Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) (69971 Views)

Man Marries Three Women Same Day In Benue / Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) by apple30(f): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2021
ERockson:
Legalized twosome undecided
3some u mean,correct one self grin if u r nt stinking rich u can’t coup wt more than one wife except d northerners cus Dey r slave to dere religion ..or else juju go start to Dey fly for air,one woman drama is hot talk more of two hell fire grin ….pls quote me not ,we muive cool
Re: Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) by winner37(m): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2021
sylve11:

Ehn? shocked cool

Bro..I have changed my mind, I will marry 4 wives one day wed them even impregnate them one night
Re: Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) by caandi: 8:39am On Aug 12, 2021
Delta men and women!
Re: Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) by Kayberg: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2021
namedo:
You know abnormal things happen these days. Under-aged marriage in the North too. Children below 14 marrying old men of 65 or more!

Sure…
It's End Time things.
Re: Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) by Goddyj(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2021
Wishing them happy married Life
Re: Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) by KMblake: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian man is reportedly set to marry two women on the same day in Delta State, Reports.

According to the wedding invite seen online As Sighted By On Facebook, Akpove will be getting married to Kome and Maro in Lagos-Igbide in Isoko South Local Government Area of the state on Sunday, August 15.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

This is Threes**e Wedding ��
Re: Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) by Goldiness: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
NobleSeed:
the bolded got me talking
But why would a young man be at the verge of fulfilling a negative prophecy

I wonder to my brother, see a lot of young people don't know that polygamy is a terrible marriage, they think it's like before, polygamy is a terrible type of marriage in all forms; And for this generation to venture into it, makes it more dangerous. Instead of a young man to work and build an Empire with one woman in marriage, and build godly seeds for the next generation, he prefers to swim inside 2 vagina for only God knows why. May God deliver him speedily.
Re: Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Toks2008:

Another partner in delusion.
old papa youngie angry

1 Like

Re: Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) by NobleSeed(m): 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
maybe king Solomon gave him brand ambassador cheesy grin
Goldiness:

I wonder to my brother, see a lot of young people don't know that polygamy is a terrible marriage, they think it's like before, polygamy is a terrible type of marriage in all forms; And for this generation to venture into it, makes it more dangerous. Instead of a young man to work and build an Empire with one woman in marriage, and build godly seeds for the next generation, he prefers to swim inside 2 vagina for only God knows why. May God deliver him speedily.
Re: Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Goldiness:

Guy or babe leave hypocrisy.

Most guys are freaking polygamous just that only decent few choose to marry more rather than the hypocritical one wife several side chics.

Leave story biko, polygamy is not for everybody.

Many ladies are even polyandrous cos they sleep with more than one man regularly.
Re: Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) by Goldiness: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Toks2008:

Guy or babe leave hypocrisy.

Most guys are freaking polygamous just that only decent few choose to marry more rather than the hypocritical one wife several side chics.

Leave story biko, polygamy is not for everybody.

Many ladies are even polyandrous cos they sleep with more than one man regularly.

Ya true talk
Re: Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) by Goldiness: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
NobleSeed:
maybe king Solomon gave him brand ambassador cheesy grin

Hahahahaah, may ooh
Re: Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) by space9880: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
bigpicture001:
He cannot we'd them. But can only marry them..church will never do that
as long as he pays their bride price that's what matters
Re: Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) by makavelli80(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Toks2008:

Gbam!

I hate that side chic thing with a Passion.

If you want more women, just marry them cos I don't know why a man will be indulging in adultery when he can simply have as many wives as he desires... It just doesn't make sense.

If you can't afford a second wife then remain faithful to your first wife rather then waste morning servicing a side chic... It is a total waste of resources.
u r right bro
Re: Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
overdrive:
Biblical prophecy being fulfilled.

E go dey like play until two men wed one woman , that's when you ppl will come outside like ants that smell sugar
Re: Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:
cool

Different varieties of pussycat to choose from grin

Like he can even satisfy one
Re: Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ishilove:
What's with the atrocious make up?

I wanted to talk
Re: Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) by ajepako(f): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
notoriousbabe:
ajepako and myynd44 on my mind

Sule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo) / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.