Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,276 members, 7,860,641 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April (3751 Views)

A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / Natasha Weds 190: With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26pm On May 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[color=indigo]who knows? they both are good for deep PENE.TRATIVE conditioning!  angry angry :

hmm really educate me more , tot  d last u told  me was  u used both for mouth ulcer  tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 11:27pm On May 17, 2011
Natashy cheesy

I know you wanna have sex with right since you came over grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 11:27pm On May 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

[color=#770077]thanks my padi guy  wink now tell me who else is behind this?  undecided

ermmm, D-sense Kick his no gud piece of arse that tastes like Lemon to the curbs

D-sense:

grin grin grin grin . ,  . .Yaba patient . .Advocator is coming to fry your nyansh grin grin grin

Actually Ad-volcano is my boy so i always like to shut him up wen-ever he forgets himself

Dont forget what himself, Sir-fly and omo_to_dun did to carry on my legacy  cool cool
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 11:28pm On May 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

oya go now? undecided bf and gf undecided

**coughs**

Interesting cool
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2011
Your Legacy of Derailing or dissing pple undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 17, 2011
190:

^carry your no gud piece of volcanic nyash comot 4rm my face fasttt!!  undecided

ur face!! angry

@d-sense sharrap dia!  grin I saw what u said about sp3rm!  angry
I'm already @ that spot!  wink
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30pm On May 17, 2011
^
D-sense:

Natashy cheesy

I know you wanna have sex with right since you came over grin
dsense dont annoy me wiv dat idiotic statement , Badosky jnr  wouldnt wanna slam dickss dats got larva in dem  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

hmm really educate me more , tot  d last u told  me was  u used both for mouth ulcer  tongue grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked angry

i go wooze you back into 190 big nyash! grin grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 11:32pm On May 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^dsense dont annoy me wiv dat idiotic statement , Badosky jnr  wouldnt wanna slam dickss dats got larva in dem  angry angry angry angry angry

Comrade in arms . . are you girls related tongue grin grin grin . . .Tell her if she's still after violating me  . .to meet me in Spain next month grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 11:32pm On May 17, 2011
Idowuogbo arent u too old for this shiiit

I remember telling you that you were born in FELA ERA

Ok i get it, u're now grooming younger Idowuogbo's

well Natasha is good replacement for you

I still hope to see who Iyatrustee would raise up as her replacement
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 17, 2011
D-sense:

Comrade in arms . . are you girls related tongue grin grin grin . . .Tell her if she's still after violating me  . .to meet me in Spain next month grin

shocked shocked sad angry angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

your face!! angry

@d-sense sharrap dia!  grin I saw what u said about sp3rm!  angry
I'm already @ that spot!  wink

**Looking innocent** . .ermhhhh undecided grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 11:34pm On May 17, 2011
D-sense:

sorry i don't violate guys let alone a guy with a broom stick di ck like yours  tongue
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 11:36pm On May 17, 2011
Natasha,,:

sorry i don't violate guys let alone a guy with a broom stick di ck like yours  tongue
cry cry cry cry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 11:36pm On May 17, 2011
bye ya'll cheesy
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 17, 2011
D-sense:

**Looking innocent** . .ermhhhh undecided grin
angry angry erase that grin!

later Natasha! smiley
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 11:37pm On May 17, 2011
Natashy . . .Black Ogunfe angry angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 11:38pm On May 17, 2011
190 why are you crying? undecided i wasn't talking to you
BTW can a nice person tell me the meaning of ogunfe? undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 17, 2011
ogunfe = dsense.  smiley pretty much.
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40pm On May 17, 2011
D-sense:

u spain , i laf in igbira
u still standing on an escalator thinkin its a plane to ghana abi , u wish mofo

190:

Idowuogbo arent u too old for this shiiit

I remember telling you that you were born in FELA ERA

Ok i get it, u're now grooming younger Idowuogbo's

well Natasha is good replacement for you

I still hope to see who Iyatrustee would raise up as her replacement

metusela u tellin me about old come of it , wen u were replacing ur ids wiv 190isangry , 190ishorny did we complain , come buy a pad for ur  bleeding wound joor and left mi ah lone , bomborclart  angry angry

MzDarkSkin:

shocked shocked angry

i go wooze you back into 190 big nyash!  grin grin

hehhee pls wooze me into trey songz arms , i wud forever come bck for more wopping bebe, ah so it go  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 11:40pm On May 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

ogunfe = desense. smiley pretty much.

undecided undecided embarassed

Natasha,,:

190 why are you crying? undecided i wasn't talking to you
BTW can a nice person tell me the meaning of ogunfe? undecided

Means  . . . lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

metusela u tellin me about old come of it , wen u were replacing your ids wiv 190isangry , 190ishorny did we complain , come buy a pad for your bleeding wound joor and left mi ah lone , bomborclart angry angry

hehhee pls wooze me into trey songz arms , i wud forever come bck for more wopping bebe, ah so it go cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haven't you by aby chance travelled to europe that you think others do not or can not?
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 17, 2011
Idowuogbo:

hehhee pls wooze me into trey songz arms , i wud forever come bck for more wopping bebe, ah so it go  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

HAHAAAAA!!! LOL!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Natasha2(f): 11:43pm On May 17, 2011
aunty ID come to think of it you haven't said what you think of me seriously I want to know now , and don't mind you being blunt cheesy
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46pm On May 17, 2011
^boo i dont nid to tell u know am always protective of my siblings , u simply rock end off
D-sense:

Haven't you by aby chance travelled to europe that you think others do not or can not?
awwh u takin P, dont worry dey would strt asking for boarding ticket on dat escalator u standing on , u wanna go to Spanish town in Jamaica rite it is possible babe keep standing onit , u would tour europe one day , i love uuuuu muahhhh kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2011
ID,
WHt you tra na say here? grin grin grin . . .Cracking ma ribs grin grin

I did tour already and still do every summer undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 17, 2011
lmao @ d-sense going to Jamaica. That would be HILARIOUS!  grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by 190: 11:49pm On May 17, 2011
ID is madt wicked!!

escalator the type in silver bird grin grin grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lmao @ d-sense going to Jamaica. That would be HILARIOUS!  grin

tHE LAST COUNTRY I WILL EVER GO TO . . .Sudan is preferable grin
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Dsense(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2011
190:

ID is madt wicked!!

escalator the type in silver bird grin grin grin

embarassed embarassed undecided undecided
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 17, 2011
D-sense:

angry angry shut your mouth before i tell Ramses to get ur azz. Till then, try not to get hit by a mortar jor! angry angry
Re: Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April by Idowuogbo(f): 11:54pm On May 17, 2011
D-sense:

yes u wud, rowing or perphaps pressing level ground in  a lift  i guess  tongue grin grin
Bosss u nid an upgrade kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Tashamania / Assistant Boyfriend Needed Urgently (t's And C's Apply) / Urgent Need Of Lesbian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.