Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,254 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April (3747 Views)

A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / Natasha Weds 190: With Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 11:55pm On May 17, 2011
Natasha don go sleep

school dey tomorrow grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58pm On May 17, 2011
^yes i had to lie to her mummie dat she was keeping up wiv Aunty Badosky online , if i dint and mummy catch her online dis time she wil starve in school for 1yr
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 12:02am On May 18, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

angry angry shut your mouth before i tell Ramses to get your azz. Till then, try not to get hit by a mortar jor! angry angry

Ramses ko Abbasia ni . . . .lmao grin . .Ok mam . . .Guys I love Jamaica and i wanna go there grin tongue

Idowuogbo:

yes u wud, rowing or perphaps pressing level ground in a lift i guess tongue grin grin
Bosss u nid an upgrade kiss kiss kiss kiss

I'm well upgraded mam . .But asking God for more . . . . kiss kiss
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 12:03am On May 18, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^yes i had to lie to her mummie dat she was keeping up wiv Aunty Badosky online , if i dint and mummy catch her online dis time she wil starve in school for 1yr

So Natasha is you sister? shocked shocked shocked . . .I don . . lipsrsealed her before ooo cry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 12:09am On May 18, 2011
Night peeps , .I'm gonna tweet then to bed . . . .love yah all, you made my night kiss
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Brite02(m): 12:12am On May 18, 2011
*still thiinking*
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 12:12am On May 18, 2011
D-sense:

Ramses ko Abbasia ni . .  . .lmao grin . .Ok mam . . .Guys I love Jamaica and i wanna go there grin tongue

Good!  cool That's better! I THOUGHT I was going to have to unleash 7 plaques on your arz.!  grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 12:13am On May 18, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Good! cool That's better! I THOUGHT I was going to have to unleash 7 plaques on your arz.! grin

cumunumyuffgfgdfgfdghfvbvdddsf grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 12:14am On May 18, 2011
peeps where is Kaymoney sad and Goldie undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15am On May 18, 2011
D-sense:

Night peeps ,  .I'm gonna tweet then to bed . . . .love yah all, you made my night kiss
nite babe , kiss kiss kiss

D-sense:

So Natasha is you sister? shocked shocked shocked . . .I don . . lipsrsealed her before ooo cry
u will feel in dis gap in the morning wen Badosky Jnr 3 makes ur hand finger ur arse  tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 12:17am On May 18, 2011
i'm still here ooo grin grin grin grin, olodo tongue
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 12:18am On May 18, 2011
D-sense:

cumunum[b]yuff[/b]gfgdfgfdghfvbvdddsf grin
grin grin CRACK HEAD!

anyway i am going to go play some video games now!

so tootles!  cheesy
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 12:21am On May 18, 2011
Suits you darlin kiss
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 12:22am On May 18, 2011

werreva angry grin

lol later hun. kiss

ttyl.
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 3:14am On May 18, 2011
Y'all know this girl is underaged right? undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by james1(m): 4:13am On May 18, 2011
Hello romance freaks.
If that natasha gal is underage she has no business here!
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 4:15am On May 18, 2011
She is mature enough to be here unlike some nairalanders who act immature for their age.
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by james1(m): 4:18am On May 18, 2011
But we don't want children here!@rocky rokiatu.
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 4:21am On May 18, 2011
A 16yr old? please! 13yr old girls are all getting pregnant now days.

A 16yr old is no kid in this generation o cheesy
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by james1(m): 4:29am On May 18, 2011
True talk but she been here will expose her to some things here;suppose a guy in this section manages to talk her into"all the neither things"it will be a different story.
What am saying in essence is being here comes with all the"side effects"as well.let no one shout child abuse when things start happening.
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 4:33am On May 18, 2011
Hopefully she has a brain.
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by james1(m): 4:40am On May 18, 2011
Lol.brain?you seem to forget that during peeps teens are when their hormones run riot and"stand a chance"for all the wrong things.teens experiment with anything if the situation is┏▶.
I wish her luck.
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by BABE3: 4:47am On May 18, 2011
Tashy is 16?  shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy -- She hasn't even reached puberty. lol! Wow! I like her though. She's acts/types more mature than some 40 yr olds on here.  So, kini big deal? Na age we won chop? grin

Confession: I'm a teen too! -- True story. smiley
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 4:48am On May 18, 2011
james1:

Lol.brain?you seem to forget that during peeps teens are when their hormones run riot and"stand a chance"for all the wrong things.teens experiment with anything if the situation is┏▶.
I wish her luck.

I was once a teen. Temptations came my way a lot but I was taught by my mom how to handle them. A good upbringing tempered with great morals and a good pair of brain can not go wrong.

If my guess is right, Natasha is one of em teens with brain.

Infact I was a teen on this site back in 06. No biggie. undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 5:03am On May 18, 2011
BABE!:

Confession: I'm a teen too! -- True story. smiley
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by james1(m): 5:07am On May 18, 2011
@rokiatu, and you waited till you ◀┓ high school before you indulged?despite all"the pressure"
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 5:09am On May 18, 2011
I am still waiting until marriage grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by james1(m): 5:12am On May 18, 2011
@babe.i hope you teens read the header of this section very well.case in point;it is labeled romance.
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by james1(m): 5:16am On May 18, 2011
@rokiatu.very well.
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by BABE3: 5:16am On May 18, 2011
rokiatu:

grin  grin  grin   grin  grin

You don't believe me right? Infact lemme amplify the volume and intensity of my confession. **clears throat** Here we go!

I'm using this opportunity to apologize to my fellow NL usernames that I've lied to that "I am 21". Sorry for lying guyz.

Question: So why did you lie?

Answer:I had a feeling no one was gonna take me serious.  cry sad

Q: So why are you confessing?

A: I'm confessing because I've made a point. And confessing is the right thing to do.  

Q:What point?

A:Oh pls. smiley

Q:So how old are you for real-- ?

A:Well, I'm a teen. Third year in University, Graduated at a normal age from a secondary school in 9ja. I entered school Uni. immediately after that. Connect the dots. grin

Over and out!  wink
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 5:20am On May 18, 2011
BABE!:

You don't believe me right? Infact lemme amplify the volume and intensity of my confession. **clears throat** Here we go!

I'm using this opportunity to apologize to my fellow NL usernames that I've lied to that "I am 21". Sorry for lying guyz.

Question: So why did you lie?

Answer:I was scared no one was gonna take me serious. cry sad

Q: So why are you confessing?

A: I'm confessing because I've made a point. And confessing is the right thing to do.

Q:What point?

A:Oh pls. smiley

Q:So how old are you for real-- ?

A:Well, I'm a teen. Third year in University, Graduated at a normal age from a secondary school in 9ja. I entered school Uni. immediately after that. Connect the dots. grin

Over and out! wink

buhahahahaahahahhaahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahaha! Oh my daysssssssssssssssssss!!!!

his thread have suddenly become interesting. tongue
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by BABE3: 5:21am On May 18, 2011
^^ why you laughing? cheesy

. / Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) / Happy Birthday Tashamania