Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Xiaomi Has What It Takes To Take Over Computer Village - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Has What It Takes To Take Over Computer Village (898 Views)

Does It Mean That Xiaomi Has No Good After Sales Service? / Tecno Takes Over Computer Village Like Never Before ( Photos ) / Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Has What It Takes To Take Over Computer Village by End123: 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
Xiaomi already has the " Silver Bullet " to Change the Tide at Computer Village. I Know what that Silver Bullet is the Problem lies with if Xiaomi know they already make far superior Phones to their competition. It's not about buying Billboards all over computer Village it's about create Products that Captive the Minds of Phone Buyers.
Its like when your babe has a very big Yansh and both of you are smiling as you walk down the road then all of a Sudden a 6 ft tall Woman with slim waist and massive mega Yansh comes out of a street corner ,If you do not really love your babe your reaction will betray you, you will say " Jesus Christ ! " In admiration and lust. I will never forget the day when a girl in an estate after mine used to " terrorise " awon boys with her slim waist and big hips and shoot out ass. She was going to work one morning and I happened to come out of my gate as she walked past my house, I walked behind her , quietly marvelling to myself that God was indeed good. Down the road were two guys talking about business as she was about to pass them one forgot himself and shouted in amazement, excitement and lust " Jesus , what is this ". I kept quiet but inwardly I almost died of laughter, the chick did not even flinch, it was like there was no one on the road or nothing had happened. She was a real shakara babe who hissed when I introduced myself to her 3 months before that drama on the street, I was not angry with her at all, I enjoyed her view. She travelled to America in 2017 and in 2019 I sent her a message on Facebook Thanking her for Being Strong Willed and being very focused, babe no send anybody, na to work and back home babe, I did not tell her I was always looking out for her in the estate.
So if Xiaomi wants to Dominate Computer Village or Ikeja or Lagos or Nigeria they have to design phones that make people pant and faint. Advertising is good but product is what makes people trully shout. " Jesus what is this " . Ha ha ha ha !!!!
Re: Xiaomi Has What It Takes To Take Over Computer Village by sunshineV(f): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
is this a phone thread or an ashawo beer parlour thread?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Has What It Takes To Take Over Computer Village by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
sunshineV:
with this kind of fan base I shake my head for Una xiaomitessad
leaves thread
Re: Xiaomi Has What It Takes To Take Over Computer Village by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
sunshineV:
ma nigggar.chop nockkle grin
Re: Xiaomi Has What It Takes To Take Over Computer Village by sunshineV(f): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
with this kind of fan base I shake my head for Una xiaomitessad
leaves thread
u forgot to sign out

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Has What It Takes To Take Over Computer Village by FryMosquito: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
That's why I will advice people to choose
AUTHENTICITY over COMPETITION.
That's what Xiaomi stands for, Authenticity will always win

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Has What It Takes To Take Over Computer Village by End123: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
FryMosquito:
That's why I will advice people to choose
AUTHENTICITY over COMPETITION.
That's what Xiaomi stands for, Authenticity will always win

I hope Xiaomi can see they have the advantage and do not start reacting to what the competition is doing. To react is to fail. Steve Jobs created and never reacted. Nokia reacted to blackberry by making the N- series , Nokia started making phones that looked like Blackberry, by the time the iPhone came out they were 2 steps behind. One step behind Blackberry 2 behind Apple. I hope Xiaomi do not go overboard with advertising but use their strong psychological advantage to pull through. I'm hoping...... iv seen so many phone companies come and go in computer Village. Innjoor was my favorite, I contacted them to serve as a consultant but as usual they always think they have it figured out. Malata nko ? I have a phone of theirs since 2015 and the phone dey hammer, contacted them , never got a reply, where are they now ? Even Xiaomi I have contacted them no reply, I hope history does not repeat its self. I want more phone competition in Nigeria so that buyers get the best products. Tecno make average phones we need to see the excellent and above average

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Has What It Takes To Take Over Computer Village by FryMosquito: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
End123:

I hope Xiaomi can see they have the advantage and do not start reacting to what the competition is doing. To react is to fail. Steve Jobs created and never reacted. Nokia reacted to blackberry by making the N- series , Nokia started making phones that looked like Blackberry, by the time the iPhone came out they were 2 steps behind. One step behind Blackberry 2 behind Apple. I hope Xiaomi do not go overboard with advertising but use their strong psychological advantage to pull through. I'm hoping...... iv seen so many phone companies come and go in computer Village. Innjoor was my favorite, I contacted them to serve as a consultant but as usual they always think they have it figured out. Malata nko ? I have a phone of theirs since 2015 and the phone dey hammer, contacted them , never got a reply, where are they now ? Even Xiaomi I have contacted them no reply, I hope history does not repeat its self. I want more phone competition in Nigeria so that buyers get the best products. Tecno make average phones we need to see the excellent and above average
I don't think Xiaomi will fall like those brands you mentioned. Xiaomi's marketing strategy will make them be in the market for a very long time. If only you will take ur time research about it, you will understand more

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 12 Play Announced With 90hz Display And 6,000 Mah Battery / Is This A Qubo "Torchlight" Phone Thing? / Brand New Huawei P50 Pro 256gb 8gb Ram Dual Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.