Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9322 Views)

Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / Check Out These Erotic Paintings Of Women I Did With My Phone. / Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2021
Michelle55:
Oh! It's no longer Nigerian women we should be scared of but rather women all over the world.. That's a first of its kind! smiley
Me likeey!
I Live and work in the States.
I'm allergic to WOMEN.
In fact, the first place I got employed, I had to resign on assumption becos of the number of women there.
U can easily be framed up for SEXUAL HARASSMENT by any Lady that craves your personality. Most men try as much as possible avoid establishments with too many women in situ.

They harbor resident EVIL in them.
MEN who used to love & cherish their daughters have now started hating their FEMALE KIDS.
Female kids now face lack of attention.
It's happening in the US.
The number of such cases is rising.

22 Likes

Re: . by Michelle55: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2021
Gentle034:

shocked shocked
Don't be surprised cool
Every threads here is littered with how useless Nigerian girls are while the white ladies happens to have the best characters because they are not coloured like us grin
For a change, I saw someone who actually said the opposite, you can imagine my happiness when I noticed that it isn't just the Nigerian women that are bad and useless but all the women around the world cheesy not forgetting that this includes the women in his family as well, I'm happy biko.

Op is doing well!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Michelle55: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I'm allergic to WOMEN.
In fact, the first place I got employed, I had to resign because of the number of women there.
U can easily be framed up for SEXUAL HARASSMENT by any Lady that craves your personality. Most men try as much as possible avoid establishments with too many women.

They harbor resident DEVILS in them.
MEN who used to love & cherish their daughters have now started hating their FEMALE KIDS.

You really need to change the way you see women if you desire to have a happy home, that other people are having issues with women isn't a yardstick for you to be allergic to the women. For Pete's sake, you were being given birth to by a lovely woman and that should be enough reason for you to appreciate the women in your life. Never compare other people's experiences with yours, we all have different ways of reasoning and what doesn't work out for others might pan out well for you.

I am not allergic to men even if I've had my own fair share of heartbreaks and pains, it isn't enough reason for me to write them off or generalize them. You just need to see the good in people so that you can be at peace with all and that includes women as well. No one is perfect, the earlier you realize this the better it would be for us all.

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2021
Michelle55:

You really need to change the way you see women if you desire to have a happy home, that other people are having issues with women isn't a yardstick for you to be allergic to the women. For Pete's sake, you were being given birth to by a lovely woman and that should be enough reason for you to appreciate the women in your life. Never compare other people's experiences with yours, we all have different ways of reasoning and what doesn't work out for others might pan out well for you.

I am not allergic to men even if I've had my own fair share of heartbreaks and pains, it isn't enough reason for me to write them off or generalize them. You just need to see the good in people so that you can be at peace with all and that includes women as well. No one is perfect, the earlier you realize this the better it would be for us all.
This your Long epistle wouldn't have been necessary if you had bothered to ask me what my experience was in the past.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by mikkydraq(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2021
Clout demon opportunist . Stays work kings

1 Like

Re: . by Michelle55: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Dis ur Long epistle wouldn't have been necessary if u had asked me what my experience was.
Ngwanu.. Shoot me with your experience and don't leave any stone unturned because na me go turn am las las cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2021
Michelle55:

Ngwanu.. Shoot me with your experience and don't leave any stone unturned because na me go turn am las las cheesy
A New Thread will have to be created for that else it will vilify and desecrate this unidirectional thread. Exercise patience for I'm in the Library now & will be going to bed shortly.
Re: . by Ishilove: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I'm allergic to WOMEN.
In fact, the first place I got employed, I had to resign on assumption becos of the number of women there.
U can easily be framed up for SEXUAL HARASSMENT by any Lady that craves your personality. Most men try as much as possible avoid establishments with too many women in situ.

They harbor resident EVIL in them.
Interesting. Do you have children?

1 Like

Re: . by Michelle55: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

A New Thread will have to be created for that else it will vilify and desecrate this unidirectional thread. Exercise patience for I'm in the Library now & will be going to bed shortly.
When are you going to create the thread please? Nature calls I guess, do sleep well.
Re: . by Ishilove: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2021
sunshineV:
if nigerian girls are useless and oyingbo girls are leech, predators and a thief...watin nigerian men go marry?
Kenyan girls

2 Likes

Re: . by Rickmann: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2021
Konor:
The heartless woman groomed an 18 year old boy just to swindle his hard earned money. shocked shocked

All these so-called Nigerian redpillers should count themselves lucky cos women aren't so empowered in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2021
Godoverevery:
I laugh anytime I see guys talked about going to make money first then you can have any woman.

Only a foolish men with low self-esteem attract women with money........ Money can never make anyone love you.

Just have something doing has a man....be able to pay your bills then look for a lady who cool headed and has something doing and grow together.

When you are rich is very difficult to find someone who GENUINELY LOVE U or NO PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY LOVE U.

There is alway a motive in everyone mind
.... Never forget this.
Truer words have never been spoken

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2021
Michelle55:

Don't be surprised cool
Every threads here is littered with how useless Nigerian girls are while the white ladies happens to have the best characters because they are not coloured like us grin
For a change, I saw someone who actually said the opposite, you can imagine my happiness when I noticed that it isn't just the Nigerian women that are bad and useless but all the women around the world cheesy not forgetting that this includes the women in his family as well, I'm happy biko.

