are many , when i mean many like thousands of first class students with second class upper certificate living in Nigeria who are either jobless or living less privilege ( below normal life expectance in Nigeria. Let's gathere here today !

You do not need to be JOBLESS.

Instead of Waiting For or SEEKING JOBS - You can start Packaging Petty items to sell in your environments.

Just Seek for the things you know people will need, and start selling to them.

●●●●●

Furthermore!

INSTEAD OF YOU Purchasing A Sealing Machine that is more expensive and ONLY Uses Electricity,

Why Not Purchase The 21st Century Mini Sealing Machine that Works WITHOUT ELECTRICITY as it ONLY USES Batteries to Power it ON and It Works Effectively to Seal Nylons for Your Petty Business.

Now; That's Solid Wisdom.

You do not need to Wait for PHCN or WASTE Money on FUELING your Generators inorder to SEAL Your Nylons for Your Petty Business.

Price: Ten thousand Naira.

Get it for 7,000 naira when you place orders before THIS WEEK TUESDAY courtesy Our BLACK FRIDAY MARKETS.

To Make Your Purchase;

Powered By: Life Solutions Network and TradesByBarter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by Nchabuomo: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Please check out KPMG, PwC, Deloitte. You don't need to know someone there to be hired. Once you pass the exams, have at least 2:1 and is within the age criteria. The pay structure is also great for entry-level

9 Likes

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by SILVERLINES: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
cheesy cheesy

Finally our thread is here on nairaland

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by Realstick941: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Y
Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by kripen(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Autodidact101:
Who first class help

Jealous entity spotted!!

14 Likes

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by bigdammyj: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Noted
Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by chii8(f): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Since 2009..... Nothing really meaningful.... Expenses takes away little savings for business.... God's time.

4 Likes

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by luvinhubby(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
My wife, 4.48 in electrical engineering, Unilorin

8 Likes

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by davidsthe(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
wowww wow wow. what a thread.

1 Like

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by sapientia(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
I just came to warn everyone about dropping contact details here

Also, in your desperation, be observant

This thread may get to Twitter or Facebook

Ritualist and scammers will advertise jobs to lure many of you.

Be vigilant

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by salvationproject(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
which one be first class students with second class upper

Abeg value ur second class jor

11 Likes

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by YelloweWest: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ya'll should find your way out of Nigeria.
Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by Thermodynamics(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
It's not easy graduating from a Nigerian university, wether 3rd class or 2nd class lower.
It's not easy to leave your certificate you worked[s][/s] suffered for and just open a barbing salon all in the name of being an entrepreneur. After writing jamb and post ume for years, after spending 4-5 years running around campus, getting threatened by lecturers, starving, having sleepless nights e.t.c, you finally graduate and you are expected to just ditch your engineering degree and start selling cement. There is a reason why most graduates are not entrepreneurs, their lives are already in a certain direction, change it and making a complete U-turn is not easy at all.

16 Likes

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by GboyegaD(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
What about those with other classes of degrees? Are they less human than those you called or they deserve to be jobless at this time?

12 Likes

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lemme register my presence here. We're not seeking employment Though, we're employer

1 Like

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by YelloweWest: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
luvinhubby:
My wife, 4.48 in electrical engineering, Unilorin
You married a genius. Your kids will be super smart

18 Likes

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by Latidoh1: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
Wow. Does that mean if I can make first class I am made for life.
Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by Lamasta(m): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
The thing tire me self....
Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by Person2person(m): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ok
Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by Johnboom: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
Your first class is not meant for job seeking but job creator. Be the solution and not the problem.

17 Likes

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by legallyminded: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
heniford2:
Amen oh can you hack account if yes, hack buhari account grin cheesy
grin[quote author=heniford2 post=104672822]
Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hello
I have an job for those interested
Strictly Free
Only interested can quote me!!!
Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by franudi: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
Graduated since 1998, yet without good job.
Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by iLegendd(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Distinction and jobless.

This thread is not for us. By the way, I hate job so that's why. I prefer creating a job, not working on a job.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by RELAN2446(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
VTJN:
Lagos State, badagry precisely.
First commot for Badagry, that place is a dead end. I spent 2 years after graduation in oko afo nothing to show for that 2 years, not until i was able to scot with one of my undergraduate frds in vi that is when their is progress in my life. Badagry are for old and weak peeps, probably retired individuals.

13 Likes

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by josh123(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Last last na bombing sure una...

If nor be bombing and key boarding wetin a real niggar for do now?
bro abeg I need update, my WhatsApp no 07045552649

1 Like

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by Hassanmaye(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Basorbala:
There are many , when i mean many like thousands of first class students with second class upper certificate living in Nigeria who are either jobless or living less privilege ( below normal life expectance in Nigeria. Let's gathere here today !
I went to katsina Last week I saw our best graduating student, I ask him what he is doing,he told me he teach in secondary school with 20k salary, God have mercy on us in this country.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Basorbala:

Start Selling Solution Items to Problems in Your Enviroments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria by Roseey0(f): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Book smart is not street smart. Learn the 2 and you will be boundless

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. / Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. / 7 Sentences You Shouldn't Say To Your Boss - EVER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.