Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April (3752 Views)

A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / Natasha Weds 190: With Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 5:22am On May 18, 2011
You are one hell of a character cheesy
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 5:24am On May 18, 2011
Rokiatu.
I don't think I want that your friend Chima to attend our wedding. She'll start talking.
Please revoke her invitation. angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by james1(m): 5:29am On May 18, 2011
@rokiatu,natasha and babe.remember all liars go to the hottest part of hell!
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 5:31am On May 18, 2011
2buff:

Rokiatu.
I don't think I want that your friend Chima to attend our wedding. She'll start talking.
Who are you getting marry to?

But Chima is my wife naaa I have to bring her grin

james1:

Sir, why the sudden outburst? So you don't believe what I said?
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by BABE3: 5:34am On May 18, 2011
james1:

Oga, why would I make up a genuine confession like that for jokes--? Abeg, I know where all liars go. Thanks for reminding me. smiley
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by james1(m): 5:35am On May 18, 2011
Lol.you gals lie about your age in order to come dine were older rockies do.its okay though.
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by BABE3: 5:36am On May 18, 2011
^^lol-- I have to admit, that's kindA true.  smiley
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 5:37am On May 18, 2011
Is there a age limit on this forum?

I think NOT
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 5:38am On May 18, 2011
rokiatu:

Who are you getting marry to?

But Chima is my wife naaa I have to bring her grin

Sir, why the sudden outburst? So you don't believe what I said?
^^ Haha jokes.
Of course WE(you and I) are getting married.
We've been introduced to each others parents and your mom loved me. remember? cheesy

We've booked the hall and sent the invites and booked everyone's flights already and yet here you are asking who's getting married to who.
LOL you're funny  grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 5:41am On May 18, 2011
LOL

But I am a lesbian remember wink
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 5:41am On May 18, 2011
According to your parents, they don't honor your lesbian marriage so as far as they are concerned, their daughter is still single and in need of a man to have children for. cheesy
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 5:47am On May 18, 2011
Ok if you just want a woman who will have kids for you and nothing else, I am game lol.

I will romance my Chima on the side.
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by james1(m): 5:47am On May 18, 2011
@rokiatu.lesbian?​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) all lesbians hadn't had a good drilling from real guys hence their lessie claim.a good f**k cure's any lessie's craze.laugh's till fade,
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 5:49am On May 18, 2011
[size=3pt]James1, I am just kidding geeez lol. 2buff knows.[/size]
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 5:51am On May 18, 2011
@2buff, I'd like to hear your view on this matter.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=669803.msg8342460#msg8342460
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 5:59am On May 18, 2011
rokiatu:

Ok if you just want a woman who will have kids for you and nothing else, I am game lol.

I will romance my Chima on the side.

Chima may have access to your yansh when I bid it, yes. But it will primarily be mine tongue
Chima may need to do some things to receive that honor. I reserve the right to choose what and for how long. smiley
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 7:15am On May 18, 2011
2buff:

Rokiatu.
shocked shocked shocked shocked OBAMA-NATION! angry

Not ONLY are you CHEATING on me, but you diss my sister?! angry
Oh heck no! *proceeds to take off earrings!* grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 8:47am On May 18, 2011
smh undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Phate07(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2011

Okay, who is Natasha again? Do i know her?! angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 11:17am On May 18, 2011
Phate07:

Okay, who is Natasha again? Do i know her?! angry

of cosa you know her she's right here that matured minor of a girl cheesy
@james . what can I be exposed to hear that I have not been exposed to before? you should know maturity is of the mind not age. And its so obvious I behave more matured than half of Nlanders who are actually adults What actually leads me to the romance section is ''advice'' I love advising people cheesy and BTW I'm a motivational speaker its a part of my life I can't run away from
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 11:33am On May 18, 2011
james1:

Lol.brain?you seem to forget that during peeps teens are when their hormones run riot and"stand a chance"for all the wrong things.teens experiment with anything if the situation is┏▶.
I wish her luck.
lolz true talk but you should remember that there are still few of us who have brains,What have they talked about hear that I haven't heard or read about before? is it sex ? I started getting sex education at a very tender age and I also read about it there is nothing hear that I don't know of already
rokiatu:

Hopefully she has a brain.
rokiatu link=topic=669640.msg8342382#msg8342382 date=1305690522:

If my guess is right, Natasha is one of em teens with brain.