Op is doing well!
You will see ndi team foreign girls avoiding this thread like a plague. Shior
Re: . by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2021
Ishilove:

Interesting. Do you have children?
I have kids.
Guess you are surprised?
Re: . by Ishilove: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2021
Rickmann:

All these so-called Nigerian redpillers should count themselves lucky cos women aren't so empowered in this part of the world.
The ones on Nairaland are pseudo-redpillers who couch their insecurity, frustrations and inability to get a woman to sleep with under the toga of 'red pill'. I don't take them seriously.

5 Likes

Re: . by Michelle55: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2021
Ishilove:

Lol.. I'm waiting for them, na why I kack for here cheesy it's time they come and defend their foreign beauties.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2021
Michelle55:

When are you going to create the thread please? Nature calls I guess, do sleep well.
I will definitely.
I study averagely 8hrs everyday.
Most times I visit Nairaland to relax my brain.
It keeps my NIGERIANESS evergreen.
Re: . by Ishilove: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I have kids.
Guess you are surprised?
I was not asking to be surprised by your answer.

Do you have a daughter? And if yes, do you hate her/them? If no, what circumstance will change the love you have for your sons to hate?

Please answer with all honesty.

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2021
Michelle55:

Lol.. I'm waiting for them, na why I kack for here cheesy it's time they come and defend their foreign beauties.
I don't take all these Nairaland warriors seriously cheesy Na only mouth them get. Last last na still Nigerian women dem go marry.

2 Likes

Re: . by Michelle55: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I will definitely.
I study averagely 8hrs everyday.
Most times I visit Nairaland to relax my brain.
It keeps my NIGERIANESS evergreen.
Okay.. We will be waiting for your own personal experience until then, do take care.
Re: . by Michelle55: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2021
Ishilove:

I don't take all these Nairaland warriors seriously cheesy Na only mouth them get. Last last na still Nigerian women dem go marry.
Na cruise level we dey for here, Las las we know say na African beauties dem go still marry. Na siddon look I dey laidis cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Prime1(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yes naaa.
Most of we MEN were manhandled by our maids and AUNTS in our elementary stages of life. In Fact, as a kid I caught one aunt pulling on a 7yr old boy's dicck back then.
MEN have to wake up.
We really have to wake up.

Yes bro... Men have to wakeup but the world wont take us seriously.
If its about girl issue, they will take it seriously because they can always cash out. all the NGO are examples.

1 Like

Re: . by Prime1(m): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2021
Ishilove:

If the males or females in a region are complaining about the other gender, then i believe something is wrong somewhere, it is best to tackle the root cause.

I understand some males and females on this platform complain alot due to their selfish, stupid or fetish reason. Its best to ignore them. People will grow up.

But to the genuine ones who complain
No one will just wake up one day and say males or females of other region are better.

If we keep brushing aside the root cause. The decay will keep spreading like a plague
Re: . by SoftChordz: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2021
sunshineV:
if nigerian girls are useless and oyingbo girls are leech, predators and a thief...watin nigerian men go marry?
marry for where... BABYMAMA GANG STRAIGHT. 95% of girls nowadays are literally trash, so are some men too but girls matter is total crap.. just find one babe wey small brain or better brain de her head or remain den preg am, take better care of her and ur baby. Once she drop watch her closely and just keep her on monthly pay for ur kid... Marriage ain't shit nowadays

7 Likes

Re: . by Nezzjnr: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2021
Konor:
The heartless woman groomed an 18 year old boy just to swindle his hard earned money. shocked shocked
I just pity people who think that Oyinbo ladies are always in love with men genuinely.

Once they know you're loaded... They'll fall in..

Our Naija girls dey learn work for where these ones dey

8 Likes

Re: . by Rickmann: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2021
Ishilove:

The ones on Nairaland are pseudo-redpillers who couch their insecurity, frustrations and inability to get a woman to sleep with under the toga of 'red pill'. I don't take them seriously.

Well said, my friend grin
Re: . by Benki003(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2021
Omo na only me change that money to nigerian currency grin grin

82 mill every month cool cool
Cash out
Re: . by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
When you’re rich and lively any where in the world , you’ll realize how fickle women really are, they only care about money and power , even your sisters and your mothers , even your babies , they all the same, whether 5 years old or 25 years old , or even 60 , they always scheming , stay alert brethren

12 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ishilove:

I was not asking to be surprised by your answer.

Do you have a daughter? And if yes, do you hate her/them? If no, what circumstance will change the love you have for your sons to hate?
Please answer with all honesty.
I will feed you with the genuine facts you are interested in, but everything will be highlighted in my New Thread which will be arriving soon.
Re: . by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Mostly black American girls. The white girls have a different orientation and upbringing. Most will feel ashamed and vulnerable to be depending on a boyfriend. Makes them feel like prostitutes. I'm not saying that they don't cheat etc.

Yeah right!
Re: . by drizzle0007(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
American law is flawed and no one is talking about correcting it. Which child need 200k a month for support. It's absurd. The law just empowers women to steal from men. Simple as that.

11 Likes

Re: . by RomanGreen: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Godoverevery:
I laugh anytime I see guys talked about going to make money first then you can have any woman.

Only a foolish men with low self-esteem attract women with money........ Money can never make anyone love you.

Just have something doing has a man....be able to pay your bills then look for a lady who cool headed and has something doing and grow together.

When you are rich is very difficult to find someone who GENUINELY LOVE U or NO PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY LOVE U.

There is alway a motive in everyone mind.... Never forget this.

Words on marble...well said brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD / Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / Huge Sea Lion Enters Into A Fish Market And Begs For Fishes. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.