Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,328 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April (3749 Views)

A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / Natasha Weds 190: With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 11:02pm On May 17, 2011
Advocator:

Uh uh I fell threaten.  cheesy

O.K dear, I apologize for coming off a little harsh. You deserve that trophy aight!

I'm looking past you, you little gay, you don't worth my replies.  cool

lolz apology scanning 2 seconds remaining apology accepted  cheesy
kandiikane:

Aren't we all random onliners. grin
yes but some of us stand out for our different reasons  wink
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 11:02pm On May 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Badosky jnr 2 , i see u becoming popular wel wot can i say my siblings are all celebs on nl , ride on bebee
we rock

Yes haters are circling, one has apologised and one still thinks this thread is a FAIL  grin  grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

yes but some of us stand out for our different reasons  wink
cool cool

no need to hate 190 but your own "recipient" has little to no clue as to the point of this thread.
I know the reason but your efforts are a FAIL. cheesy
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2011
OUT#3
kiss kiss kiss kiss

ID,
howdy baby? . .Miss yah cheesy
My birthday is around the corner . .hope you didn't forget the promise grin grin grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by kandiikane(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

lolz apology scanning 2 seconds remaining apology accepted  cheesy yes but some of us stand out for our different reasons  wink

Yes, but still random onliners-well done sef wink
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 11:03pm On May 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

cool cool

Take the glasses off your eyes jorrr

[size=4pt]what are u known for.[/size], angry angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 11:04pm On May 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

thanks hun!!!  smiley smiley kiss

no offence to u sis but this thread is a FAIL.  grin

Kini big deal?  undecided grin grin
Idowuogbo:

Badosky jnr 2 , i see u becoming popular wel wot can i say my siblings are all celebs on nl , ride on bebee
we rock
yes baby we rooooockkkkk ''roc choc baby kiss
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 11:04pm On May 17, 2011
D-sense:

OUT#3
kiss kiss kiss kiss

ID,
My birthday is around the corner . .hope you didn't forget the promise grin grin grin

Hmmm  undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 17, 2011
D-sense:

OUT#3
kiss kiss kiss kiss

ID,

Hey oloshi grin  kiss kiss

I didn't 4get about ur birthday. smiley

how are you?
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2011

undecided undecided undecided undecided

MzDarkSkin:

Hey oloshi grin kiss kiss

I didn't 4get about your birthday. smiley

how are you?

i TRUST YOU SWEETIE kiss

tHAT WAS FOR IDOWU
grin . .SHE KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING BOUT wink
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 11:05pm On May 17, 2011
Advocator:

Uh uh I fell threaten.  cheesy

I'm looking past you, you little gay, you don't worth my replies.  cool

Gerrrrrra-out of my face Jor

Go sit your as[i]s[/i] on some caustic soda
grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 17, 2011
190:

Take the glasses off your eyes jorrr

[size=4pt]what are u known for.[/size], angry angry

[size=4pt]Sorry I don't speak FAIL! angry angry
[/size]
@D-Sense what's wrong hun? undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 11:07pm On May 17, 2011
mz darkskin so after our resurrection night you still derail my thread  cry cry cry why?  why?  angry angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 11:09pm On May 17, 2011
See how Natasha body dey sweet her like STEW BEANS angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

mz darkskin so after our resurrection night you still derail my thread  cry cry cry why?  why?  angry angry

u derailed it first! tongue grin grin

fine I will leave!  angry you can have cry baby 190 to yourself.  angry

HEY! 190 btw STEW BEANS make ppl fart!  angry angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 11:11pm On May 17, 2011
na me send you to post this topic  undecided and BTW who followed you to do this?
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 17, 2011
Advocator grin angry angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13pm On May 17, 2011
190:

Yes haters are circling, one has apologised and one still thinks this thread is a FAIL  grin  grin
dey shall bow to us wen we done . am recruiting Badosky jnr 3 watch out for yinkalinks shes upcoming , shes anoda omo ele  wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

MzDarkSkin:

Hey oloshi  grin  kiss kiss

I didn't 4get about your birthday.  smiley

how are you?

darks dont cal him oloshi , watchout b4 i spray u wiv my water gun  tongue cool cool cool

D-sense:

OUT#3
kiss kiss kiss kiss

ID,
missed yah 2 , i havent forgotten d deal is sealed bebe, ur night wud b explosive ,
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 11:13pm On May 17, 2011
Well done Natty, well done

Send her packing  grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 11:14pm On May 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

dey shall bow to us wen we done . am recruiting Badosky jnr 3 watch out for yinkalinks shes upcoming , shes anoda omo ele  wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

darks dont cal him oloshi , watchout b4 i spray u wiv my water gun  tongue cool cool cool

missed yah 2 , i havent forgotten d deal is sealed bebe, your night wud b explosive ,

Me count on yah . . . . kiss kiss

MzDarkSkin:

[size=4pt]Sorry I don't speak FAIL! angry angry
[/size]
@D-Sense what's wrong hun? undecided

you mean? grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

NO! i just got a fresh perm!  angry angry undecided

@ D-Sense come! make we go to your place and leave this thread!  angry angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 11:16pm On May 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

emm shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
@dsense please can you kindly talk to your gf outside hear probably the road? undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

emm undecided undecided undecided cheesy cheesy
@d ense please can you kindly talk to your Gf outside hear probably the main road undecided

190 don use obeah to get Natasha oo!
she has switched teams in a matter of seconds! grin grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Idowuogbo(f): 11:19pm On May 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

NO! i just got a fresh perm!  angry angry undecided

@ D-Sense come! make we go to your place and leave this thread!  angry angry

a perm or sperm , hmm rock on , i can sure see y u wanna go check out some tins in dsense cabin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 11:19pm On May 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

emm shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
[size=28pt]@dsense please can you kindly talk to your gf[/size] outside hear probably the road? undecided

Hmmm, Intresting  undecided undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 11:20pm On May 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

a perm or sperm , hmm rock on , i can sure see y u wanna go check out some tins in dsense cabin

Very good!!
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

who knows? they both are good for deep PENE.TRATIVE conditioning!  angry angry tongue

190 you de crace! in fact you are paranoid. angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2011
190:

Hmmm, Intresting  undecided undecided

Instigator tongue grin

Idowuogbo:

Sperm i guess grin grin

MzDarkSkin:

190 don use obeah to get Natasha oo!
she has switched teams in a matter of seconds! grin grin

grin grin

Let's meet where we meet wink

ID,
That's my mam,having my back kiss cheesy
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 11:23pm On May 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

angry angry tongue

190 you de crace! in fact you are paranoid.  angry

^carry your no gud piece of volcanic nyash comot 4rm my face fasttt!!  undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 11:23pm On May 17, 2011
190:

Well done Natty,  well done

Send her packing  grin

thanks my padi guy  wink now tell me who else is behind this?  undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2011

grin grin grin grin . , . .Yaba patient . .Advocator is coming to fry your nyansh grin grin grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 11:25pm On May 17, 2011
oya go now? undecided bf and gf undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) / Happy Birthday Tashamania / Urgent Need Of Lesbian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.