Infact I was a teen on this site back in 06. No biggie. undecided
thanks a lot Roki your guess is right I do have one and more importantly I make use of it winkkiss

james1:

Lol.you gals lie about your age in order to come dine were older rockies do.its okay though.
well not me even when I turn 30 my age will still be on this forum I'm proud of my age and I have no reason to lie about it
BABE!:

Tashy is 16?  shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy -- She hasn't even reached puberty. lol! Wow! I like her though. She's acts/types more mature than some 40 yr olds on here.  So, kini big deal? Na age we won chop? grin

Confession: I'm a teen too! -- True story. smiley
Hmm babe wait for me i'm going to get my bow and arrow ready cheesy
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by BABE3: 11:35am On May 18, 2011
^^lol--ode! did you see my confession? Lemme post it again for the world to see:

BABE!:

I'm using this opportunity to apologize to my fellow NL usernames that I've lied to that "I am 21". Sorry for lying guyz.

Question: So why did you lie?

Answer:I had a feeling no one was gonna take me serious.  cry sad

Q: So why are you confessing?

A: I'm confessing because I've made a point. And confessing is the right thing to do.  

Q:What point?

A:Oh pls. smiley

Q:So how old are you for real-- ?

A:Well, I'm a teen. Third year in University, Graduated at a normal age from a secondary school in 9ja. I entered school Uni. immediately after that. Connect the dots. grin

Over and out!  wink

Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 11:41am On May 18, 2011
and BTW talking about teens in romance section is it not you guys who are voting that SIR FLY of a boy to be the MOD he's 17 duh. I wouldn't even have voted against him if he acted matured or uses his brain but no he doesn't so you guys voting him I kinda wonder the kind of peeps you are, all he has done is to post topics of how he rapes girls though i think its a lie but then what sane human will go about posting of how he despoils girls whether true or not, how many hours does he spend online?  nothing qualifies him to be a MOD not even for the cockroach section on NL undecided @ babe i wonder why you got that siggy  undecided undecided undecided cos you are getting it all wrong  
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 11:48am On May 18, 2011
hello romance freaks
if that Natasha girl is under aged then she has no business here
AND YOU PEEPS ARE VOTING 17 YEARS OLD SIR FLY WHO HAS NEVER GOTTEN ANYTHING RIGHT TO BE THE MOD OF ROMANCE SECTION undecided SMH
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by BABE3: 12:13pm On May 18, 2011
Geez! Tashy babe, the whole Fly thing is a joke now. Everyone (I) is just playing along. He's NL'S JUNIOR Mr.Cork.  Did you actually think he's gonna be a mod? How are you so sure he's really 17. How are you so sure he's a guy sef. Don't get all worked up abeg ehn wink -- What happened to your sense of humor.?  cheesy
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Phate07(m): 12:21pm On May 18, 2011

Is there a 'Kids Section'? undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by kandiikane(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2011
BABE!:

^^lol--ode! did you see my confession? Lemme post it again for the world to see:

Did I lie? I knew you were a young'un cool
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 7:09pm On May 18, 2011
@babe fine but I can't stand his rape topics
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Idowuogbo(f): 7:12pm On May 18, 2011
^sweerie dont fuss about it , am here to handle business , whos bothering u boo angry angry angry angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 8:25pm On May 18, 2011
lolz its babe and one guy called sir fly not the guy sha but the kind of topics he posts its gives me bad memories
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by BABE3: 8:26pm On May 18, 2011
^^^ oh! Bad memories? My bad! Pele. smiley
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Idowuogbo(f): 8:27pm On May 18, 2011
babe abi chika whiceva dem dey call u , liv tasha alone before i stone u wiv amala dudu grin grin

Happy Birthday Tashamania / Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) / Urgent Need Of Lesbian Girl